re: void juice

the void
i dunno jontron, is it? i'll tell you for some EX
Monotaro
[Image: 966ac15221.png]

Despair
Bubsy 3D
EH? HEY, HOW'D I GET OUTSIDE OF THE LEVEL?
the void
>also what’s this void thing that’s happening
i'm always happening. SOMEONE has to take all the EX
Void-chan
Ọ̙̲̱̖̙͙͠h̶͓͔̩͈̜̺̹ ̫̩͕̤̙͖͢g̱i̛̞͍̭v̞̼e͔̠̳̟ ͈͈it̲̮̤͓̥̝͠ ̟̲͚́ͅup̣ ͔̰͖̥̜a̺̘̼l͍r̹e̴̤̝͖͍a̠̠̠͚d̵̪̥̝̫̗̘ͅy̜͍͇͕̠̣͢.̠̼̣̟͉͉ ̺̯̼̥͇I͏̥̦t̶͓̺̪̝'͈s̪͕ ̭͖̗̜̟͍͎n̪̞̰̣̮̘o͉t̶̹̥͔̞ ͙̥̮ͅĺ͖i͖̮̙k̮͈̘͢e̮̘͚ ͍̯̹̬̗̯̝yo̠ư͎'̗͇̫́ͅl̘̤̟l̙̫̯̼͚ ̧̰̣ͅe̯̱̝v̟̠͡ͅe͕̥̥̖̲͖r͉ ̤c̜͓͎̳̘as̻t̟̺̙͝ ̭̰͙a̧͕͓͕̳͔̱ sp̴͉͖̱̺͍ͅe̮̜̗̰͚͙͞l͈̯̫̦̻̝l̹̫̩ ̺̯ọ̦̱r̘͔͓̟͖͚̫͘ ̤̦̤͉ͅạ̸̮͕͍͙ṉ̣̖͝y̢̲̹̞t͔͉̻̭̱h͉̲̲̗i̙͝n̙̩͓͇̬ģ̱.͔̺ͅ ̜̝̪̜͎̩Y͖͍̱̮o̥͖̤͈̣u̗͚̭̞͎̣ ͅdo҉̟͈̙̱n̰ͅ'̹t̴͇̪ ̢̫e͏̝v̵͉̫̜̫ͅe̞̼̦̪̹̝n̨͖̙̩̣̱ ̫̼͈̗͔̖n͖̬͍̮̬̯̺͘e̴e͔̪̩̥̭̖̦͟d͙͇̪̞͓ ̪̲̯̫͔i̘͉̳̳̲͈̬t̴̜̖̮͖̰̞̫.̰͙͖̭͢
the void
(Jan 25, 2018 at 4:50 PM)Void-chan Wrote: Ọ̙̲̱̖̙͙͠h̶͓͔̩͈̜̺̹ ̫̩͕̤̙͖͢g̱i̛̞͍̭v̞̼e͔̠̳̟ ͈͈it̲̮̤͓̥̝͠ ̟̲͚́ͅup̣ ͔̰͖̥̜a̺̘̼l͍r̹e̴̤̝͖͍a̠̠̠͚d̵̪̥̝̫̗̘ͅy̜͍͇͕̠̣͢.̠̼̣̟͉͉ ̺̯̼̥͇I͏̥̦t̶͓̺̪̝'͈s̪͕ ̭͖̗̜̟͍͎n̪̞̰̣̮̘o͉t̶̹̥͔̞ ͙̥̮ͅĺ͖i͖̮̙k̮͈̘͢e̮̘͚ ͍̯̹̬̗̯̝yo̠ư͎'̗͇̫́ͅl̘̤̟l̙̫̯̼͚ ̧̰̣ͅe̯̱̝v̟̠͡ͅe͕̥̥̖̲͖r͉ ̤c̜͓͎̳̘as̻t̟̺̙͝ ̭̰͙a̧͕͓͕̳͔̱ sp̴͉͖̱̺͍ͅe̮̜̗̰͚͙͞l͈̯̫̦̻̝l̹̫̩ ̺̯ọ̦̱r̘͔͓̟͖͚̫͘ ̤̦̤͉ͅạ̸̮͕͍͙ṉ̣̖͝y̢̲̹̞t͔͉̻̭̱h͉̲̲̗i̙͝n̙̩͓͇̬ģ̱.͔̺ͅ ̜̝̪̜͎̩Y͖͍̱̮o̥͖̤͈̣u̗͚̭̞͎̣ ͅdo҉̟͈̙̱n̰ͅ'̹t̴͇̪ ̢̫e͏̝v̵͉̫̜̫ͅe̞̼̦̪̹̝n̨͖̙̩̣̱ ̫̼͈̗͔̖n͖̬͍̮̬̯̺͘e̴e͔̪̩̥̭̖̦͟d͙͇̪̞͓ ̪̲̯̫͔i̘͉̳̳̲͈̬t̴̜̖̮͖̰̞̫.̰͙͖̭͢
if i wasn't a bottomless abyss that all the EX falls into never to be used, would i really be "the void"?
Void-chan
A̝ͅ ̼̝͕͍̯v̤̦̺̼͎o̬̗͇̪͠i҉͉̠d̜̰̤͠ ̱̣̲̹c̶͕o̧̗̳̰̪̦͈͈n͎̗͝s̥̥̠͘ͅum͎͖͢ẹ͖̼̭͖̦͓s,̨̲̠̮͎ ̣̺͝y̮e̸t̨ ̧̟̰̮̱y҉̪̖̼̰͓̹o̸͔͉̤̱̼ṳ ̹̰̩̼̠͚j͠u͓̟͓s̞͚̖̝͘ṱ̯͎̦̣̜̯͡ ̶̭͖̲̪͔̠s͞i̙̫͎̭̝̬̖͘t̢ ͍̦̞̗̺̯̭o҉̟̫̻ṇ̶͙̩ ̨i͇͖͕̤͍t̪̞̹͕ ̷̤͔̲̦̠l̪i͇̻̩̘ḵ̫e͇̼̣͍͖ͅ ̻̭a̬̜͝ ̧̳̹d̦͚̥͕̤̻ṟa͎g̡̜̳̭̰ͅͅo̲n̩͔̣̼͙ ̺̻̯̹̭̻͎s͙͓̜̦̱̯̫͜it̥̞̕s̼̰̼ ͕̗̤̟̘o̼̦n̵̮̜͕̥͖ ̫̥̘͜g͇͡ǫ̫̬̮l͚͍̩̘̗̻̤d͇̲̩͔̣̕.̺̪͇̥̯̖̠͘
̡
̢̬P͓i͖͚̤͚ͅt̩͙͉̭̼i̭̪̞f̙͠u̴̥̪̹̣l͎̻̦̺̲̝.̸̹
͏
͙͚̻Y͟o̘͚u̷ ̧̮̗̬̺̹h̞̩͈a̸̱̥̯̬̲̼v̪͙͍͎̤͓͕e̘͖͢ ̦̖̺̝̭̻̭m҉̯̟̳u̻͎̖͕͡c̝h̴ ͈̠̱̺̭̭t͇͔͜o̲͔͍̺̞͍ ̫̝͕͈͞l͟e͔̟͉̱̰ͅar͝n.͇͈͖̲̰̺