Puddin
Last night I dreamt I was in a grocery store with Amanda Bynes and we were getting chased by Bart, Lisa, and Maggie Simpson. For some reason Maggie Simpson looked like she was Lisa Simpson's age and when I questioned it I was transported to a park where I was riding roller skates on a sidewalk track surrounding the playground equipment and grassy area with picnic benches. Suddenly an angry mob of little girls wielding torches and pitchforks started running toward me and when I looked at my shirt it was a black shirt that had pink cursive handwriting that said "girls have cooties." When the girls got to me they started beating me up and stabbing me with pitchforks. I woke up.
Alexandra
I almost never remember my dreams, idk if that's bad or not.
Draku
i expected this to turn into that one copypasta
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Puddin
(Jan 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM)Alexandra Wrote: I almost never remember my dreams, idk if that's bad or not.

I don't think it really matters; however, for some reason, on the rare occasions that I don't remember my dreams, I feel like I got a more restful night's sleep. But I have extremely vivid dreams and I remember them probably 9 out of 10 times.
Alexandra
(Jan 16, 2018 at 10:24 PM)Puddin Pop Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM)Alexandra Wrote: I almost never remember my dreams, idk if that's bad or not.

I don't think it really matters; however, for some reason, on the rare occasions that I don't remember my dreams, I feel like I got a more restful night's sleep. But I have extremely vivid dreams and I remember them probably 9 out of 10 times.

Oh, huh. That sounds like quite a lot. Or maybe that's normal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Puddin
(Jan 16, 2018 at 10:35 PM)Alexandra Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2018 at 10:24 PM)Puddin Pop Wrote:

Oh, huh. That sounds like quite a lot. Or maybe that's normal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Most of the people I talk to seem to remember their dreams about half the time and only about a tenth of the people I talk to say that they have vivid dreams. That's just my experience of asking people though.
Yrrzy
sometimes i remember dreams sometimes i dont

theyre always vivid tho, even if i forget the dream i remember it as having been vivid
Puddin
(Jan 16, 2018 at 10:43 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: sometimes i remember dreams sometimes i dont

theyre always vivid tho, even if i forget the dream i remember it as having been vivid

That's interesting. Do you ever have lucid dreams?
Yrrzy
no
Elyk
I had a really long dream last night.

The total "real time" of the dream was probably about a few weeks but all I can remember are short 10min segments at most with time skips in between. It started with me getting selected for some space program. I met my team and then had a training/camping session with them in the woods. Then there was some part in a facility before we got in the rocket and were ready to go. Then my alarm went off and pulled me out.
Yrrzy
last night i dreamt i got lost at sea for like 5 days but it was no biggie
Pea
my dreams have recently been about travelling somewhere in the world. nothing really happens in them. probably a sign.
CuteYoshiGirl
My dreams have been of Cillian Murphy
Demonlemon
May 22:
Dreampt I was on a little tiny motorcycle in a little line of them that somehow was also a bus, got off at stop that wasn't quite where I thought, and there was a 3 way overpass, straight ahead led to a huge circus gate, and there was a mechanical mascot witch on the right just inside the gate, I went and looked at it, and it looked at me with an obviously non mechanical hag looking face inside the larger face, so I ran and it chased me until I jumped off the overpass

June 10:
Recurring dream, walking home from somewhere even farther than high river

sept 29:
dreamt was exploring post apocalyptic sewer museum with lots of bear symbols and pictures/hieroglyphs on walls and bear info in locked glass case. was told to "listen to the names of bears", strange hobo companion seemed dejected that there was no way to get the info chips, I was thinking of smashing the glass and retrieving chips manually

dec 11: dreampt I was a white lion and some sort of legendary heraldic prophecy beast, made a point of bowing before the kings 2 daughters before bowing to the king, who I knew by my action was now official

dec 14:
dreampt I was trying to get into a wrestling show, didn't have ticket so pretended to be participant with a guy in costume to fool bouncer, got directions to back room which had a bunch of plastic wrap over the middle of the floor and wall in a stripe down the middle, realized this wasn't right, inquired how they'd keep paint off thing with only one piece of plastic, no response from bouncer who left room, I went and grabbed a couple of box cutters off the counter and sat down with them concealed under my butt, a man came in and threw a knife near my head into the wall, and then a pitchfork which was coming right for me, I raised a box cutter in my right hand and did the 3 stooges face block then dove out of the chair and fought the guy to the death, then I got the heck out, through rooms that seemed very familiar(some sort of wood shop) had to duck and weave on way out as door was partially blocked by a miter saw on a box

dec 30:
dreampt I was buying a book on tightrope safety, when briefcase was opened it contained two sleeping white foxes, one in either half of briefcase
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
T-man
I haven’t had a dream I remembered in a long time. But I do remember having an entire saga of dreams when I was a kid where in Barney the Dinosaur tried to eat me. The came to an end when I chopped off his head in a dream. I used to really like Barney too so it seems arbitrary that my brain would decide to make me afraid of him from then on.

I also remember having a dream in my early teens about running down a snowy street with friends and classmates, I remember getting shot and the last thing I saw before I died was Hank Hill crouched begins a propane grill with a rifle. Seriously.
T-man
In general I find dreams to be incredibly fascinating, how something can be so outlandish to your conscious mind yet so familiar and make so much sense to your subconscious. Thinking about how cool dreams are reminded me of a reoccurring dream I would have in which I would just continually find new rooms to my house. I remember exploring the basement in my dreams (which was now infinitely expansive) and finding a lot of cool stuff like giant paintings, a fancy bar, and suits of armor. I also recall a dream in which I discovered we practically had a second house attached to ours. It had a split level living room and kitchen and this long windowed hallway into this big enclosed gazebo thing which served as a bedroom. Really peculiar stuff.
sealelement
Spoiler:
100% pure gamer 100%
Poxni
i think i had a dream where i went to an anime movie with darko

and like the premise was a squad of mecha-geared girls who fought monsters but their tits grew at spectator request (im not sure if this was in-canon or actual theater-goers)

their tit manipulation messed with their combat here and there and i think they were trying to make some objectification commentary that didn't really work

darko what anime is this irl
[Image: xPhNzA9.jpg]
Draku
Boobot Battle Balooza
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
last night i dreamt i finally got asked out but by someone i didnt like

it was awkward

and then a well-meaning friend accidentally outed me