Draku
EDIT: Unfortunately due to free spreadsheet programs being fucking ass, some of my progress in writing has been reset. So instead of launching super late at night, I'm just gonna start it tomorrow instead.

This is a bit ahead of schedule, but it looks like you all are rarin' to go anyways! As you all should soon learn, or potentially already know in the case of certain zombies brought back by the excellent airfield medical staff, you start in your own BEDROOM (in the AIRPORT BEDROOMS section), which has a BEDSIDE TABLE with a DECK OF PLAYING CARDS and SOME MATCHES as well as a WOODEN FRAME BED. You submit your actions in the form of a CONVERSATION with me, titled [NIGHT X] ACTIONS, or something else similar, so that I know what the fuck is up. Simply write up what you wish to do for that night, but be wary that if you do TOO much, you'll run out of energy and pass out on the spot! Don't worry though, our airfield staff (read: myself and Monokuma, sometimes) will have you back in your bed come the following morning! Remember, you get ONE AFK night before I execute you for slacking and throw in another chucklefuck who signed up a smidgen late!

Since I'm starting early I'll give a bit of an extra grace period on submissions too. They're due by the end of Monday, EST. (That's 11:59 PM for those who dropped out of school!) The INVESTIGATION PHASE will begin at 3 PM EST, Wednesday. At that time, a WITNESS ACCOUNT will arrive in your inbox so you know how your actions played out and what you saw! Unlike KG2.5, I'm giving myself a little more prep time so long as there are more people alive! When the numbers start to dwindle, I'll be able to pick that pace up again! Hopefully this will result in less retcons and higher quality.

Due to the NEW RULES, if no one dies during a night, instead of an INVESTIGATION PHASE, I will simply post the NEXT KILLING PHASE up immediately after sending out WITNESS ACCOUNTS. You all can still exchange information if you'd like in that thread, though!

So, you might be wondering, "Hey Draku, why should I kill anybody if we don't need kills to proceed anymore?" Ho ho, you'll figure that out eventually. Plus, succeeding in a murder means no one else's will, making it so that anyone who submitted on YOU won't be able to finish the job! Isn't that great?

The incentive for TONIGHT is: Some basic INTEL! I'll let you in on a bit of information that'll get you a head start on things. Will it be for easier killing or getting out of here, though? Who knows! Plus, the ability to send me an idea for the next night's SPECIAL CONDITIONS! I'll pick one out from what's been submitted, so if you have a particularly good plan that'd need a bit of adjustment to the map or status of the game, you might be able to execute it after all!

It may sound underwhelming, but trust me, you'll probably wanna get in on this.

CURRENT MAP:

[Image: tGwLwYY.png]

CURRENTLY LIVING PARTICIPANTS:
@Bubsy 3D
@Bane
@CIA
@Terezi Pyrope
@Billy Aniki
@JonTron
@Dark Elyk
@Magilou
@Nero
@Chiaki Nanami
@Tony the Tiger
@"StirlADrei"
@Wendy Oldbag
@Seto Kaiba
@Two_Finger
@Stargazing
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

Already, I see? That was awfully fast. Very well then, I hope none of you try to force a friendship out of me.

[Image: oldbag-inlove(b).gif]

...None of you except for you, my dear Kaiby-boy!
Tony the Tiger
(Jan 22, 2018 at 12:20 AM)Wendy Oldbag Wrote: [Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

Already, I see? That was awfully fast. Very well then, I hope none of you try to force a friendship out of me.

[Image: oldbag-inlove(b).gif]

...None of you except for you, my dear Kaiby-boy!
Talk to me when you want a REAL MAN, you SILVER FOX.

Women tell me I'm GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT.
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: oldbag-damage.gif]

[Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

My apologies, everyone....I just threw up in my mouth a little, is all.
CIA
I just want to point one thing out to everyone here...

[Image: ba24b6f960.png]

This is my plane, and it has a very strict passenger list. Decided by me.
JonTron
(Jan 22, 2018 at 1:36 AM)CIA Wrote: I just want to point one thing out to everyone here...

[Image: ba24b6f960.png]

This is my plane, and it has a very strict passenger list. Decided by me.

Don't worry about me CIA, I've got my own private plan for high flyers on youtube!
[Image: 1zBwr8X.png]
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
These fools will bend over and fear the might of Seto Kaiba himself...

Let's get this over with.

[Image: 08299e0409.png]
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Magilou
[Image: o3Xiewt.png?3]

All these talks of Hope and Despair made me think this would be a grand stage where I, the Magnificent Magilou, could dazzle, wow, and otherwise just basically be the best, all in front of a captive audience!

[Image: sxVNVlX.png?1]

...Instead I get two orange cats, an old woman, a chick with two eyepatches, and some masked goon. These people are nuts.

[Image: uWNXf0E.png?1]

Eh, whatever. I've seen worse. You guys are small time.

Still... Maybe it'd be best if I found myself a group of less weird weirdos to hang around while I ride this out.
Rinko Shirokane

A-ah...I'm not really sure...w-what this is...but I'll do my best...