Snufferin Snagglepuss
Since I have no better idea on where to post this. What do you guys think?
http://www.strawpoll.me/14990399
If it makes any difference, this is a rough draft of a map in mind.
[Image: HrfA6eA.png]
Also it would probably be planned to have OJ themed roles. You can even dupe Your favorite OJ character! (Limit 1 Fernet)
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
FERNET
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
yea but why aint it shaped like an oj board?
100% pure gamer 100%
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Feb 3, 2018 at 2:34 AM)sealelement Wrote: yea but why aint it shaped like an oj board?

I was going to flavor it that way, but let's be honest. If it was OJ shaped we're either going to have Old White Winter or Sealed Archive. No inbetween. We don't want that, do we? :Manager:
Draku
sealed archive is a good map though...............................................
Snufferin Snagglepuss
It's a fantastic map. That's the point. Old white winter or Sealed Archive. It'd be one or the other and I'd get no say in if it was that level of terrible or good respectively.
Angie Yonaga (Real)
Six.
Tomomo
I hope you weren't expecting anyone else to host!
If you don't watch yourself you'll magically find yourself in a massacre!
OJ Simpson
A Killing Game themed after myself? I'd have to be a fool not to join.

Not that I'm a murderer of course, haha.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
I'll allow it. If the glove fits as they say.
OJ Simpson
(Feb 3, 2018 at 3:30 AM)Snufferin Snagglepuss Wrote: I'll allow it. If the glove fits as they say.
No comment.
Superchao
fuck you i'm fernet
Yrrzy
imo you have too many complicated areas and a single chokepoint area everyone has to go through

think about routing and how many options you have to not be seen, or to lose people following you

check out the kg2 map and how its built around a single loop so that when you lose sight of them they could be going anywhere, and you can avoid any specific area by just going the other direction
Snufferin Snagglepuss
KG2 map looked like it had even more dead ends to be honest. I do see what you're getting at though.
Draku
kg2 map was pretty bad tbh and i realized it during the making of kg2.5's map revisions and playing them out. a linear map like that with no complications means a lot less mystery

i would say swap the utility closet and stairs location though, so that the two methods of swapping floors are on opposite ends from eachother
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Update on what the map could look like. I'm trying to juggle a lot of ideas, but if you have any suggestions please bring them up!
[Image: SQnnPvy.png]