[DAY 1 - WATERPARK] Investigation

Salem
Well. I'm honestly quite hurt what happened last night.
[Image: to3f3uF.jpg]
As much as I'd like to hurt Pea for his actions, he's passed on to the great litterbox below us. So to spare you all like he wasn't: This is your final chance to accept me as your ruler. Otherwise, I'll need Sabrina to cut a few things out of these old magazines I've collected. Stupid humans, and their stupid opposable thumbs. To give you all a small incentive, and meet you halfway, here is what happened last night.
So I started up by moving out to the barbeque, but I guess someone above us forgot to turn off the shower cause now me beautiful fur is all wet. Now someone please get me a hair dryer before this happens yet again:
[Image: USQJ43b.gif]
Last time I was like this Sabrina's mother tried to vacuum me up from under the bed.
To move on I gathered a few supplies before someone STOLE the barbeque. I mean who does that?!
Then I went to the reading room to make myself some clothes. I can't run around naked ALL the time, though I'm sure not all of you would mind. If I can pull off this I can pull off my birthday suit (pun intended):
Spoiler:
Though before I could do this but Pea comes out and knocks me out cold with a massive tome. Well, I guess the dead won't get any rest if there happens to be a bit a black magic somewhere in its pages.
So after that, some guy in a mask runs up the stairs and Goku comes and tries to knock me out too.
Anyways I finished up what I was doing at the workbench and see some Fool run into the room as I leave. I headed to the beach to gather myself some sand to count. Then I went to the pool supplies and got myself a pool net and went back and saw someone stole the barbeque. So I left the net and a bowl behind and got some propane tanks from the Reading Room and took them back to my bedroom. After that kind of night, I went to sleep and got myself some much-needed beauty rest.
Spooks?
(Mar 13, 2018 at 10:11 PM)Mario Wrote: [Image: StiwadY.png]

Were there any holes on the beach?

How does the outdoor pool pipe system work? Was the intake or outtake pipe damaged? Ist there any indication of what made it burst?

Does it look like Pea's body was in the pool before or after it was drained?

There are TWO holes on the beach. One of which is the hole uncovering the PIPE, the other of which is just an empty hole.

The PIPE SYSTEM draws water from the POOL to the HYDRO ROOM , filters it, then replenishes the pool. The damaged pipe is the OUTPUT PIPE, so the water was sucked out of the pool but could not be replenished.

You cannot tell when PEA entered the POOL, because of the RAIN.

(Mar 13, 2018 at 10:13 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Is Pea wet™?
Yes.

(Mar 13, 2018 at 10:48 PM)Battler Ushiromiya Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2018 at 10:33 PM)Caulder Wrote: Two people came out of the slide around this time, as well. Couldn't tell who, though.

Are you certain it was two living people in the waterslide? We know a body and a TV ended up in the pool somehow.

On a related note, I'd like to ask @Monokuma to clarify something for me. Can you repeat this in red? "Pea's body and the TV are soaking wet."

Pea's body and the TV are soaking wet.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: VXODwjt.png]
Angie wishes to doublecheck the TV and confirm the only hole was made with her head!

She also wishes to check the Speakeasy and see if she can determine the smell.
Battler Ushiromiya
(Mar 13, 2018 at 9:00 PM)Mario Wrote: Eventually I'm able to pry the TV off the wall and I toss it down a WATERSLIDE. Now nobody will have to worry about that TV!

I decide to take a swim in the larger indoor pool downstairs. Mamma-mia! The advertised boxers weren't around in the CHANGE ROOMS, so I decide to swim in the NUDE. Hopefully nobody sees-oh, someone did. Oops! I won't mention it if you don't!

Is there a reason you threw the TV into the outdoor pool but used the indoor one? The indoor pool waterslide is closer to both the TV room and the stairs.
Spooks?
(Mar 13, 2018 at 11:56 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: VXODwjt.png]
Angie wishes to doublecheck the TV and confirm the only hole was made with her head!

She also wishes to check the Speakeasy and see if she can determine the smell.
You check the TV. There is one hole right in the middle, and ANGIE'S HEAD fits perfectly.

You head to the SPEAKEASY and sniff around. Inhaling too much of the funky, chemical-smelling air causes you to pass out though.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: zk6UvIo.png]

Good thing Atua can immediately resuscitate Angie!

