Ask the great Kokichi Ouma anything!

Kokichi Ouma
[Image: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kokichi_Oma_Sp...819%29.png]
Clearly, everyone here is obsessed with me, so I'll indulge you all with some Q&A seshes so you guys can masturbate to my responses. Ask me whatever you want! Go go go!
Dude
what's it like to be a gigantic tool?
Spooks?
Shouldn't you be dead?
GBA
do robots have dicks
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134600]

What would your preferred method of death be?
Yohane Tsushima

I'd ask you to descend with me, but clearly, you already come from a layer of Hell deeper than mine.

Instead, I'd like to ask you about the demonic talent you have. "Ultimate Supreme Leader"...... what, exactly, does that do?
Viridi
[Image: PH5OQCq.png]
Is that scarf around your neck biodegradable?
GBA
favourite anime
favourite manga
favourite hot beverage
favourite cold beverage
favourite hot dog toppings
favourite burger toppings
favourite pizza toppings
favourite jelly
favourite cake
favourite pie
crunchy or smooth peanut butter
what are the first four digits of your dog
what is your mother's maiden credit card number
favourite kind of cookie
favourite dairy based frozen confection
favourite non-dairy based frozen confection
do you have overwatch and if so what is your favourite hero/skin for that hero/map
do you have tf2 and if so what is your favourite class/weapon loadout for that class/cosmetic loadout for that class/map
do you have splatoon and if so what is your favourite hat/shirt/shoes/weapon/map
favourite form of chocolate
favourite non-chocolate candy
who do you main in smash bros
favourite planet
who do you ship luigi with
favourite fruit
favourite land animal
favourite aquatic animal
what hair styles do you find most attractive
favourite species of monster girl
do you prefer maids or nurses
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
What night do you think you will die, foolish mortal?
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134425]

Guess what, maggots? When you all fell for Kokichi's lies, who couldn't be honest even if he was held at knifepoint, I took pity on all of you and decided I would take the captain's hat from here! Hope you've bought life insurance, because it's time to let the questions commence!

(Feb 24, 2018 at 9:23 PM)Dude Wrote: what's it like to be a gigantic tool?

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134754]

Oh dearest me, it appears I'm unfamiliar with this feeling. Well, "Dude", if you've had any experience in this field, I implore you to come forth.

(Feb 24, 2018 at 9:23 PM)Monokuma Wrote: Shouldn't you be dead?

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134701]

Excellent question, Monsieur Monokuma! It's true that Pitty Pat did more than a number to me, but dying? The death god? That would be the oxymoron of the century! My physical body was decimated, yes, but my soul still escaped back to the Underworld where my minions worked night and...night, really, crafting a new body for me that would be even better than before! In fact, my hair's more luscious than it's ever been, do you like it? Oh, never mind your answers, I already know I'm perfect!

(Feb 24, 2018 at 9:26 PM)Hades Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20150322134600]

What would your preferred method of death be?

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134350]

Honestly, the nerve of this guy. This one needs to learn some respect, good looks won't get you everywhere!

Favorite method of death...ah, if only there weren't so many! What I do know is that I can't stand the poisoned tea trick, such a cliche. I suppose I like the knife shoe weapon a lot, it's more efficient than you realize!

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134600]

And I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today, can't go on that killing spree without some beauty sleep! Thank you all for your questions, you're such a lovely audience!
pickle rick's rat taint
Kokichi, would you turn yourself into a pickle?
Spooks?
I quit. The other me can deal with this.