KILLING GAME 4.5 SIGNUPS! [CLOSED]

Draku
Sixteen slots! [ARE NOW FULL!]

You know the drill by now and I gave way more than enough heads up for this shit.

1. Bubsy 3D (Dude)
2. Bane (seal)
3. CIA (archer)
4. Terezi (yrr)
5. Billy Aniki (Diantha)
6. JonTron (Snufferin Snagglepuss)
7. Elyk
8. Magilou (FWD)
9. Nero (Aidan)
10. Chiaki (Pea)
11. Tony the Tiger (SP)
12. StirlADrei
13. Wendy Oldbag (Mfan)
14. Seto Kaiba (El Negro)
15. Two_Finger
16. Stargazing
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
i was gonna edit a ronnie comic for this thread too but i procrastinated too hard
next time though
Definitely Bane (Real)
Nobody knew who I was before I put on the dupe.

I am here to turn the KG to ashes.
CIA
You won't fly very well, Bane. I'll make sure of that. I'm in.
Terezi Pyrope
TH3R3 1S JUST1C3 TO B3 DON3 >:]
Draku
Posting for Diantha's slot.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
Hmph, like I'd be here to submit myself into these kinds of games!

If you want to duel me, do it in a REAL killing game, in where all of the losers will be after falling down into their bottomless pits of doom, meet me in the shadow realm at 12.00 PM... be aware though, at 6.00 PM I won't be available because my favourite show is airing at that time, and I WON'T miss it...

I'm going to feel really bad for everyone that's participating! To be in such a dumb place... it makes me feel awfully sick.

Until we meet again, fools!

[Image: 3f43e47d54.png]
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Snufferin Snagglepuss
yes. me. I'll use a dupe, just not sure which until i see any possible roles.
"Let's play our lives away!"
Elyk
e
Magilou
Ooooh, a "Killing Game". Exciting!

...Sarcasm! This'll be a breeze.
Nero
This could be fun. I'll give it a shot.
Bubsy 3D
WHAT COULD PAWSIBLY GO WRONG?
JonTron
Actually, Snufferin isn't going to be playing. r/Jontroncirclejerk is threatening to blow up Jacques if I don't release a video soon. That's a lotta damage! Haha, ECH!
[Image: SLRlkpF.jpg]
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]

Hmm, I swear I've seen some of these characters before. Must be from some game I've played.
Bubsy 3D
(Jan 20, 2018 at 11:20 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: Hmm, I swear I've seen some of these characters before. Must be from some game I've played.

AHAH! I HAPPEN TO BE THE MOST FAMOUS VIDEO GAME STAR EVER, FROM THE GREATEST CLAWS-ASSIC OF ALL TIME! ALWAYS GLAD TO BE RECOGNIZED!
Chiaki Nanami
(Jan 20, 2018 at 11:26 PM)Bubsy 3D Wrote: AHAH! I HAPPEN TO BE THE MOST FAMOUS VIDEO GAME STAR EVER, FROM THE GREATEST CLAWS-ASSIC OF ALL TIME! ALWAYS GLAD TO BE RECOGNIZED!

[Image: p0u9eFI.png]
That's right, I remember playing one of your games. It was a platformer that was meant to rival the big leagues back then...

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
However, your games never had any soul put into them, especially that last one. You shouldn't sell yourself because you had a shred of fame back then. If you had some perk that would distinguish you from your rivals, maybe people would have remembered you as a classic video gaming icon.
Terezi Pyrope
BUBSY H3Y BUBSY

1S TH1S YOU?

[Image: unknown.png]
Nero
(Jan 20, 2018 at 11:40 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: BUBSY H3Y BUBSY

1S TH1S YOU?
You're some kinda demon, right?
What's your deal? You spit fireballs, fly, teleport? Something like that?
JonTron
(Jan 20, 2018 at 11:26 PM)Bubsy 3D Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2018 at 11:20 PM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote: Hmm, I swear I've seen some of these characters before. Must be from some game I've played.

AHAH! I HAPPEN TO BE THE MOST FAMOUS VIDEO GAME STAR EVER, FROM THE GREATEST CLAWS-ASSIC OF ALL TIME! ALWAYS GLAD TO BE RECOGNIZED!

I did a video on your game! BUBSY 3D. LITERALLY A PLATFORMER. What could Possibly go wrong? Everything
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Terezi Pyrope
(Jan 20, 2018 at 11:43 PM)Nero Wrote: You're some kinda demon, right?
What's your deal? You spit fireballs, fly, teleport? Something like that?

1 SOLV3 CR1M3S 4ND S3RV3 JUST1C3 >:]