Poll: yea

yea
42.86%
nop
57.14%
Total: 21 vote(s)
Pea
(Jan 15, 2018 at 4:54 AM)Stargazing Wrote: i've tried becoming a regular coffee drinker but it can never seem to work out for me

dont consider drinking coffee as a normal thing to do. if anything, if you can manage to stay awake during the day without a stimulant, you're doing better than 90% of the world's population.
sealelement
(Jan 15, 2018 at 5:39 AM)Pea Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2018 at 4:54 AM)Stargazing Wrote: i've tried becoming a regular coffee drinker but it can never seem to work out for me

dont consider drinking coffee as a normal thing to do. if anything, if you can manage to stay awake during the day without a stimulant, you're doing better than 90% of the world's population.

this is an even sicker own on me than the t-man one. delete my facebook in addition to my minus world account
100% pure gamer 100%
Syaxamaphone
(Jan 14, 2018 at 8:59 PM)fantanoice Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2018 at 5:31 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I'm not even going to come into this topic and start handing out pacifiers because Coffee is an acquired taste. You don't just wake up and like coffee.

Coffee is like a relationship! You need to put time and effort into it! Sometimes the coffee needs to change for you, but you will also have to change for the coffee!

All I got from this was that you've never initially liked anyone you've been in a relationship with

My friend I have never initially liked anyone.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Yoshin
(Jan 15, 2018 at 3:50 AM)sealelement Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2018 at 5:31 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: Coffee is like a relationship! You need to put time and effort into it! Sometimes the coffee needs to change for you, but you will also have to change for the coffee!

right okay diantha im just going to force feed you some coffee then, thatll get you to change your opinion to the correct one

Curse you Syaxamaphone!
EH2
I drank coffee twice every day since this thread was started, despite me only drinking it once usually, to spite All Of You Fuckers

this is actually bad unlike when I found that some people here are unwilling to try to find good beers, this time it actually fucking stung
Pea
dont hurt yourself
Two_Finger
I don't drink anything unsweetened so my opinion doesn't matter but
coffee's ok (sweetened)
EH2
(Jan 16, 2018 at 2:08 AM)Pea Wrote: dont hurt yourself

I'd normally say "lol what hurt this is Heaven" but I fear I'll cause myself a heartburn if I keep drinking coffee exclusively
Syaxamaphone
[Image: LLLm5QF.png]

I can't believe millennials are killing coffee
Syaxamaphone
wait fuck I read the poll backwards I take it back good taste all around!
Draku

>coffee drinkers cant even read poll results correctly

so this... is the power... of coffee...........
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Syaxamaphone
(Jan 16, 2018 at 3:21 AM)Draku Wrote: >coffee drinkers cant even read poll results correctly
so this... is the power... of coffee...........

It's hard to read with these coffee jitters, please understand.
EH2
gfdi sya you're making us look bad

you need to drink a cup of coffee to Enhance Your Awareness
sealelement
yeah drink a couple of pots of coffee you'll get super speed like fry from futurama
100% pure gamer 100%
Stargazing
(Jan 15, 2018 at 5:39 AM)Pea Wrote: dont consider drinking coffee as a normal thing to do. if anything, if you can manage to stay awake during the day without a stimulant, you're doing better than 90% of the world's population.
oh no, i can't stay awake during the day.
what the h*ck is this?????
Agastya
i like coffee beans because theyre cronchy
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
fuck coffee drink tea
Uniju
[Image: L35vTMn.jpg][Image: UUbSTn8.jpg][Image: Ife1N3f.jpg][Image: Em5j4Ds.jpg][Image: xP0B78F.jpg][Image: sR6ZsOB.jpg][Image: GXiPYY4.jpg][Image: 2Cq9tYI.jpg][Image: s1JMpTi.jpg][Image: QX26Qi5.jpg][Image: rw8t3UA.jpg][Image: My4teeD.jpg]
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.