Obama
60.00%
Archer_Est
0%
It was a suicide.
10.00%
Total: 10 vote(s)
Spooks?
Well, well, well. Only our first night, and we already have a victim!

...I guess if we didn't, we'd have 14, but anyway, who do you think did it? Make sure to explain your reasoning in here before you vote, just to help your fellow classmates play along and make an informed decision!

...Or don't! I don't care!
Maitre D'eath
[Image: rSHB8o8.png]
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134701]

Well, Obama, you're an odd fellow, but I must say:

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134425]

You steam a good granny.
Spooks?
Oh boy, time to count the votes!

...It looks like you've all voted for @"Barack Obama", but unfortunately for him, this ain't no presidential election ! Puhuhuhu!

Even better, you all guessed correctly! Obama is indeed GUILTY! Looks like it's... PUNISHMENT TIME!

A trapdoor opens under Obama's feet, and he plummets down into a dimly lit room. He shakes his head and looks around, observing his surroundings. He appears to be in some kind of backstage area. He stands up, when suddenly, a door across the room flings opens, revealing a blazing incinerator.

Obama backs away from the room, but a conveyor belt under his feet begins carrying him towards the door. He runs on the belt, away from the door, just barely outpacing the belt's movements, until he's almost free, grasping at the handle of a wardrobe on the opposite side on the room.

He flings open the wardrobe, ready to jump in and off the conveyor belt leading to a fiery demise, but a Plague Doctor is waiting within. He delivers a mighty kick to Obama's head, sending him sailing into the incinerator.

The Plague Doctor removes his mask, revealing himself as Monokuma. He shrugs at the camera, walks across the room, and slams the door to the incinerator, trapping Obama inside as he slowly burns to death.

Obama's role was ULTIMATE ROCK CLIMBER
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

The next Killing Phase will occur tomorrow.
Spooks?
Additionally, because of the successful solve, @Granny Betsy has been revived, as per the Solve Incentive.
Granny Betsy
[Image: lulMV9C.png]

Don't worry, dears. I survived polio. I'm not going to die from some weak communist president.

Spoiler:
Natsuki
Awesome! This means everyone will get more food!

[Image: da17b8f21a.png]

I was kind of hoping they would all starve to death, but this also works.
Could I borrow the incinerator, by the way?