Draku
It's already begun! No one bothered to keep this a PACIFIST first night after all.

@Nero has been found DEAD, mangled up and bloody in a CHAIN! The PORTA-POTTY is next to his corpse, underneath the 2F TERMINAL WINDOWS. It's surrounded by a CHALK OUTLINE, too. Strange!

His role was the ULTIMATE GRUDGE
+Choose one other member participating while submitting your NIGHT 1 ACTIONS, or sometime BEFORE THE GAME BEGINS BUT EVERYONE HAS SIGNED UP. You gain a 2x chance to all attempts against them for the entire game, and your chances of actions that hinder them in some fashion going off are also increased.

Looks like he had it out for TEREZI PYROPE! Guess that didn't work out so well for him.

CASE FILE
-ASHES are in various locations throughout the map.
-The SKY BRIDGE is broken on both sides.
-A MAKESHIFT LOCKER ROOM has been constructed underneath one of the PLANE'S WINGS.
-One of the drivable BAGGAGE CARTS is not parked in its original position, but is close.
-The PORTA-POTTY has been moved, with CUM and ASHES in its place. Ew.
-The OUTSIDE BOXES are nothing but ASHES now. A charred portion of a FANCY COAT is all that's left.
-HATE SYMBOLS are drawn near the BOXES and in the BACK KITCHEN.
-A BACK KITCHEN STOVE is on.
-There is a small amount of ORANGE PAINT on the ground in the FOOD COURT.
-A picture of FROSTED FLAKES has been impaled by a PENCIL in the ART ROOM.

OTHER INFO
-One or more special powers was used tonight
-No one was AFK.
-Stop setting off the fucking METAL DETECTORS.
-Speaking of, the functional one was marked with "BROK3N" in front of it in chalk. No you idiot that means it works.
-MONOKUMA really hates DARK ELYK.

CURRENT MAP
[Image: IWEM7QV.png]

LIVING PLAYERS:
@Bubsy 3D
@Bane
@CIA
@Terezi Pyrope
@Billy Aniki
@JonTron
@Dark Elyk
@Magilou
@Chiaki Nanami
@Tony the Tiger
@"StirlADrei"
@Wendy Oldbag
@Seto Kaiba
@Two_Finger
@Rinko Shirokane

PLEASE REMEMBER not to paste your account PM in the thread. Paraphrasing only. Any direct sharing of accounts will lead to IMMEDIATE EXECUTION.

Remember, no DISCORD INVESTIGATIONS this time! That was awful. I'll only allow it if you REALLY can't post in the thread and no one else will do it either.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Terezi Pyrope
TRU3LY 4 TR4G3DY
Stirling
I am the Iron Flesh, and I cannot be stopped by pathetic glass!
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Tony the Tiger
So here's what my night was like. Let me tell you, it was GRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!

Woke up and performed my secret handshake with my best friend, Boogeyman. Grabbed my PLAYING CARDS and MATCHES then place them into my RED CLOTH.

I exited my room and light a playing card on fire just outside as STIRLADREI, THE TERMINATOR (or at least I assume he's the terminator-looking dick) runs past towards the SKY BRIDGE.

I head down the stairs in the opposite direction. Though I do notice a lot of BROKEN GLASS underneath the SKY BRIDGE.

I head for the SECURITY CHECKPOINT and collect a GUN and AMMO for my Adam Sandler's Gun cosplay, I place them in my RED CLOTH around my neck. Totally safe, bruh. I pull another card out and set it on fire, leaving it on the floor.

BUBSY walks in from the TERMINAL in order to go through the METAL DETECTOR and sets it off. Some other douche yells "BUBSY 3D! LITERALLY A PLATFORMER!" in the distance. I walk with him for a bit, us FURRIES gotta stick together.

We both exit the AIRPORT. BILLY is driving a BAGGAGE CART to the ART SUPPLY ROOM, shining his bright ass HEADLIGHTS upon us. BUBSY heads into the AIRPLANE WAREHOUSE as I split and head inside the PORTA POTTY.

I fap VIGOROUSLY to the thought of HATSUNE MIKU and CUM EVERYWHERE. The PORTA POTTY is no longer brand new and DRAKU is pissed.

Exit the PORTA POTTY, light another PLAYING CARD on fire outside of it. I hear an IMPACT in the distance but KAIBA catches my eye as he heads to the AIRPORT.

I return to my bedroom without further incident.
Magilou
Alright let's get this started.

I'd like to check the body for fall damage. Blunt force, the whole deal.

Murder method seems important here.
Terezi Pyrope
H4S TH3 BODY B33N D1STURB3D S1NC3 1 OUTL1N3D 1T?
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 8:14 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: H4S TH3 BODY B33N D1STURB3D S1NC3 1 OUTL1N3D 1T?
Nope!

