Seto Kaiba
0%
Rinko Shirokane
0%
CIA
14.29%
Total: 7 vote(s)
Draku
You're paying for that SKY BRIDGE, you know.

As with last time, there's the SOLVE INCENTIVE!

If you all go ahead and execute the CORRECT PERSON, I'll go ahead and send off a CONVERSATION to all the people who voted correctly with some HELPFUL INFORMATION!

Time left:
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
former nagito komaeda
Unless Drei went and lied about seeing CIA on the bridge, then him not making any noise when he fell means that he did attempt at some point, meaning he would have a bomb code, as in order to have the ability of silence, he would have had to attempt at some point.

He was seen on the bridge assuming we believe Drei isn't the killer of CIA, this means that he has opportunity to place a time bomb on the bridge, making him a definite and believable suspect in the murder of Terezi, despite him being dead himself.
former nagito komaeda
[Image: %24]

Discussion got me thinking about something. We all know Drei has attempted, giving him bomb access, but until this point the literal only thing clearing his name was of course, the "trap" he set for Oldbag. However, what if this wasn't actually an attempted murder, merely an attempted KO, or a trap set on a previous night?

The trap itself, by the nature of trap attempts, confirms nothing about Drei's actions. However, unlike our other people at the scene, Oldbag and Rinko, it is fact that Drei has attempted, and has a bomb code.

But that's not all. Drei is the only one strong enough to throw a bomb that high without the use of a device. Admittedly, the air compressor could have helped, and there is one missing, but the status of the object as entirely MIA makes me feel more like it was taken to frame someone than to commit the crime, namely anyone who passed through the checkpoint.

Finally, my sort of secret tidbit. Billy was seen entering the Warehouse, but he was never seen leaving. The thing about Billy though, is his role power, which has the negative of paralyzing himself for the night if he sees his own reflection, likely out of admiration or narcissism.

Billy didn't attempt tonight, and therefore was compelled to look at shiny surfaces. However, Billy must have ensured that nothing in the warehouse was too shiny before submitting, as he wouldn't have went in there without some form of knowledge of safety, or precaution against it.

So, what could catch a man prepared to avoid his own reflection off guard?

I indict you, DREI of this crime. You and your shiny, metal body, which would have been present unexpectedly in the same area the bomb was located in before the murder took place.
Draku
That's that! What's the result, you ask?

A slot machine spins, landing on STIRLADREI'S AVATAR thrice over. A BUZZING SOUND plays.

I'm sorry, but THAT'S WRONG! While DREI could have definitely chucked it up into the air, he was in the BAGGAGE CLAIM at the time of the explosion. While no one else could have confirmed this, there may have been EVIDENCE elsewhere as to the TRUE CULPRIT.

Oh well, it's PUNISHMENT TIME!

DREI appears, stuck inside of a METAL BOX. He charges into each side of it, causing dents, before finally breaking out of it with a final charge. The WALLS bust down, before sinking into the SEA OF MOLTEN STEEL surrounding him. A GRENADE LAUNCHER POWERED BY A HYDRAULIC COMPRESSOR fires, hitting him and sending him tumbling into of the MOLTEN STEEL. He's DEAD, folks!

As you all know already, his role was the ULTIMATE IRON FLESH
+Your skin is composed of liquid metal. If anyone attempts to attack you physically, your skin will automatically retaliate and harden, making you invulnerable.
+You will win in unarmed combat due to your extreme strength
-Everyone knows your role from the start
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Dude
good job hopeboy look what you did
Wendy Oldbag
[Image: princess-normal(d).gif]

...I'm getting too old for this shit.