Draku
No delays today! Right on time!

@CIA has been found DEAD in the ART SUPPLY ROOM, his NECK SLASHED OPEN. His COAT is covered in blood, and he is wearing BLOODY WHITE GLOVES.

His role was the ULTIMATE CARROT-ON-A-STICK
+For every incentive you take, I will take your suggestions for your own role additions... to an extent.
-You start with no role.

Did his role ever amount to anything substantial from his ATTEMPTS? I dunno, not telling!

Oh, and uh...

@Terezi Pyrope has ALSO been found DEAD, or at least, her TEAL GUTS have. They're strewn all about the DESTROYED SKYBRIDGE on the GROUND outside. A CHARRED CANE and REMAINS OF AN EMPTY BAG are nearby.

Her role was the ULTIMATE BLIND JUSTICE
+Extremely heightened sense of taste and smell. Can tell people apart by their smell and can do stupid shit like read by licking things.
+You smell colors somehow too. ESPECIALLY red. Red red red.
+If someone is in disguise you won't know that they are, and instead just smell them unless they mask it somehow.
+You have TEAL BLOOD for some reason.
-You're blind and can't see shit without specifically licking it to investigate. Good luck with that.

CASE FILE
-The SKY BRIDGE is wrecked and the main portion of it lies in SHAMBLES in the middle of 1F.
-A single BEDROOM DOOR has been removed.
-A SUITCASE is in the SOUVENIR CAFE, covered in DICKS.
-The SOUVENIR CAFE is ALSO covered in DICKS. And has a few VIDEO GAME MASCOT PICTURES inside.
-The FREEZER in the KITCHEN has been UNPLUGGED.
-FLAT BUBSY has inexplicably relocated the SOUVENIR CAFE. With GENESIS GUNS on top of him.
-"THE HELL HAS JUST BEGUN" is written in WHITE CRAYON on RED PAPER. A HOBBY KNIFE is impaling this ominous message into the ART ROOM WALL.
-The BARBED WIRE that was covering the PLANE 2F DOORWAY has been removed.

OTHER INFO
-One or more special powers was used tonight
-No AFKS!
-MONOKUMA has finally dispensed JUSTICE upon DARK ELYK.

CURRENT MAP
[Image: 8NJPMxo.png]

LIVING PLAYERS:
@Billy Aniki
@JonTron
@Dark Elyk
@Magilou
@Chiaki Nanami
@Tony the Tiger
@"StirlADrei"
@Wendy Oldbag
@Seto Kaiba
@Rinko Shirokane

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, -do NOT- copy and paste your account PM, motive PM, or any direct PMs from Draku in the thread or Discord. Paraphrasing only. Any direct sharing of ANY of these from this point on will lead to IMMEDIATE EXECUTION.

Remember, no DISCORD INVESTIGATIONS this time! That was awful. I'll only allow it if you REALLY can't post in the thread and no one else will do it either.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Terezi Pyrope
W3LL 1 D1DNT S33 TH4T COM1NG
CIA
I'm home.... with my plane.... it's better this way.
Dark Elyk
@Draku
Where was CIA's corpse found? Pump his stomach and investigate.

Also find Terezi's stomach and pump that and investigate.
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 12:02 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku
Where was CIA's corpse found? Pump his stomach and investigate.

Also find Terezi's stomach and pump that and investigate.
Post corrected with CIA's location, even though it was on the MAP!

You PUMP CIA'S stomach. Nothing deadly.

You look for TEREZI'S stomach remains. Nothing deadly.
Dark Elyk
@Draku could a role power allow for suicide?
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 12:17 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku could a role power allow for suicide?
No.
Dark Elyk
@Draku can we search for all the bombs and see how many and which are missing?
JonTron
Well that was a fun night. I'm glad that despite somehow TWO MURDERS HAPPENED, the tranquility... if you can even call it that, of game night was respected. Thanks guys!

[Image: 9hodLIr.jpg]

Well a ton of things happened so I'll get straight to it. I got up, grabbed my crowbar, sonic cocaine, and my travel dictionary and went straight over to lost and found to collect the goods. I spotted Dark Elyk leaving a room with no door and they weren't headed towards the party. I'm sure they'll be back. Over at lost and found that lovable bear gives me a suitcase with all the stuff in it, so I take it. Easy. The "friendly terminator" is with me for a bit but they slow down and fall behind at the terminal. I guess they were taking their time or something, don't rush a good game, amiright?

[Image: suv7cUX.jpg]

So I get in to the cafe and despite there being a dead bubsy with magic guns set up the systems. Tony comes in toting a gun, but he didn't seem to want to start anything, so that's ok I guess. Chiaki grabs some cake and Tony starts masturbating.

