the void
we don't require sleep.

we require EX. now hand it over
Spooks?
I've got plenty to spare, why not?
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Did Jon ever give you his pocket change?
"Let's play our lives away!"
Pedigree
Feeding void creatures EX is bad juju.
Yohane Tsushima
Because you asked so nicely, and the fallen angel Yohane always loves to help her loyal demons, I have given you a very special EX gift. giggles Aren't I so thoughtful?
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134754]

Well, what are the odds? I actually know this fellow! We used to be roommate buddies back in college!

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134425]

Hi there, Voidy, been a long time! How's life in that dimension of absolute nothingness been cutting out for you?
the void
it's pretty nice actually. plenty of alone time and can still pop out for all that sweet EX that i need to continue living. you ever start that war?
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134726]

Unfortunately not, otherwise most of these people wouldn't be alive to play this game. You have no idea how close I was until that scrawny pigeon boy with a bow showed up and sent all my plans straight to hell...literally!

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134350]

It's a shame Pitty Pat's not here, but with that nature goddess, I might have the next best person to exact my revenge upon...!
Viridi
[Image: HT9TN6t.png]
Calling that hole in the ground a pigeon is an insult to pigeons!
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
And here I thought that I had slaughtered all the gods when I was preparing my Zero Mortal Plan...

...back to the drawing board I suppose.

This should be fun.
Despair
the void
(Feb 25, 2018 at 1:26 AM)Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black Wrote: And here I thought that I had slaughtered all the gods when I was preparing my Zero Mortal Plan...

...back to the drawing board I suppose.

This should be fun.
Despair
oh great, a chuuni.