Boo Boo The Fool
9.09%
Yohane
0%
It was a suicide.
9.09%
Total: 11 vote(s)
Spooks?
I can't believe you guys killed Pea first! I was kind of getting excited for that mosh pit, you know?

...But I guess if Pea didn't die, we'd have 14 of you dead on the ground instead. Anyway, who do you think did it? Make sure to explain your reasoning in here before you vote, just to help your fellow classmates play along and make an informed decision!

...Or don't! I don't care!
Mario
It's really sad to think he never even got to do his mosh pit. RIP
Angie Yonaga
[Image: VC4DrFu.png]

Nyahahahaha! Angie has deduced the true killer! It is none other than... Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black!

Goku Black claims that he suplexed Pea and ran down Waterslide A, from which he went through several rooms to the beach, where Drei was already unconscious and the pool was draining.

Yet, nobody saw him do this! And if Pea left the gallery, Goku Black was right next to Waterslide B before the pool was broken! He would have come down at the time that Caulder saw the two figures exit the slide - who are clearly Pea and his killer. This is when Drei broke the pool, and thus when Pea would have drowned! If we consider it to happen this way, then everyone's accounts line up, and Goku Black is the true murderer!
Spooks?
Hmm, it looks like all your votes have landed on Goku Black, and I'm not quoting his name because god DAMN that man has a long name.

You'd think a god would keep it simple, like that Atua guy. Oh well, not like he'll have a chance to defend his name choice, because he's GUILTY! That means it's PUNISHMENT TIME!

Goku Black is standing in front of a water slide, wearing nothing but swim trunks and a snorkel. He's sweating nervously, when Monokuma pops up behind him, wearing an inner tube.

He slugs Goku in the face, and pushes him down the slide, which to his extreme dismay, turns out to be completely dry, and rough like sandpaper. Monokuma leaps onto his back, and rides him down like a sled, grinding his flesh into a bloody pulp on the rough surface as they descend.

Finally, the slide reaches its end, and the duo go flying off the slide, and into a giant TV, shattering the screen and electrocuting Goku Black's body as sparks fly everywhere.

Monokuma leaps off his back, and sticks a perfect landing on the poolside, bowing dramatically. The entire panel of judges, of course, all give him perfect 10s across the board.

His role was ultimate saiyan
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

The next Killing Phase will begin tomorrow.
Spooks?
Additionally, you may post here to determine which room you wish to restore, as per the Solve Incentive.

The restored room will be chosen by your majority pick. If no majority is reached, one will be chosen at random.
Mario
The Bathroom
The Other Monokuma
Light up that dark room! Save Mario's life!
Angie Yonaga
[Image: FEU2h8g.png]
Atua has spoken.

[Image: zk6UvIo.png]
Restore the speakeasy so everyone can get shitfaced!
Crash Bandicoot
Restore the BATHROOM so that the flap affixed to my garb's rear may yet see use! Also, all this commotion of water and pools has reduced my bladder to that of a chickpea!
Caulder
restore the speakeasy because it suffered the worst loss
Battler Ushiromiya
I demand justice! Bring back the speakeasy!
Salem
Lets restore the speakeasy
Адам Сэндлер
Restore the Speakeasy, but this time only include Russian Drinks
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]