Draku
After a short delay, it's time for another discovered body!

@Bubsy 3D has been found DEAD, FLATTENED by the OUTSIDE STAIRS! Ouch. His EXCLAMATION MARK PILLOWCASE OF SHIT was next to him, containing the FOLLOWING:
-A CAMERA
-Two KNIVES
-HAMMER
-CHIAKI'S CLOTHES
-CHIAKI MASK
-RINKO'S CLOTHES
-RINKO MASK
-ART SUPPLIES FOR MASKS

His role was the ULTIMATE FAUXTOGRAPHER
+You can fake a photograph once only. The scene in it will be described in detail to all you show it to by the game host.
-It's up to other people to believe its authenticity. You don't start with a camera or anything like that, you just whip it out of thin air.

CASE FILE
-The PORTA-POTTY has been knocked over, drowning NERO in CUM. Good thing he's already dead.
-Many PICTURES are all over the fucking place in so many places I can't even be assed to list them. Your accounts have them. That's it. They have cute drawings signed "rinko rinko FUCK YOU. I mean, rii~."
-BARBED WIRE has been run over the ENTRANCE to the PLANE from both the JET BRIDGE and the RAMP.
-Speaking of the PLANE, it's fucking EXPLODED APART now. That bomb underneath the seat ain't there no more, at least! Witness my GRAPHICAL PROWESS on the map to show that you now can get in from the ground level by climbing into either blown apart half. Thanks, SPECIAL EVENT!
-"EAT YOUR VEGETABLES" is painted on the ART SUPPLY ROOM WALL. There's paint out there too.
-The BAR in the FOOD COURT is burned to shit.
-That one STOVE is off now.
-Why are there doritos in the baggage claim.

OTHER INFO
-One or more special powers was used tonight
-BILLY ANIKI was AFK.
-STOP PUTTING FUCKING PICTURES EVERYWHERE
-STOP FUCKING SLEEPING EVERYWHERE THERE ARE BEDS FOR A REASON. Except you WENDY you're excused.
-MONOKUMA really, REALLY hates DARK ELYK.

CURRENT MAP
[Image: r65ilGV.png]

LIVING PLAYERS:
@Definitely Bane (Real)
@CIA
@Terezi Pyrope
@Billy Aniki
@JonTron
@Dark Elyk
@Magilou
@Chiaki Nanami
@Tony the Tiger
@"StirlADrei"
@Wendy Oldbag
@Seto Kaiba
@Rinko Shirokane

PLEASE REMEMBER not to paste your account PM in the thread. Paraphrasing only. Any direct sharing of accounts will lead to IMMEDIATE EXECUTION.

Remember, no DISCORD INVESTIGATIONS this time! That was awful. I'll only allow it if you REALLY can't post in the thread and no one else will do it either.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
I've had it!

I'll offer 5000 EX to anyone who can kill that Dark Elyk guy!

The regular non-dark one was way better, even if he WAS retarded!
Dark Elyk
@Monokuma hey fuck you. If you're going to be this way I'll take my gold coin back.
Rinko Shirokane
H-Hi! I...guess I'll...go ahead...

I was feeling...pretty...artsy...so I...decided to...post lots of drawings...around the facility...each one being...signed with "rinko rinko rii~"...

I posted...two in the Warehouse...two in the Claim...two in the Checkpoint...and two in the Cafe...all by myself. As I was doing so...and walking towards the Security Checkpoint...I saw someone...described as a Lard Loser with a cane and a bag...heading to Baggage Claim. Then...in the Checkpoint itself...I saw Jontron and Jacques...with a bulging wallscroll...coming from the opposite direction...where they passed me...

At the...Terminal Lower Level...I passed by Kaiba...who had some Doritos...and was going for the Checkpoint. Then...I heard a hard impact...and went up the escalators...to find Eizen with a sack. I put two more drawings...on the Terminal Upper Level wall...and watched Eizen stare...at his coin...and then go down the escalator...

I then...pasted more drawings in the Knick Knack Shop...at least I think I did...and then saw presumably the same...lard person...head for the Food Court. Heading in myself...I put up more drawings...and watched them...eat ketchup...

I then...walked into the Kitchen...to put up more drawings...and when I left...the same lard person...was walking away in front of me. I then...went to the Sky Bridge...but since there were no walls...I pasted them onto the floor...I then...headed to the Bedroom Hall...saw the lard person go to their room...which was one door to the right of being across of my room...and saw Terminator exit the room...next to mine...and go for the stairs...and I also...saw some tea in front of one of the doors...

