Arin Hanson is a fraud
Hahahaha! You thought those simple actions would kill me?! You thought there was seriously going to be an execution for me?! Well, think twice! Such fools can't kill me, I'M INVINCIBLE! The Seto KKKaiba clan will rule on the world and we'll all be unstoppable! Just you wait and see, scums, IT'LL BE YOUR OWN DEMISE! HAHAHA!

[Image: bb6bdc826b.png]

NOW, LET'S END THIS GAME! I ACTIVATE MY TRAP--

[Image: de8cc1ad69.png]

Huh?! My deck! Where is it?!

[Image: debef73a78.png]

Did it get stolen...? Who took it?

[Image: 57245b1c05.png]

Whatever the case, this won't end like so! I'll be back, and I will get a new deck, too! All of you, ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER!

Just...

Wait... I feel him behind of me.

[Image: 71f593145c.png]

ARGH! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

OUT OF ALL TIMES... NOT NOW!

IT'S NOT TRUE, HE'S NOT HERE!

NO! NOT HIM!

[Image: c8150b9289.png]
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Baby Sans Thanos
hello guys its me swole jesus god yogi moto back with another vidyaooo *smooches kisses*

[Image: 49eff91df7.png]

basically hers the deel u know the stuff kkkaiba's gotta get ap roper funerla and sigh i've been charged with taking him back down again so its ke lemme just do that... sigh, always ogtta do this myself huh, what a sshame...

[Image: c13e3abf66.png]

uk no the drill its punishmtn time:

KKKabia sees a deck full of flames and cums, but before that a wheel of fortnune speins around him and goes wahWAh, then shadow the hedgehog shows up and kciks his butt. when he gets his butt kicked sonic the hedge¡hog shows up and does the same, then i put kkkaibba in an electronic chiar and light it up. of cours the chair's brkn so it lights his dick on fire and loses it but he's still alive, shitkh. kkkaiba feels someon behind him, it's me, i whispr into his ear "pshh, nothin personnel kid" an d teleports behind him and kills him. for a final blow, i take out all seven pieceso f the chaos emeralds and summon texan exodia the forbbidenn onne (NOT THE ORIGINAL IT'S MY OC DON'T STEAL IT OKAY, TEXAN EXODIA IS MY OWN WORK AND I LIKE IT)

[Image: fb524570ab.png]

his role was shit, but he was a kkk member.
+ ever1day he puts a robe on someone lights shit on fire
- he sucks
Arin Hanson is a fraud
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NO! THIS ISN'T REAL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

[Image: c0a28ca68f.png]

(and so Seto KKKaiba died the end.)
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]
Yuri
I think we've all learned a lesson from today's post, kids.

Don't play with sharped objects or they might kill you.

[Image: 1a7753d10c.png]