[Image: XatOIJP.jpg]

Oooooo kay, well let's still try to make the most of the night. Chiaki and I play some smash brothers while she complains all of their games are broken, but this doesn't stop them from solidly TROUNCING me. I never said I was good at video games. (I was on game grumps I swear.) Some Hopey Nagicho guy walks in and starts introducing himself and then challenges me to mariokart. Hey, so long as you're here to play, I won't question. In fact, he offers some weed and I AINT GONNA SAY NO TO THAT SHIT, so i get super fucking blazed.

[Image: SZY4gTb.jpg]

People stop making noises but whatever, mariokart. I think I won. Probably not. Nagato passed out I think? He was leaning on my like he was. Chiaki was over somewhere too, and also some KKK guy with dicks on him. I guess this party was wilder than I thought. We all get up and leave, party's over, and someone's muttering something, just the aftermath of a good night I guess. I see Wendy at the terminal who seems pretty sad. I think no one came to her event and I feel a little bad about it, but that's what happens when you conflict dates. At the escalators someone has passed out and Nagito goes to leave somewhere else. There's a HUGE FUCKING EXPLOSION on the sky bridge and shit goes EVERYWHERE.

[Image: TSqyMa7.jpg]

Well, we can't get to bed that way anymore. The gang decides to go the only fucking way left and get to beds that way. No one flies across so I assume we all do that. When we hit outside Rinko is doing something with more papers and enters the airport. Yikes, isn't it kinda late? We head to the bedrooms, Chiaki goes to hers, KKK dude goes to ash door, and I go to mine. A swell party.

[Image: qoGZc3Q.jpg]
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Rinko Shirokane
A-Ah...it's time for me to...tell everyone...what I did last night...but I must have hit my head or something...because I can barely make anything out...I'll still do my best, but...

I...grabbed a match...from my room...and noticed that Bubsy's door...was open...

I then...went to the Kitchen...it was filled with water...so I couldn't light anything on fire...like I had hoped...I had also...found Wendy sleeping here...and yelled at her...for her Steamed Hams night...which caused her to wake up...

I then...passed through the Sky Bridge...and someone described as "Burger King" was here...who I assume is Wendy again...who I must have also yelled at...

Passing through...the airport bedrooms...Terezi was at the missing door..."raising Cane's chicken"...

I then...went to the Art Supply Room...to find CIA dead...which must have startled me...he was bloody and had gloves. But...after this...I drew mascots on pieces of paper...and then wrote a...spooky message...on a red piece of paper...and stabbed it with a knife...I had gotten from the art room...

The Terminator...was outside of here...I assume he was at the Sky Bridge...but I could be wrong...and the Sky Bridge...was ruined...with teal guts everywhere...I ran...out of fear...and passed "Jonathan", "Chansey", and "Martin Luther King"...

The video game night...was over...when I got there...I gave Kaiba a Bomberman drawing...he was asleep...and threw my Sonic the Hedgehog drawing at...Bubsy...or was it the other way around? And I assume Wendy...was on the ground...with ice cream...and I gave her...a Megaman drawing...

There are...lots of "KK symbols"...and I slept in the "sootcase"...where I had a party in my dreams...
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 12:19 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku can we search for all the bombs and see how many and which are missing?
You cannot look for BOMBS during INVESTIGATION. There may be a WITNESS ACCOUNT that points towards the ANSWER.
Rinko Shirokane
@Draku I would like to...investigate the knife used to...hold up my message...and see if it was covered with...any blood or evidence...towards CIA's death...
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 12:49 AM)Rinko Shirokane Wrote: @Draku I would like to...investigate the knife used to...hold up my message...and see if it was covered with...any blood or evidence...towards CIA's death...
It's a HOBBY KNIFE.

It has NOTHING ON IT.
Dark Elyk
@Draku is Bubsy's bag gone? If not can we check if it is missing any contents?
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 12:58 AM)Dark Elyk Wrote: @Draku is Bubsy's bag gone? If not can we check if it is missing any contents?
BUBSY'S PILLOWCASE is completely intact, with all of its contents inside.
Rinko Shirokane
@Draku Can I...match the hobby knife...to the wound on his neck...?
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 1:01 AM)Rinko Shirokane Wrote: @Draku Can I...match the hobby knife...to the wound on his neck...?
You attempt to compare the two. The NECK WOUND does not appear to match.
Chiaki Nanami
(Jan 31, 2018 at 12:59 AM)Draku Wrote: BUBSY'S PILLOWCASE is completely intact, with all of its contents inside.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
I'd like to have my clothes back then... If possible.
Rinko Shirokane
@Draku I-I'd also like to...investigate the art room...
Draku
(Jan 31, 2018 at 1:06 AM)Chiaki Nanami Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2018 at 12:59 AM)Draku Wrote: BUBSY'S PILLOWCASE is completely intact, with all of its contents inside.

[Image: cAMvawZ.png]
I'd like to have my clothes back then... If possible.
You'll have to get them yourself!