Draku
Due to the circumstances of the SPECIAL CONDITION as well as my SCHEDULE, there will be a brief delay. Submissions are due by MONDAY at 3 PM EST. The INVESTIGATION PHASE will begin at 7 PM EST, TUESDAY. Sorry for the wait, but I made sure to get a day out real quick for you guys this time because I knew this was coming! At that time, a WITNESS ACCOUNT will arrive in your inbox so you know how your actions played out and what you saw!

We've got a SPECIAL CONDITION: If you DO NOT SUBMIT AN ATTEMPT, you will gain a TEMPORARY NEGATIVE ROLE TRAIT. If you aren't going to submit a KILL and want to know what it is before you send your shit in, hit me up first and confirm that you're going in without an attempt and I'll send you it. This NEGATIVE TRAIT goes away at the end of the INVESTIGATION PHASE. No, you can't ask me what it'd be if you ARE going to submit a kill!

The incentive for TONIGHT is: Honestly, that CONDITION is good enough! Plus, as always, both some juicy INFORMATION and the ability to send me an idea for the next night's SPECIAL CONDITIONS! I'll pick one out from what's been submitted, so if you have a particularly good plan that'd need a bit of adjustment to the map or status of the game, you might be able to execute it after all!

CURRENT MAP:

[Image: r65ilGV.png]

CURRENTLY LIVING PARTICIPANTS:
@CIA
@Terezi Pyrope
@Billy Aniki
@JonTron
@Dark Elyk
@Magilou
@Chiaki Nanami
@Tony the Tiger
@"StirlADrei"
@Wendy Oldbag
@Seto Kaiba
@Rinko Shirokane
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: princess-smirk(d).gif]

Well everyone, I made it this far, despite your directions.

To commemorate this, and as a token of my appreciation for treating me with upmost respect, I will be hosting a complimentary barbecue in the Terminal Upper Level, and I want each and everyone of you to come, if possible. I hope you're all prepared for an unforgettable luncheon.
JonTron
The party for video games and movies will take place in the cafe, the lower level of the airport building. You are welcome to attend but please respect the sanctity of the movies and games. You may bring your own supplies but a TV, consoles and some movies should already be provided. Tony you are not allowed to provide anything edible.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: 2kO6urN.png]
Consoles?! I've been hoping to find some here, let's all play together!