Cdiplayer
Hey all, I've managed to totally fuck my sleep schedule. I dunno how people are able to stay on normal cycles, I will wake up at 8 AM one day and then 1 or 2 PM the next, go to bed at 10 PM one day then 4 AM the next. This has never been problematic before, but now I have to take my meds at 8 AM regardless of if that's when I wake up or not, so being an early bird is ideal. It also doesn't help that I have varying levels of insomnia. Anyway, here's some stuff I drew in the middle of the night while I was bored. Basically, I re imagined various cryptids as superheroes. I dunno if any of its any good. I suffer from a great deal of boredom these days. Essentially all I do is talk to my fiancee, play World of Warships, and leave drawings of various stuff all over my house. Aforementioned drawings vary widely in quality. I try to work on my indie video game projects, but my brain is still so fogged up from last year's unpleasantness that I can't really get any significant amount of work done.
[Image: WI5wCmC.jpg]
[Image: zBOhZDw.jpg]
[Image: nec2xRU.jpg]
[Image: ASUewp7.jpg]
[Image: dI0tMdx.jpg]
To be honest, the last girl wasn't a cryptid, she was actually just a girl that I keep seeing recurring dreams, and as far as I know she is not a real human that I've ever actually met.
Spritanium
I know from experience it sucks to be a night owl. The worst part was having to eat live mice. Yuck

nice drawings, you are better at anatomy than I am
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Cdiplayer
(Mar 13, 2018 at 3:47 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I know from experience it sucks to be a night owl. The worst part was having to eat live mice. Yuck

nice drawings, you are better at anatomy than I am

Consuming live mice is quite a pain, luckily I have plenty of Prilosec. Also, thanks. I find it odd that I can draw somewhat competently, but when I try to paint it looks like something a 5 year old could do.