Cdiplayer
Yo all, so its been a while since I've lasted posted on here. I have been extremely busy. I forget if I've mentioned this before, but I've got my own house now. My grandfather gave it to me after he moved up to Washington about a year ago as a result of a stroke. Anyway, having a house is great, the issue is...it is in need of some major work. My grandparents have lived here since the 50s and my grandfather left all of their stuff here. It wouldn't have been such an issue except that my ability to do things was devastated by my brain surgeries. I also need to be in a relatively dust free environment as a result of the surgeries.

So, as you can probably imagine, I was quite overwhelmed. Thankfully, my extended family stepped into the breach and offered to help renovate the whole house and pay some professionals to come in and do a lot of the more complex work. We found some pretty neat stuff (Like the handwritten memoirs of my great great great great great grandfather) and also some pretty stupid stuff, like my great grandfather's oxygen tank, some DDT that we still haven't figured out how to safely dispose of yet, and a huge "Happy Birthday!" banner from my dad's 8th birthday in 1955.

There's also cracks in the walls all over the place, including one so large in the back bathroom that you can actually feel the outside air coming in. Anyhow, to make a long story relatively short, I am considering converting the garage into a home arcade. Anybody have any ideas? I'm debating whether or not it'll actually be worth it, and what machines I really want to get. I definitely want to get at least one pinball machine, and a cabinet for the one arcade game I already own, Battle Tryst.
fantanoice
If you got the ca$h then go nuts. Lucky and Wild is best arcade game if you can hunt down the cabinet