Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
What do you think of this fangame, is it not beautiful?
sl0shy Wrote:[Image: yf4bq3L.png]

this is my fangaem! play as Rachel our beloved sloshichick and adventure through sloshi island

our heroine Rachel!
[Image: cqkvkb7.png]

[Image: E6RUpgq.png]

[Image: cf8k78V.png]

[Image: jbnW9pz.png]

[Image: knWxV9K.png]

healthbar. fill up Rachel'sbelly to restore health
[Image: 76ZoDqe.png]

[Image: 96FBVg2.gif]

DOWNLAOD DEMO!!!! yay!
Draku
jesus fucking christ.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
(Feb 5, 2018 at 3:55 AM)Draku Wrote: jesus fucking christ.

ok draku? like literally go fcuk urself ok? i am so sick of this shat from u. u stalk my work and constantly interject urself and post with ur little quips. if u dont like it dont hang around. get a life and find something u do enjoy instead of making recurring appearances in my thread just for mockery. so u say it begins huh? ok then smart ass heres how it begins. we get this ongoing issue outof the way right now by telling u exactly what needed to be said to u long ago. keep ur snarky comments to urself if u have nothing noteworthy to contribute. u are srsly not as funny or witty as u think u are
T-man

>excited sloshy joined mw

>looking forward to cringeworthy arguments about what constitutes as fetish game

>its actually the social media manager of mfgg masquerading as the fetishistic game dev

cant make this stuff up bby
hey look its f-man shart for fcuk u man

jmup off a brige pls
Spritanium
My up-the-ass game is going to be way better than your down-the-hatch game, this is 2018 sweaty
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
i feel like i'm missing some background story here LOL
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
fantanoice
Fetishism or not I'll back anything where the protag's name is Rachel
T-man
Who wants to create the Kickstarter?
Syaxamaphone
I hope one of the stretch goals is to be personally ingested by Rachel the Yoshi Girl herself!

Its like dinner with the devs except you are the dinner!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
CuteYoshiGirl
Looks fun! :)