Angie would like to take Pea's body and compare all the bruises on it to any bruises on her own body. Did any of his injuries come from the waterslide into the pool?
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 12:26 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: zk6UvIo.png]

Good thing Atua can immediately resuscitate Angie!

Angie would like to take Pea's body and compare all the bruises on it to any bruises on her own body. Did any of his injuries come from the waterslide into the pool?
You compare PEA's bruises to your own. None of your injuries match his at all, not even the facial wounds and bruises caused by smashing into the TV.
Mario
(Mar 14, 2018 at 12:01 AM)Battler Ushiromiya Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2018 at 9:00 PM)Mario Wrote: Eventually I'm able to pry the TV off the wall and I toss it down a WATERSLIDE. Now nobody will have to worry about that TV!

I decide to take a swim in the larger indoor pool downstairs. Mamma-mia! The advertised boxers weren't around in the CHANGE ROOMS, so I decide to swim in the NUDE. Hopefully nobody sees-oh, someone did. Oops! I won't mention it if you don't!

Is there a reason you threw the TV into the outdoor pool but used the indoor one? The indoor pool waterslide is closer to both the TV room and the stairs.

[Image: 6A9g3AM.jpg]

No. Yippee!
You
@Monokuma is there any sort of paint trail? or anything of the sort
Producer
@Monokuma I wish to investigate the poster with the cracked glass more. The one with the lifeguard Monokuma.
[Image: kkzECPF.png]
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 1:26 AM)You Wrote: @Monokuma is there any sort of paint trail? or anything of the sort
There is a PAINT TRAIL from KOKICHI'S ROOM to the READING ROOM.

(Mar 14, 2018 at 1:31 AM)Producer Wrote: @Monokuma I wish to investigate the poster with the cracked glass more. The one with the lifeguard Monokuma.
You swing open the POSTER like a door. There is a BLACK AND WHITE DOOR behind it, with a keycard reader next to it.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]

Angie would like to knock as hard as she can on the black and white door!
Viridi
[Image: PH5OQCq.png]

@Monokuma i'd like to search this island for mannequins!
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 1:54 AM)Viridi Wrote: [Image: PH5OQCq.png]

@Monokuma i'd like to search this island for mannequins!
There are NO MANNEQUINS on the island.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: bch1BHc.png]

Angie would like to use the art supplies to paint her own Draku on the poster!

...And in a serious investigation request, Angie will examine how exactly Pea's face is shredded. Is this the kind of thing that could be friction burns? An industrial machine? Glass?
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 2:00 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: bch1BHc.png]

Angie would like to use the art supplies to paint her own Draku on the poster!

...And in a serious investigation request, Angie will examine how exactly Pea's face is shredded. Is this the kind of thing that could be friction burns? An industrial machine? Glass?
You paint DRAKU on the poster. Even in art form, he is a huge tool.

PEA'S FACE appears to be shredded from mainly FRICTION BURNS, like ROAD RASH but on a smoother surface
Angie Yonaga
[Image: msjUbl4.png]
Angie will politely borrow Archer_Est's brand new fresh corpse from the other island! Don't worry, she'll return it when she's done!

[Image: OdVtlIJ.png]
Then she will drag the corpse facedown across the following areas:
-The beach
-Waterslide B
-The empty swimming pool
-The pile of glass in the lobby

Do any of these result in similar facial injuries to Pea's?
Blanc
@Monokuma I check the READING ROOM for any signs of a MASQUERADE MASK, FANCY COAT LIKE THINGS, or anything out of the ordinary really
Spooks?
(Mar 14, 2018 at 2:13 AM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: msjUbl4.png]
Angie will politely borrow Archer_Est's brand new fresh corpse from the other island! Don't worry, she'll return it when she's done!

[Image: OdVtlIJ.png]
Then she will drag the corpse facedown across the following areas:
-The beach
-Waterslide B
-The empty swimming pool
-The pile of glass in the lobby

Do any of these result in similar facial injuries to Pea's?
You drag ARCHER across the sandy beach, but it is soft and doesn't even scratch it.
You take ARCHER down WATERSLIDE B, holding his face against the slide, and it creates wounds almost identical to PEA's, especially factoring in the seams between slide segments.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: LliTwFq.png]

Does his face have to be specifically held, or does a simple facedown slide inflict injuries?

Also, if Angie throws the body down the slide, where does it land relative to Pea's body?