I then...pasted drawings on everyone's door...and then went to bed..I don't know how long I took to paste these...I'm sorry if this took too long...
Rinko Shirokane
I'd...like to...fully investigate...one of the drawings on a bedroom door...to quell any worries...
JonTron
No killing her until after tomorrow. It's movie and game night!
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 1:45 AM)Rinko Shirokane Wrote: I'd...like to...fully investigate...one of the drawings on a bedroom door...to quell any worries...
"rinko rinko rii~" is in the bottom left corner of a picture of a CUTE MASCOT DESIGN. It looks like MONOKUMA, but NOT UGLY!
Rinko Shirokane
I'd like to...investigate the area around...Bubsy's body...as well as the stuff around him...
Dark Elyk
@Draku I wish to inspect the murder scene some more. You say he is flattened but is he a pancake like a cartoon character or is there crushed gore blood?
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: KZRFddX.png]
To think I was in that plane... That was a close one.
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 1:59 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku I wish to inspect the murder scene some more. You say he is flattened but is he a pancake like a cartoon character or is there crushed gore blood?
It's BUBSY, man. He's PANCAKED! Why would a GAME MASCOT get all gory?!
Dark Elyk
I awaken and give a hearty laugh. I have survived to the second night! I remove my right eye patch and climb out of bed. I remove my shirt and transmute some of the large spring that I picked up last night into golden coins using my Alchemical Armpits. Alchemy is a skill I learned from my late master, Einstein. Before Einstein alchemists were only able to convert matter to other forms of matter and energy to other forms of energy. Using his great intellect and naturally large IQ Einstein was able to smash that boundary. I put my shirt back on and pick up my gold coins.

I activate Ragnarok Protection and exit my room. In the hall I see a boogeyman holding open the door to the room with ashes in front of it.

I cross to the upper level of the terminal. CIA comes up the escalator with a gun and holster. JonTron is at lost and found with a wall scroll. CIA goes to the jet bridge and then JonTron leaves.

I ask Monokuma if he has found my Genesis Guns. He gives them to me. I then ask him if he has found my Revelation Rapiers. The Revelation Rapiers are a set of two blades. The Condensing Blade is a magical artifact of Rank A. When energy is channeled into the blade any gasses that it comes into contact with immediately become liquid. As a result the blade becomes extremely hot from collecting the energy. The Melting Blade is a magical artifact of Rank B. When energy is channeled into the blade any solids that it touches are instantly turned into liquid. This also applies to objects that you would normally expect to burn, such as wood. The blade becomes extremely cold from the transfer of energy. Neither of the handles on the blades are capable of transferring heat. This protects the user from self destruction. Monokuma yells at me. I calm him with a gold coin and leave.

As I leave the lost and found Eizen walks in with a sack from the food court. He gets onto a bench and starts talking about Airfread's Pirate Crew.

I exit out the window and climb down to Nero's corpse using the porta potty. There is someone with two rolls walking toward the plane. I take out a freezer bag and collect some ecto-mist. Ecto-mist is a substance created by all living things as/when they die. When the soul leaves the body and ascends or descends into its realm of afterlife ecto-mist is left as a trail. All magi channel ecto-mist whether they know it or not. This is where their strength comes from. In areas with limited ecto-mist a magus can instead fuel their arts with their own life. By spending their life force they are effectively becoming closer to death and emitting ecto-mist into their surroundings. They can then channel this back into their powers. Ecto-mist can be found in higher concentrations in creatures that have ascended from Hell. Since Hell is a realm of afterlife it is rich with ecto-mist.

I then make the trek back to my bedroom. I pass by the warehouse and along the way see a burnt mattress under the sky bridge.

I make my way along the left side of the building and see Wendy entering the art supply room. I head up the stairs. Bubsy exits the bedroom hall to the stairs. His legs are quivering.

When I enter the bedroom hall I see tea in the hall.

I enter my bedroom as Bane exits a bedroom. Once inside I dispel my Ragnarok Protection and go to sleep.
Magilou
Tonight, I personally didn't get up to much, but...

[Image: OQfrdmp.png?1]

Prepare to be mystified anyway!

When I woke up, I quickly turned my flesh to stone this time, because hell if I'm going out there without protection. There's people spraying cum everywhere after all. You can never be too safe. The second I left my room though, I poured my lard on Terezi, the first person I saw.

I have a weird craving for Coffee though, so I headed to the food court, where that old bag was hanging around with well, an old bag.

[Image: Tkk4xuK.png?1]

Fitting right?

Anyway, I grab a coffee, and sit down with a newspaper. Kaiba and some other guy headed to the bar, and someone yelled at me, saying I'M HERE, and someone, probably the same guy, chugs something loudly. Not that I see who it was though, I was busy reading. I swear, you people are just awful to hang around sometimes.

[Image: 6hOYx2z.png?1]

Anyway, Kaiba leaves with some Doritos after lighting the Bar on fire. Sick and tired of you idiots, I decide to swap out with one of my party members.
Eizen
[Image: QhqZpNh.png?1]

Well. This isn't a situation I thought I'd end up in. A killing game, huh? Must be that damn Reaper's Curse that landed me here.

[Image: 8lyFZ8I.png?1]

Oh well. I'll carve my own path out of here, I decided.

