quoting posts doesn't work? or im an idiot

geno7
whenever i click the quote button below a post, it goes down into the little bar at the bottom of the screen. but when i make my post with the quote attached to it in the little bar, it makes the post without having quoted anything. am i doing something wrong
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
kaZaam
u have to click the un of who you're quoting in the little bar
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
geno7
(Sep 1, 2016 at 7:10 AM)Kazaam Wrote: u have to click the un of who you're quoting in the little bar

oh huh thats weird

but it works well enough
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
kaZaam
its useful for quoting multiple ppl at diff points in ur post
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
Yeah, the weird ass quote system is the first hurdle to overcome, but once you get the idea it's not so bad.

I'd still like an option to quote posts a more traditional way.
Yrrzy
would be nice if, like every other forum ever, multiquote was a seperate button to quote

since y'know 9 times out of 10 you're just planning to singlequote so the convenience of multiquoting is wasted on you
T-man
Exactly.

I usually want to quote one person and be brought to the full editor.

It takes too many clicks to get there.
Spritanium
Yeah there must be some kind of method to open the full reply page with a quote included, I'm not sure what it is though.
Spritanium
Anyway maybe we should change "Quote posts:" in the quote bar to "Click to quote:"
Spritanium
(Sep 2, 2016 at 2:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah there must be some kind of method to open the full reply page with a quote included, I'm not sure what it is though.

Okay figured it out
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Sep 2, 2016 at 2:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2016 at 2:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah there must be some kind of method to open the full reply page with a quote included, I'm not sure what it is though.

Okay figured it out
absolutely beautiful
Draku
(Sep 2, 2016 at 4:20 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2016 at 2:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

Okay figured it out
absolutely beautiful
Good Sh*t
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
OH SO THAT'S HOW IT WORKS

For the sake of making things easier to use it might be better to put the Full Quote option first now that it exists.