(Jan 24, 2018 at 8:14 PM)Magilou Wrote: Alright let's get this started.

I'd like to check the body for fall damage. Blunt force, the whole deal.

Murder method seems important here.
You don't see any BRUISES that match FALLING. Instead, they seem mostly in-line with what you'd expect from contact with a CHAIN.
Pedigree
@Draku

Are there other sets of chains in the AIRPORT SECURITY CHECKPOINT?
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 8:21 PM)Pedigree Wrote: @Draku

Are there other sets of chains in the AIRPORT SECURITY CHECKPOINT?
There are no CHAINS in the SECURITY CHECKPOINT.
Nero
[Image: u1E6ipD.png]
Terezi Pyrope
1 W3NT DOWNST41RS, SM3LL1NG R1NKO 4ND F1R3, 4ND TH3 F41NT SC3NT OF B4N3 ON MY W4Y.

SOM3ON3 SHOULD H4V3 W4RN3D M3 4BOUT TH3 ST41RS, TH3S3 TH1NGS W3R3 NOT M4D3 FOR TH3 BL1ND.

1 W3NT TO TH3 4RT SUPPLY ROOM, FOLLOW1NG TH3 SC3NT OF CH4LK 4ND K41BA.

1 C4PTCH4LOGU3D MY CH4LK, W1TH SOM3 OTH3R P3OPL3 4ROUND, WHOM 1 COULD NOT 1D3NT1FY DU3 TO TH3 OV3RWH3LM1NG SM3LL OF P41NT.

1 H34D3D ROUND TO TH3 W4R3HOUS3 4FT3R SOM3TH1NG TH4T SM3LL3D V3RY R3D, P4SS1NG 4 V3H1CL3 CRUNCH1NG GL4SS, 4ND TH3 SOUND OF L1GHTNING.

TH3 R3D OBJ3CT T4ST3D L1K3 4 BOMB! YUCK!

1 GR4BB3D SOM3 NUTS 4ND BOLTS, WH1L3 SM3LL1NG TWO_F1NG3R N34RBY.

1 CROSS3D TH3 41RF13LD, P4SS1NG 4N OLD F4RT, 4ND 3NT3R3D TH3 41RPORT S3CUR1TY CH3CKPO1NT, SM3LL1NG JONTRON N34RBY.

1 1D3NT1F13D TH3 WORK1NG M3T4L D3T3CTOR US1NG C4R3FUL D3DUCT1V3 R34SON1NG 4ND MY NUTS 4ND BOLTS, B3FOR3 M4RK1NG TH3 1NCORR3CT D3T3CTOR 4S BROK3N, FOR 4N 1NCR3D1BL3 PR4NK.

1 SM3LL3D MOR3 P41NT N34RBY, 4ND W3NT UPST41RS 1N S34RCH OF SOM3TH1NG 3LS3 R3D.
THROUGH TH3 W1NDOWS 1 SM3LL3D SOM3 OF TH4T D3L1C1OUS R3D, 4ND CL1MB3D OUT, F4LL1NG ONTO SOM3TH1NG TH4T SHOULD NOT H4V3 B33N TH3R3.

TH3 R3D W4S BLOOD! N3RO W4S D34D N3XT TO TH3 PORT4 POTTY!
1 OUTL1N3D TH3 BODY 1N CH4LK FOR 1NV3ST1G4T1V3 PURPOS3S, 4ND H34D3D TOW4RD TH3 SM3LL OF BURN1NG.

1 P4SS3D 1T BY 4ND R3TURN3D TO TH3 B3DROOM H4LL, H34R1NG 4 DOOR CLOS1NG, 4ND SM3LL1NG TH3 UNM1ST4K34BL3 ST3NCH OF GOV3RNM3NT BUR34UCR4CY 1N TH3 H4LLW4Y 4S 1 CLOS3D MY OWN DOOR.
Arin Hanson is a fraud
Witness account:
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
JonTron
Are there any trails or abrasions on the body or nearby ground that would suggest the body has been moved?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 8:46 PM)JonTron Wrote: Are there any trails or abrasions on the body or nearby ground that would suggest the body has been moved?
The BODY appears to have some SCRAPES on it, in addition to the CHAIN WOUNDS.
JonTron
Looking closer at these scrapes where to they originate on the body? Also are the chains scuffed at all from either a fight or themselves being dragged?
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 24, 2018 at 9:00 PM)JonTron Wrote: Looking closer at these scrapes where to they originate on the body? Also are the chains scuffed at all from either a fight or themselves being dragged?
They are on random parts of the SKIN. The CHAIN is SCUFFED.
Rinko Shirokane
Ah...I suppose I should...post what I did last night...

