kaZaam
IVE TRIPPED OVER LIKE FIFTY XP COINS N LUIGI WONT STOP BOTHERING ME WTF IS GOING ON
kaZaam
THEYRE EBERYWHERRRRR
kaZaam
realtalk neat idea but however occasional you make this its still gonna be easy af to exploit
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
(Sep 1, 2016 at 2:26 AM)Kazaam Wrote: realtalk neat idea but however occasional you make this its still gonna be easy af to exploit

If you wanna F5 for meager amounts of EXP than you've earned it in my book.
kaZaam
tf you taam bout i got to lvl 4 in like 30 sex
kaZaam
mayb just make one xp drop only and mayb superare 5 ones. 25's too much no matter how rare imo
T-man
(Sep 1, 2016 at 2:29 AM)Kazaam Wrote: mayb just make one xp drop only and mayb superare 5 ones. 25's too much no matter how rare imo

Considering it's the amount of the lowest costing spell I really don't think so, but it should definitely be on the rarer side.
kaZaam
main source of xp shuld be posts not f5
kaZaam
25 is so too much
T-man
(Sep 1, 2016 at 2:28 AM)Kazaam Wrote: tf you taam bout i got to lvl 4 in like 30 sex

That's because when Spritey updated the random events to have portraits the drop rate got fucked, that won't happen anymore.
kaZaam
yea scarcity's seemed to go way up but still 25's too much

random xp gets seems kinda weird in general but whateber
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
25EXP really isn't that much

Anyway random events will occur an average of 1 in 15 refreshes. They use the same probability code as the welcome messages so some are more common than others. If they start popping up too much we'll adjust the frequency (there aren't that many messages atm so you might see the same ones pretty often)
Spritanium
Oh also some of the events will take away a bit of EXP so f5ing won't be a reliable method
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
o

(and thats all i could say was o)
T-man
i understand that reference
kaZaam
it actually adds some kind of subtle terror to the homepage and thats kinda cool
Spritanium
I took inspiration from neopets lol. Basically it felt like the index and forum listings were really uneventful compared to threads. So now random events occur in those areas only (never inside threads)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
(Sep 1, 2016 at 2:28 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016 at 2:26 AM)Kazaam Wrote: realtalk neat idea but however occasional you make this its still gonna be easy af to exploit

If you wanna F5 for meager amounts of EXP than you've earned it in my book.

[Image: pyFY72V.gif]
Beako
(Sep 1, 2016 at 2:47 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Oh also some of the events will take away a bit of EXP so f5ing won't be a reliable method

Welp