I left the Food Court and decided I'd whip myself up a pirate crew. I stood up on a bench as JonTron left, and started telling everyone there tales of my old crew's exploits, as well as about our old captain.

[Image: yW6j671.png?1]

...It appears my audience wasn't as captive as usually though, as Kaiba and Dark Elyk walked out on me before I could get to the good parts. Tony came in though, and as I was about to tell him about the Reaper's Curse, he shoved pasta in my mouth and yelled at me

At this point, I'd just about had it with this bunch. I flipped my trusty coin, and in a rage, decided to unleash my Mystic Arte on him!

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

THINK YOU CAN DODGE? JUST TRY! PERFECT MAYHEM!

...To cut out the unpleasant bits, I slammed my fist right into his gut, but he was surprisingly resilient. I brushed off my shoulders, gazed at my coin, and ventured out into the courtyard. I heard someone playing with paper, saw someone with a wall scroll, and saw that Terezi girl, covered in lard of all things.

[Image: vaKUavD.png?1]

Finally, that fight with the tiger took a lot out of me, so I went over to a luggage cart and swapped Magilou back in.
Magilou
[Image: KcycmHi.png?2]

Aaaand I'm back!

I didn't get up to much after this, really. I got in the cart and smashed it into the Porta Potty, spilling the contents all over Nero's body, all the while being watched by someone "really gay".

[Image: rIxRMKJ.png?1]

What can I say though? Don't gotta be straight in order to find me captivating. It's how it goes!

After that though, I just left and went to bed. I passed a Terminator and that Rinko person was passed out in the bedroom hall though, if that means anything to you.

[Image: dtXHkBB.png?1]

Doesn't to me. Some admirer left tea outside my room too, but I'd have to be an idiot to eat or drink anything in this game, so I ignored it.
Rinko Shirokane
(Jan 27, 2018 at 2:40 AM)Magilou Wrote: The second I left my room though, I poured my lard on Terezi, the first person I saw.
Ah...I guess...that's the lard person...I saw...
Tony the Tiger
-I wake up and give my Boogeyman a hug then head out.
-In the hallway, I yell at KAIBA to alert him of my presence so that he doesn't lynch me for not being seen. He comes out of a room four doors down to the right of mine holding COOKING OIL.
-We both walk the same path to the TERMINAL UPPER LEVEL.
-KAIBA heads for the FOOD COURT while I ask MONOKUMA if he has found my DIGNITY, to which he laughs and says to fuck off.
-As I leave MONOKUMA, JONTRON approaches the LOST AND FOUND. I pass a ROCK GOLEM in the FOOD COURT reading a NEWSPAPER with some BAG by their chair. I yell that I AM HERE DON'T LYNCH ME to them and KAIBA who is drinking some kind of NASTY SHIT.
-In the BACK KITCHEN, I whip up some IRRESISTABLE SPAGHETTI and put a little something extra... something thick and salty. The one STOVE isn't working so I use the other one. I grab a FORK to feed others with.
-I carry the pot out past the BURNING BAR and see EIZEN with a SACK in the TERMINAL. He's going on about some REAPER'S CURSE as I yell SPAGHETTI CUM in his mouth and yell at him that I AM HERE.
-He flips a COIN after being fed and it lands on HEADS. He lunges at me, yelling PERFECT MAYHEM. A ROCK-HARD FIST meets my ROCK-HARD ABS. A mighty blow, but I took it like a CHAMP. I leave for the SKY BRIDGE, shoving SPAGHETTI CUM into TRASH BAG WENDY'S MOUTH yelling that I AM HERE DON'T LYNCH ME or something. Coming Gotta Blast into the AIRPORT BEDROOMS, TEA is in front of one of the DOORS.
-BUBSY exits the room next to mine. I feed him SPAGHETTI CUM and yell that I AM HERE. He heads for the STAIRS and I turn for my ROOM. The BOOGEYMAN closes the door for me and I feed him the rest of the SPAGHETTI CUM which he loves. I put the POT and FORK inside the CLOSET and sleep.
Draku
(Jan 27, 2018 at 1:51 AM)Rinko Shirokane Wrote: I'd like to...investigate the area around...Bubsy's body...as well as the stuff around him...
There isn't that much more to it on the ground directly around him! There's an area UNDERNEATH THE STAIRS that you can go under that it looks like he was facing towards but he's right out in the open, next to the OUTSIDE STAIRS! He's FLATTENED, and his FLAT HAND has let go of his EXCLAMATION MARK PILLOWCASE that has the items described before inside it. There's nothing wrong with the ground underneath him or anything.
Magilou
He's gone flat, huh?

There's not a shred of love in my heart for the cat, but I might as well try and keep things fun.

I'll throw myself off the 2F stairs and land near Bubsy, in an attempt to see if that would flatten someone

...Suicides can't happen, might as well try it!
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: princess-huff(d).gif]

...I have been violated...physically...and psychologically...