0%
Seto Kaiba
0%
Rinko Shirokane
0%
Total: 13 vote(s)
Draku
Who did our good friend BUBSY in?

Totally almost forgot about the SOLVE INCENTIVE!

If you all go ahead and execute the CORRECT PERSON, I'll go ahead and send off a CONVERSATION to all the people who voted correctly with some HELPFUL INFORMATION! Boy, does that sound familiar!

Time left:
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Magilou
I'm quickly throwing out a vote for @StirlADrei, myself.

Why? Because the guy's ten shades of sketchy at the moment. Jon and I can place him at or at least around the crime scene around the time of death.

Besides, his claims of having this magical hidden case solving theory reeks of being a last ditch attempt at casting a Doubt Arte on us.
Terezi Pyrope
DR31 1S TH3 4SSUM3D CULPR1T UNT1L H3 SUBM1TS H1S 4CCOUNT

GOTT4 LYNCH SOM3BODY, R1GHT? >:]
Terezi Pyrope
VOT3 R3MOV3D FROM DR31, H3 D1D NOTH1NG 4ND KNOWS NOTH1NG
Draku
The TRIAL is now OVER! How'd you all do?

A slot machine spins, landing on BANE (ALL MIGHT)'S AVATAR thrice over. A BUZZING SOUND plays.

I'm sorry, but THAT'S WRONG! BUBSY died to FUCKING POISON. In fact, the FLATTENING had nothing to do with his death! It was POSTHUMOUS! I'm sure you all know who THAT implicates! Should've asked for a STOMACH dump or flashed TURB'S MOTHER at a certain someone, it would've instantly solved the case!

Oh well, it's PUNISHMENT TIME!

BANE (ALL MIGHT) wakes up, a BAG over his head. JET ENGINES can be heard. He struggles to remove it, when MONOKUMA walks over and SHOOTS HIM, before throwing him OUT OF THE PLANE. He's DEAD, folks!

Their role was the ULTIMATE FLIP
+You can turn a single room upside down, once only. This is permanent. Anyone inside of the room will be at the mercy of whatever they flew into and will probably be knocked out or even killed.
-You must be inside the particular room you wish to flip to do this.

That's right, nothing that would let you UNARMED KILL! There would have been EVIDENCE for that, after all. So who FLATTENED him, then? That isn't hard to figure out either!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Tony the Tiger
Deep down you knew that there could only be one orange cat.
Terezi Pyrope
TH3 WRONG ON3 SURV1V3D >:[
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: princess-stab(f).gif]

Rats, to believe we were stumped on this one! Of all the meddlesome players in this game, face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot!
Definitely Bane (Real)
Why did you all think I had an UNARMED KILL quirk? HEROES don't KILL!