After Wendy...was really mean last night...I grabbed my matches and headed to her room since she...left the door open...but, as I was heading there...there were ashes in the hallway already...

I-I...I then...then...I lit her bedframe on fire...

After I'm done...I exit and find Terezi...who seems to have difficulty...moving around...I then heard a slam...

I passed by Kaiba exiting the art supply room...then went in myself...and noticed Bubsy messing with some art supplies. I then...painted my cheeks...and watched Bubsy eat chalk and start to leave...and I believe it's Terezi who shows up in that timeframe.

I decide...I want to have fun...and have a turf war...with Bubsy...who I splash blue paint on. And then...I morphed into an...orange squid kid...and watched Wendy walk into a metal pole...as mean as she was...that must have hurt.

I then notice...broken glass underneath the Sky Bridge...and JonTron coming out of the baggage claim. I also...notice CIA...heading from the Terminal Upper level...to the Jet Bridge. I then...head to the Food Court...and grab some chips.

I then...splashed orange paint...all over Kaiba...who challenged me to a duel...but I have no cards...so he just sulked off. I then...notice Liquid-Metal Terminator...heading for the Terminal...which seems fitting...

When I head...back to my room...I notice the Terminator searching for someone...and then I peer out of the broken glass in the Sky Bridge...and see Kaiba lighting boxes on fire...and then I went to my room to sleep...
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: oldbag-mad(a).gif]

Unbelievable! Inconcievable! The one thing you people weren't supposed to do, which was kill, and you did exactly that! Once this is all over, you're all going to court!

[Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

But I digress. I might as well give my...

[Image: OslXb4N.gif]

[Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

I slowly crawl out of bed and exit my room, just as the idol girl is leaving. Immediately, I start smelling ashes, really not good for my sinuses! I passed through the busted up Sky Bridge, and in the Terminal Upper Level, I notice two people
heading for the Jet Bridge.

While I was on the Escalator, I noticed someone coming out of the Food Court with some alcohol (hopefully they're of age...). I wanted to stop any violence I saw, so I grabbed a metal pole from the Security Checkpoint, and after that I passed by that pale gamer girl
entering the Cafe. If I were her, I would get more sunlight!

[Image: oldbag-teasing(b).gif]

I heard a baggage cart start up near the Art Supply Room and drive off, followed by someone covered in blue paint. When I entered the room, Rinko was there and had orange cheeks and paint...? Youth, honestly. I got to work and crafted a dainty costume, which I then put in a box outside, where I heard dragging and a loud clanking sound. I went back to the room and stabbed a box of Frosted Flakes, just as a warning to that pervert tiger!

I went back to the Cafe and spotted Chiaki already asleep. I ignored her and had my daily cup of green tea, noticing a rather strange gift box. Maybe it was from Kaiby-poo~~!

I went back to the Bedrooms and saw Rinko returning to her room. Also, some vandal totalled the Sky Bridge and didn't even turn themselves in!

[Image: oldbag-mad(b).gif]

Finally, I went to rest in my bed...IF I HAD ONE! Whoever is the culprit who burned my matress, they are not invited to my next bingo meeting!
Rinko Shirokane
Ah...um...I-I'd like to...investigate the Porta-Potty...near their body...
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
As I was leaving my room, I saw some unknown person leave theirs, heading towards a messy sky bridge. I don't think they were on the list of participants... Probably just some dude roaming around. Also, I saw someone made of liquid metal go down the hall stairs. Afterwards, I saw that something caught on fire, so I left to find a fire extinguisher...

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
...Until I forgot about it right after leaving the hall. My mind was set on finding some games to play, so I looked around for any portable consoles I could snag. As I entered the terminal, I saw Bubsy running down the up escalator. I think that gimmick was in one of his games, I wouldn't be surprised. Someone else was near him, but I couldn't figure out who it was. I walked to the Lost and Found and found nothing much.

[Image: UIMimB8.png]
As I was leaving, I saw Dark Kyle, emitting some lightning by him. Quite strange.

As I was going down the down escalator - like a normal person - the person who was next to Bubsy was going up the up escalator, also like a normal person. I then went to the Baggage Claim to find some more portable consoles.

[Image: KNfsuRW.png]
For some reason, I found a bomb. On hindsight, I should have hidden it somewhere. I don't like the idea of this place blowing up. I picked up a Nintendo DS from a purse and left.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
Wendy was in the entrance area, carrying a metal pole. I hope she's ok, she didn't look strong enough to carry that.

I headed towards the Cafe, but not before seeing someone heading towards the front of the building. I grabbed a slice of cake and started playing the newly found games. One of them had Wendy in it, which was a weird coincidence.

I fell asleep after that.