Cdiplayer
So later this year it will be 10 years since I joined MFGG 2.0 and began my journey all the way to the current iteration of Minus World. How many people are even still left from those days? I honestly never thought I would stick around for this long, I guess I don't post much anymore, but I think that's probably a good thing. That way I keep the cringing to a minimum. Its weird to think how much has happened to me since I joined. I went from a lonely, nerdy fat kid in middle school to a lonely, nerdy thin college dropout with a house and a fiancee. Its strange, this community, in one form or another, has been one of the few constants in my life over the past 10 years. I'll probably post something more substantial once the actual 10th anniversary comes around, but for now, thanks for being awesome everyone!
Yrrzy
ive been here 10 years already and a bunch of us have been here longer (i think Pedigree has been here the longest)

its basically been a constant in most of our lives for a good chunk of it
Alexandra
Oh, wow, it's been that long, huh. I too joined MFGG in 2008, at some point in the summer... I haven't been here (or on MFGG) consistently the last few years, but it's definitely been an important part of my life.
Pedigree
I don't find your content all that cringe-worthy, for what it's worth. It's mostly the replies you end up with that do the job.
bruh youre like 12. relax
CuteYoshiGirl
Damn, I still think I'm new and I joined in 2005.
Spritanium
Damn 08ers
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
(Feb 4, 2018 at 1:16 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Damn 08ers

):
The Beef Baron