Seto Kaiba
0%
Rinko Shirokane
0%
Terezi Pyrope
0%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Draku
All right who did this shit and left it as a HUMAN ARTPIECE?

As with last time, there's the SOLVE INCENTIVE!

If you all go ahead and execute the CORRECT PERSON, I'll go ahead and send off a CONVERSATION to all the people who voted correctly with some HELPFUL INFORMATION!

Time left:
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
former nagito komaeda
Chiaki Nanami has a near unbreakable case against her.

Wendy saw a door on her row to her left close, but everyone on that row was accounted for except Chiaki and Rinko. Rinko's Boogeyman relieves her of suspicion, but Chiaki has been absent, and remains the only possibility regarding who the person returning to their room could be.

Additionally, the murder weapon matches a UMD disk from a PSP, something only she was in possession of. These facts together create an immensely powerful case against Chiaki.

You were a Remnant of Despair all along, I knew it.
Chiaki Nanami
[Image: p0u9eFI.png]

[Image: IZIX12N.png]
Well, you've done it. I applaud your efforts over this case. As silly as it was, I do have a PSP, as well as the UMD disc used for the murder. After all, nobody else could have thought of using a small disc as a weapon, right?

I claim responsibility for the murder of the CIA agent. In fact, it was our plan to make this happen all along.

[Image: eh4Tl7t.png]
...However, to think that a silly guess would bring my demise. I guess I was unlucky. Either way, it was fun, seeing you all work together.

You've approached the situation in many ways, theorizing possible methods used, pathing the murderer and the suspect's movements and, most of all, never giving up. I can't be angry about that. After all, this is but a game, right?

All in all, it was a fun time. I wish you the very best...

[Image: XHlwihb.png]
...Also, remnant of despair? Grow up already, I'm not even part of that group.
Draku
You all seem pretty confident on this one. For good reason really.

A slot machine spins, landing on CHIAKI NANAMI'S AVATAR thrice over. A melodious ring of victory can be heard!

Hey, you morons got it absolutely CORRECT! CIA and her COLLABORATED to form a QUASI-SUICIDE PACT, with both of them taking different directions to the ART SUPPLY ROOM early in the morning. CIA brought in WHITE GLOVES from the LOST AND FOUND for CHIAKI to wipe the MURDER WEAPON, a CRACKED OPEN UMD DISC, off on before placing them back on his DEAD BODY. He also removed his COAT for her to wear to make sure she got no BLOOD on her. CHIAKI attempted to fake going to bed before waking up for the PARTY when she heard someone outside, but of course, BOOGEYMEN destroy that strategy soundly. She even fell onto her back in the SKY BRIDGE to cover for the BROKEN UMD in her inventory, should she be forced to present it.

You all know the drill. Iiiiiiit's PUNISHMENT TIME!

MONOKUMA removes CHIAKI'S OWN HOODED COAT before putting it on. He then takes out a copy of SONIC COLORS covered in COCAINE, snorting it all at once. He shouts his confusion over what the FUCK a SONIC is, before SLASHING CHIAKI'S THROAT from behind with it, causing her to collapse on her front. He finally puts her BLOODIED HOODED COAT back on her. She's DEAD, folks!

Her role was the ULTIMATE SNACKER RETURNS
+You become immune to area-based kills upon fulfilling the below condition in the same night.
-Must travel to an area where one can obtain snacks/food and eat on the spot. You cannot hoard snacks or food. Well, you can, but eating them outside of their areas won't do shit for your power.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]