KILLING GAME 4.5 SIGNUPS! [CLOSED]

Billy Aniki
My fellow brothers, I, Billy Herrington, stand here today, humbled by the task before us, mindful of the sacrifices borne by our Killing Game ancestors.
We are in the midst of a crisis. A war against a far-reaching storm of timelines and AFKs. The Killing Game's economy is badly weakened: a consequence of carelessness and irresponsibility on the part of acknowledgement, but also on the collective failure to make hard choices and to prepare for a new, hard era.
Today, I say to you, that the challenges are real, and they are many. They will not be easily met, or in a short span of time, but know this, Killing Game: they will be met. In reaffirming the greatness of our site, we understand that greatness is never given, our has never been one of shortcuts. It has not been for the faint-hearted, or who seek the fleshly pleasures. Rather, it has been the pacifists, the wasted submissions, and the creators of elaborate accounts. For us, they toiled in sweatshops, endured the lash of the spanking. Time and again, these men struggled, and sacrificed, so that we might ...
What is required of us now is a new era of responsibility. This is the price, and the promise, of Killing Game citizenship. The Killing Game, in the face of common dangers, in this winter of our hardship, let us remember these timeless words: ASS, WE CAN.
Definitely Bane (Real)
The fire rises!
Tony the Tiger
MURDER IS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAAAAT!
Stirling
me sign up
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Arin Hanson is a fraud
Fine! Seems like I'll have to teach all of these losers a lesson!

Count me in! But do NOT expect any mercy from me.

Seto Kaiba, out.

[Image: e78ba7604d.png]
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Two_Finger
im in
JonTron
I've got a fan coming
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
StardustSam
"sign me up
me please
aoignaidgnaduga"
-JonTron in my PM's

i want in pls yes me the guy yes
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: oldbag-teasing(b).gif]

I figured I might as well throw my hat in the ring. After all, SOMEONE needs to keep you people out of trouble.

[Image: oldbag-mad(b).gif]

And I do swear on my life, if anyone of you whippersnapppers put a toenail out of line, I will rain down on you like a hawk faster than you can say "pissknife"! Back in my day, the sort of games we played were hopscotch and jump-rope, and the only killing we did was to verminous mosquitoes who landed on our arms! Meanwhile, you deliquents tear each other's hearts out so much it's practically a daily routine! I don't understand why you all can't just get along and watch fidget spinner videos or whatever you younglings do for fun these days! I don't know the deal with the black and white bear who started this whole fad but when I get my hands on him, I'll stuff him and display him next to my fireplace! And ANOTHER thing-
Stargazing
i’m in
what the h*ck is this?????
Martin Schulz
It is time to make killing game great again, meine Damen und Herren. Sign me up.
[Image: d2a64922eebf45c8b9c75a433ee5bc65.png]
Draku
(Jan 21, 2018 at 5:08 PM)Stargazing Wrote: i’m in
(Jan 21, 2018 at 5:38 PM)Martin Schulz Wrote: It is time to make killing game great again, meine Damen und Herren. Sign me up.
I probably should've updated the thread title and OP with a clearer mark that all sixteen slots are full. What I can do is have you two on standby to join in if anyone dies via AFKing, if that's ok.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Stargazing
(Jan 21, 2018 at 8:35 PM)Draku Wrote: I probably should've updated the thread title and OP with a clearer mark that all sixteen slots are full. What I can do is have you two on standby to join in if anyone dies via AFKing, if that's ok.
ah sorry about that, probably should have paid closer attention. i'll be fine being on the replacement list for sure, just ping me on discord or something so i have full attention if the time comes
what the h*ck is this?????
Martin Schulz
(Jan 21, 2018 at 8:35 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2018 at 5:08 PM)Stargazing Wrote: i’m in
(Jan 21, 2018 at 5:38 PM)Martin Schulz Wrote: It is time to make killing game great again, meine Damen und Herren. Sign me up.
I probably should've updated the thread title and OP with a clearer mark that all sixteen slots are full. What I can do is have you two on standby to join in if anyone dies via AFKing, if that's ok.

[Image: d2a64922eebf45c8b9c75a433ee5bc65.png]