0%
Total: 13 vote(s)
Draku
Who will be voted as the BLACKENED?

Time left:
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Magilou
[Image: UMNoV2P.png?1]

Yeah so, I'm going with Two Finger as our killer.

It's simple, actually. Initially, we had a fairly solid list of potentials, including most notably Bubsy, Billy, and of course, the mysterious Dude. This list came from a couple facts:

1) They went to the Warehouse
2) They could have used/have been seen using the cart, which was used to drag the outhouse and the victim.

[Image: FfBV1UX.png?2]

Now, you know, the opportunity is there for all of our special guests here tonight. Buuut, Bubsy was seen going to bed, and Billy filled the cart up with stuff, as we can see because of his weird locker room that he built.

So who does that leave? Our mystery "Dude". But he's not a mystery, is he?

The person who did it, and our man in disguise is the only person who no one saw that night, despite there being no AFKs.

[Image: PGacmxF.png?1]

That's right, it's Two_Finger, the Ultimate Cosplayer
Terezi Pyrope
TWO F1NG3R W4S 4LSO UN4CCOUNT3D FOR, 1N TH3 G3N3R4L MURD3R V1C1N1TY, 4T TH3 T1M3 OF TH3 MURD3R!

V3RY 1NCR1M1N4T1NG.
Magilou
I can't believe I was useful!

This must be a mistake!
Terezi Pyrope
1 H4V3 R34L1S3D TH4T TWO G3TT1NG TH3 C4RT WOULD B3 V3RY D1FF1CULT 1F MY T1M3L1N3 1S CORR3CT.

1T M4Y NOT B3 H1M!

BUT 1T ST1LL M1GHT!
Draku
Looks like the polls are CLOSED! Let's see...

A slot machine spins, landing on TWO_FINGER'S AVATAR thrice over. A melodious ring of victory can be heard!

Hey, you morons got it absolutely CORRECT! TWO_FINGER did a fucking stupid-ass, completely retarded murder involving DRIFTING THE CART with the PORTA-POTTY attached via a CHAIN to SLAM into the victim and then ENTANGLE him in the CHAIN, breaking his RIBCAGE and constricting his LUNGS and HEART!

I've got a very special treat for everyone as thanks for catching that HEINOUS, FROG-SUIT WEARING... er, hosts are impartial, right. Whatever! Iiiiiiit's PUNISHMENT TIME!

A SPOTLIGHT shines down on DUDE, as a CHAIN NOOSE descends. He tries to run, before a BAGGAGE CART flies at high speed and SLAMS into him, knocking TWO_FINGER out of his DISGUISE and his head through the NOOSE, as it is strung up high! He's DEAD, folks!

His role was the ULTIMATE IMPOSTER, or IMPOSTOR, depending on how much of a CUCK you are!

+Pick a user from a PREVIOUSLY HELD KILLING GAME other than yourself. You will become that user for the entire game, and their ROLE POWERS from that game will also be yours. This includes a user already in this game.
-Since PREVIOUS ROLES are public knowledge, your powers gained from this might be easy to figure out.

He used this ability to become DUDE FROM KG3.5, who had the following MENTAL ILLNESS, in addition to the many he already has normally:
AFFLICTION: Identity Crisis
SYMPTOMS: You acquire the symptoms of whoever you first interact with that night.
TREATMENT: Assert yourself - High-five one person a night to activate their symptoms and alleviate yours.
SIDE-EFFECTS:
+Acquire the side-effects of the person you high-five
+You are immune to automatic side-effect/symptom activation

For the purposes of this game, it morphed into THE ABILITY TO "BORROW" A ROLE FOR A NIGHT if you HIGH FIVED someone!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Terezi Pyrope
LOOKS L1K3 TH1S K1LL3R DR1FT3D OFF COURS3.
Magilou
(Jan 25, 2018 at 8:04 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: LOOKS L1K3 TH1S K1LL3R DR1FT3D OFF COURS3.
[Image: vsQQ2uN.png?1]

Looks like he took your sense of humor with him, too.
Terezi Pyrope
1M JUST Y4NK1NG YOUR CH41N >;]
Rinko Shirokane
Can I...report Terezi...for emotional trauma...?
Terezi Pyrope
LOOKS L1K3 TH1S GUY K1LL3D SOM3ON3 W1TH 4 TO1L3T ON 4 CH41N 4ND TH3N L13D 4BOUT 1T.
Terezi Pyrope
4M 1 DO1NG YOUR 34RTH COM3DY R1GHT Y3T?
Rinko Shirokane
I'm not sure...what's worse...I guess I can...bear the...terrible puns...
Terezi Pyrope
1 HOP3 YOU CH41NG3 YOUR M1ND
Two_Finger
good work, gang!
Dude
i can't believe i was the maniac.........