What is your favorite spell, fellow Magic Wielders?

Shroomguy
There's quite a selection, but which is your favorite to bust out?

I'm not too big on using most of the salty school. Pepperoni is pretty much tops for me with autocorrect being my absolute favorite.
The Beef Baron
rtsmarty
feelin fab is pretty good bang for your buck i feel
T-man
AutoCorrect is easily my favorite

But I really like Whoops and Vertigo too.
T-man
fucking draku
Draku
autocorrect is the best by a longshot but all the other spells are neat too. something about vertigo legitimately annoys me when i see it though but that just means it's Strong
Draku
SEE LOOK HOW FUCKING GOOD IT IS
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
autocorrect is the best, its funny and doesnt interfere too much with reading the post

things like outta sight and vertigo just throw accessibility out of the window and i really cant be fucked dealing with their "fixes" to read the posts

i refuse to use spells myself out of principle
Shroomguy
(Aug 31, 2016 at 11:22 PM)Yrr Wrote: autocorrect is the best, its funny and doesnt interfere too much with reading the post

things like outta sight and vertigo just throw accessibility out of the window and i really cant be fucked dealing with their "fixes" to read the posts

i refuse to use spells myself out of principle

sounds like someone's got some magical plans
The Beef Baron
kaZaam
shidt if you think outta sight is annoying now you shoulda seen my original (Superior) vision for it
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
Yeah throwing accessibility out the window is kind of the point for those

The good news is that if someone was using MW on a screen reader it would work anyway since the spells are all js/css
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
the probl with autocorrect is that you cant giv good sh*ts to the spell itself
T-man
(Aug 31, 2016 at 11:22 PM)Yrr Wrote: things like outta sight and vertigo just throw accessibility out of the window and i really cant be fucked dealing with their "fixes" to read the posts
Parroting what Spritey said, that is the point of the particular spells.

That said, the fix effect for Vertigo is great.
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
I think my favorite is Whoops, just because being able to draw in the spill without fully cleaning it is a great mechanic
Spritanium
It's also one of the least used spells for some reason
kaZaam
the more permanent, 'fuck-w-ur-post' spells kinda invalidate it a bit imo. it's 2easy to remove i guess

yea its cool tho
Spritanium
Whoops price halved
T-man
(Sep 1, 2016 at 2:59 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Whoops price halved

It could probably go even lower, like 75
Agastya
Feelin' Fab is great because I can turn entire chunks of the page rainbow at my whims
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
Lovely combo