How I killed Terezi and Why I got away with it.

JonTron
k So I'mma try to do soem stuff that's pretty whack and see how it goes. First things first get up, stash my hydraulic compressor and animu figure with a wall scroll, this time it'll be of Michael Jordan eating a chicken nugget. I'll head across the bridge lickety split and go to the kitchen to find a kitchen timer, one of those egg shaped things and a cardboard roll when no one lookin. I'd also like to turn on the gas and leave it if it's a gas stove. Since it's already been turned on I'll have to turn it off so if someone seems to have fooled around with it like set it rigged to explode I'll just pass. If it's electric the same deal except I'll do some quick dewiring to scrap some wires as subtly as I can while searching for my timer. Next I'll head over to Monokuma and collect my crowbar that I asked for yesterday, it will hopefully still be in one condition and not two condition. Then (because I have a murder attempt later) I'm going to ask Monokuma for a compact camoflauge Climbing suit like something you'd see out of metal gear. Once I've got that I'll request a decent TV with a set up and a couple of consoles/games and movies for tomorrow night. I also tell him it's ok for Dark Elyk to collect these in the future.
Done with Monokuma I'll head down the escalator to the baggage claim and look around for that bomb that's supposedly here. Once I find it I'll make sure it's not going to blow up anytime soon and then arm it. I'd also like to check out the souvenier cafe and make sure it is safe and in nice condition. We might have game/movie night here so I don't want any bombs going off. Next I'll head outside and head around theleft side of the 1f building heading to the plane to look for some bombs. Once on the other side and totally out of view I'll put on my suit and climb up and put together my egg timer, hydraulic compressor, cardboard tube, and rigged bomb to create a timed mortar. It will be aimed at the sky bridge (since the rooms are metal dammit) and the timer converted from min to hour set to fire TOMORROW NIGHT near the end of the phase when people are walking home. Hurrying back down I'll sneak out of my costume and return it to its compact stache. Continuing my investigation for bombs over here I'll talk the long way around the plane and lockers looking for any bombs while avoiding any that seem like they'll go off soon.
Getting onto the plane I'll take a look around for that other mentioned bomb. If I find it I'll secretly arm it (so CIA doesn't know it was me or anyone on the plane.) Then carry it out of the plane, letting anyone know that it has been armed and I'm disposing of it JON STYLE. If anyone offers to disarm it though I'll let them and just keep the bomb when I leave so I can arm it later. Heading back to the food court I'm going to get myself a gyro to heal myself and move over to the knick knack shop to grab a potential tool case so I can tinker with the bomb and rig it so it is hidden inside the animu model. Of course this is all as subtly as I can. (This next part can be ignored, I don't know if you'll like it or not.) If I haven't used my occupy ability then I'll see if I can spot one of the orange cats and occupy them while performing either some sleight of hand to slip the figure into their hidden possession so that they won't notice it unless they rifle through their stuff. Bed time, let's get there safely and without people seeing my other items.
Oh, and this is just a small stupid thing but before I get up and leave I want to write a will on me that says to carry on my legacy and have movie night watching some jontron movies. Also to let Elyk know that there's some stuff for them in the lost and found. I'll leave a copy near my room for others to see if I don't make it out.

Notes:
The oven rigging is meant to be a deadly trap but also without setting off any trap myself. Something that if someone carelessly turns it on more it'll combust or short circuit etc.
I'll be holding onto the occupy ability since I have a lot to do tonight (this is a lot, right?) and keep it is a fail safe if I bump into someone with murderous intent. Occupy them as long as I can while slowly and sneakily trying to get away, then fleeing for safety in someone else's company or out of range, w/e. Jon's a quick talker.
I'm playing with a lot of bombs so I'll take that I can but I'm not going to take any that look armed or have reason to believe will explode soon.
I'm not sure how stupid this all is, I try not to make assumption on these but with all the crazy stuff people do I kinda want to try it. Feel free to tame these back.
I am tryna find bombs but I'm not going to ignore all my surroundings just to maybe find one. Despite all the trap setting I really do want to survive for movie and game night.
The people set up for movie night, Dark Elyk and Magilou, are exempt from any tricking, trapping, or accidental murders. They're on the nice list and I want to keep it that way.
The usual Jon flavor when I can, but nothing that would incriminate me in these stupid fucking traps I'm doing.
Since I'm not attacking anyone and am mostly searching and rigging I'd like if I was set to a kind of "defense mode" where I'm a bit more wary of others and their intentions rather than trying to catch them sleeping, if that makes any sense.
If I have plenty of space to keep everything concealed I'll take the katana for protection.
Please subscirbe to audible and that one natural food delivery company that no one remembers. I don't want to die.

Ok, so this night is gonna be a weird on but I'll try to word this all out the best I can. I wake up and grab my travel dictionary to understand the party goers better, my katana for self defense, my detonator stached hidden on my person, sonic colors with cocaine and my crowbar. No hiding any of this, the wall scroll get a night off. I want to pick my will up since I didn't need it and, ignore this if it makes no sense, put a smell on it that terezi would recognize as saying there is a bomb somewhere on the skybridge so that it will lure them there when it launches. Yikes. I'll head straight over to monokuma to collect the stuff for the night, movies, consoles, games, the like (and i think kyle is helping carry too) and take all the stuff we need down to the cafe to set up. I'll try to stick with people the whole time after the letter (which hopefully no one saw but its smellomessage anyways) so that we've got strength in numbers. Dark Elyk is the optimal companion, I trust them. Once in the cafe I'll set up whether everyone's there or not while making sure nothing is rigged or trapped or anything. Get the games ready and the movies set up, all the good stuff. I don't really know what to say here except jontron memes and actually wanting to have a fun and engaging night with people while still being wary for anyone to attack. I won't hurt kaiba or Dark Elyk since I'm sure they are just gonna be goofin, but Magi seems a little sus so I guess I'll be ready if they actually scum up the night and try something. I'll use my travel dictionary to understand what people want to watch and play so I don't look like a fucking idiot. Play mario kart, watch movies, etc. Hmmmm. After game night and whatever flavor you want to head I'll still try to stay by a companion, kaiba or dark elyk are again the two priorities, I suppose I'll have to head to my room and keep line of sight. Since I kept the time I should be able to perfectly time when I get up, but here's where I'm going to get wordy, so I'll break this up. Oh, I also noticed chiaki is coming too, I want to trust her as a character but pea can be pretty scummy, so I'll be careful with them.
First, here's the tier of exploding who. Terezi>Tony are the two big dogs. Rinko=CIA>Wendy>Billy. I will not explode on the guests: Dark Elyk, Magi, Kaiba, Chiaki (unless they do soemthing dickish in game night) or drei because... stronk. Spreaking of drei if he start tryna kill the night i guess safety is priority.
If luring Terezi works then I'll try to give it time so more people are in line of sight, but not wait so long that she might get away or anything like taht. Honestly blowing it up as it flies through so no one really realizes it is probably best. I guess just use gm judgement so this works out for something in your work.
Next I want to prioritize using my power to stay safe again, but if I still have it for the night I guess I could use it to occupy/lure someone over there and blow them up? I want to say something cool like I occupy them over there then blow us both up or something, but i mean, i feel like I'm abusing the no suicide rule.
Also I think the mode of getting back to bed with someone would be through the upper terminal rather than outside and then just course correct after the bridge go boom, or something.

[Image: xRtsTvx.jpg]

[Image: 4Cdzh8R.png]
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Arin Hanson is a fraud
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

[Image: tumblr_n61fvh8kPs1qjro8fo4_250.gif]
[Image: ozRVKI2.png]