KILLING GAME 4.5: MINOR RULES ALTERATIONS

Draku
Since this Killing Game will have a few things out of the norm, I might as well bring everyone up to speed on them before I start the game or even signups as all!
  • No unarmed kills - Unless a role power specifically denotes otherwise in some way, you NEED a weapon to kill. None of that choking out shit! Hell, you'll even have a really rough time knocking someone out unarmed, unless they're not moving at all themselves.
  • Boogeymen cannot be bribed - My hires are a step above. While the fickle beasts Monokuma tends to get for his games can be swayed by as much as a pair of used undergarments, my boys cannot possibly be turned to your side as far as their testimonies go. They are an impartial force!
  • Each night does NOT require a kill to proceed - You heard it here folks, there can indeed be nights where no kills occur! Actions taken will still play out, but no one will die. Any motives and special events active will carry over to the following Killing Phase. Be wary though, if you give someone too much time to set up a kill, you might not be able to solve it at all!
  • NO SUICIDES - Fuck that noise.
  • AFKs - You get ONE NIGHT to not submit actions, and it will be publicly revealed that you did not submit. The next night that you do not submit you will MOTHERFUCKING DIE.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude

>no kill nights

can't wait for night four billion, seven hundred thousand three hundred and eighty six!
Draku
(Jan 20, 2018 at 9:54 PM)Dude Wrote: >no kill nights
can't wait for night four billion, seven hundred thousand three hundred and eighty six!
I wouldn't be so sure you can continue the game indefinitely if I were you.
Dude
that's after i get lynched night 2 so not my problem
sealelement
okay so when can i sign up
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
changing up the meta for this season huh
Spooks?
Look man, the Boogeyman Strike didn't give me a whole lot to work with regarding my staffing okay.

You gotta take what you can get, alright.
Dark Elyk
Damn, I loved suicides.
Dude
[Image: Tifvzc4.png]
Draku
So that this doesn't just stay in the DISCORD:
I have confirmed the existence of BOOGEYMEN in this game. They are UNDERNEATH EVERY PLAYER'S BED. They can mimic out whatever actions took place in someone's room on the current case night, so long as PERMISSION is given by the user with the room in question.

In this case, you cannot BRIBE them to give FALSE TESTIMONY, as stated earlier, and THEY CANNOT DIE. If something WOULD KILL SOMEONE ELSE, it will not kill them, and at most, mildly incapacitate them.
Two_Finger
I would like to revive my poor ol boogeyman from way back
Draku
Too bad he's dead for good.
Two_Finger
I cry every time I think back to that night...