Draku
You know the drill now, no introduction!

Submissions are due by Friday at noon EST. The INVESTIGATION PHASE will begin at 7 PM EST, Friday. At that time, a WITNESS ACCOUNT will arrive in your inbox so you know how your actions played out and what you saw! Now, if something goes really wrong I might have to hit people up with a delay, but I'm going to try not to!

We've got a SPECIAL CONDITION: At THE END OF THE NIGHT, one of the BOMBS you all learned about the other day will GO OFF and fuck some shit up! That might throw a wrench into an investigation scene, or it could be completely inconsequential! Who knows?

The incentive for TONIGHT is: If you submit a MURDER, MONOKUMA will be able to find you an item from the LOST AND FOUND right away if you ask him for it tonight! Quick-access murder tools! Plus, as before, both some juicy INFORMATION and the ability to send me an idea for the next night's SPECIAL CONDITIONS! I'll pick one out from what's been submitted, so if you have a particularly good plan that'd need a bit of adjustment to the map or status of the game, you might be able to execute it after all!

CURRENT MAP:

[Image: IWEM7QV.png]

CURRENTLY LIVING PARTICIPANTS:
@Bubsy 3D
@Definitely Bane (Real)
@CIA
@Terezi Pyrope
@Billy Aniki
@JonTron
@Dark Elyk
@Magilou
@Chiaki Nanami
@Tony the Tiger
@"StirlADrei"
@Wendy Oldbag
@Seto Kaiba
@Rinko Shirokane
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
CIA
Reminder that this is still my plane, and you're not on the list.
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: oldbag-normal(b).gif]

Well, it's clear this little killing game has grown too deadly, who would've thought. I would much rather prefer dying on my own terms than by the knife of some lunatic, so I think it's time I start protecting myself. Wonder if I still have it...

Ah, here we are.

[Image: princess-normal(d).gif]

Let's get dangerous.