The Minus World Killing Game 5: Pre-Registration

Spooks?
Hello, and welcome, one and all!

...Welcome to what, you might ask? Well, obviously it’s the official KILLING GAME 5.0: MURDER GETAWAY

I mean, you guys didn’t actually think those Hope’s Peak Acceptance Letters were real, right? Obviously this whole thing was a sham! You think Hope’s Peak could really afford to send you all on a class trip to a couple of island resorts?

Well, they probably could, but so can I, because as fate just so has it, my EX Meter is maxed out.

Anyway, I’m sure anyone who’s anyone knows how this works by now, but if you’re too dense to read the sticky in this forum, I suppose I can give you all a rundown.

During the NIGHT PHASE, you submit the actions you wish to take during the night. Go take a shower, water the plants, or stab a guy with a pitchfork. Up to you, really! Someone’s gotta commit a murder every night though, or an… unfortunate accident might occur!

During the DAY PHASE, you’ll get a WITNESS ACCOUNT mentioning what you saw throughout the night, and a body will be discovered. With your own account, alongside the accounts of others and gathered info through investigation questions, try to uncover the culprit and vote for them in the CLASS TRIAL. The person will the most votes will be executed for the crime, whether they did it or not, so maybe TRY and get it right.

Or don’t. I don’t care!

Anyway, go read the sticky for more info, because I’m about to jump into some MECHANIC CHANGES!

MECHANIC CHANGES:

Aaaand, that’s about it. Post here to sign up. We have a grand total of ZERO SLOTS REMAINING, but if you wish to be added in case of a dropout or AFK, feel free to post.

...Just remember. This is a totally normal, by-the-numbers Killing Game. There’s absolutely, definitely no tricks or gimmicks afoot, nope! The game will start with our first NIGHT PHASE on March 10th.

Some spots have been RESERVED though. @Pea, @Nabber, and one other clown without a current account have asked for a spot to be held.

CURRENT PLAYERS:
@Pea
@Nabber
@Draku
@Viridi
@sealelement
@Elyk
@Raptor
@Hades
@Turb
@Kokichi Ouma
@Ramona Flowers
@Angie Yonaga
@Stargazing
@Diantha
@GBA
@Martin Schulz
@"Adam Sandler"
@Caulder
@Mario
@Shoey
@Salem
@Dude
@Pedigree
@"StirlADrei"
@Jetamo
@Battler Ushiromiya
@Archer_Est
@Two_Finger
@"Kazuma Kiryu"
Draku
[hacker voice] im in
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
B3ll3
this is a sign up
sealelement
IM GONNA DO IT
100% pure gamer 100%
Spooks?
That was way too quick, guys. Don't you have lives?
sealelement
(Feb 23, 2018 at 8:24 PM)Monokuma Wrote: That was way too quick, guys. Don't you have lives?

The Minus World Killing Game 5: Pre-Registration is my life
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
e
Draku
(Feb 23, 2018 at 8:24 PM)Monokuma Wrote: That was way too quick, guys. Don't you have lives?
this is minus world does it look like anyone here has a life
Elyk
he already sent me my role i'm ultimate machine gun legs
Snufferin Snagglepuss
ahoy there matey
"Let's play our lives away!"
Yrrzy
Kill Me
Draku
(Feb 23, 2018 at 8:30 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: Kill Me
elyk's got you covered
Superchao
it's angie time
Raregold
I'll sign up. by some miracle I always find time for stuff.
Nabber
joining
Turb
I guess I'll sign up if there's somehow still space
Stargazing
i’m joining!
what the h*ck is this?????
Yoshin
hi
Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...834%29.png]
Mmm, I do believe the time has come to grace you all with my presence again.

[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...833%29.png]
I hope you're all ready to die pathetic deaths!
GBA
it's me