[DAY 2 - WATERPARK] Investigation

Spooks?
You guys are really dropping like flies, I swear. Maybe FORBIDDEN ACTIONS weren't such a good idea after all! Oh well, maybe it's your fault for triggering them in the first place, you know?

But before I get into the pondering mindset, I'll switch gears back to the topic at hand: The case! Gotta save all that fun stuff for Monokuma Theater, because if I run out of material now, we'll never get a 6th season!

Anyway, we've got two victims tonight! First up is @Caulder, who has been found in a PLAGUE KNIGHT COSTUME, dead from his Forbidden Action at the bottom of the POOL!

His role was the ULTIMATE PLAGUE KNIGHT
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

Next up, we have @Mario, who has been found dead in the DARK ROOM, which I've taken the liberty of illuminating for you guys so it's not impossible to investigate. It is now the CLOCK TOWER. His throat has been cut, he has several shards of broken glass embedded in him, and he is covered in bad chemical burns.

His role was Ultimate Spy
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

...And for a special SOLVE INCENTIVE, considering there's two victims this time around...

If both cases are solved correctly, I will remove three random players' FORBIDDEN ACTIONS

CASE FILES
-CAULDER'S BODY has no physical injuries beyond his forbidden action being tripped
-There is a SKATEBOARD lying next to him at the bottom of the pool
-Also next to him is a board with a SHOVEL tied to it
-PEA'S BODY has been relocated to the BEACH, where it has been turned into a grotesque sculpture
-Several bottles of ALCOHOL are sitting on the BEACH
-The DESK in the LOBBY is missing the wooden desktop
-The READING ROOM has the words MARIO SUX written on the wall
-There is also a sign encouraging you to make your own artwork
-A BOTTLE has been broken in the SPEAKEASY, spilling BEER and glass shards everywhere
-MARIO'S BODY is covered in SOAP
-In the corner of the CLOCK TOWER, there is a broken bottle, with strange liquid around it
-In the other corner, there is a broken bottle with normal liquor around it
-A GHOST SHEET and a discarded MASQUERADE MASK and FANCY COAT are sitting in the CLOCK TOWER as well
-There is BLOOD on the KEYCARD READER leading into the HYDRO ROOM

OTHER INFO
-The DARK ROOM is now the CLOCK TOWER
-The POOL smells very strongly of chlorine
-There is a BURNED SLIP AND SLIDE in the POOL
-There were no AFKs tonight

CURRENT MAP

[Image: EJAMdcE.png]
[Image: pyTSdAq.png]

WATERPARK PLAYERS
@Battler Ushiromiya
@Angie Yonaga
@Kokichi Ouma
@Ramona Flowers
@Adam Sander fuck you I can't type russian
@The Other Monokuma
@StirlADrei
@You
@Salem
@"Boo Boo the fool"
@Yohane Tsushima

The Investigation will end at 3 PST tomorrow.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: CJF1RDN.png]

Angie will kick things off by investigating Mario and Caulder's bodies in detail!
Crash Bandicoot
mamma mia!
Ramona Flowers
Holy shit, Mario's dead!
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Mario
mamma mia
Spooks?
(Mar 20, 2018 at 8:00 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: CJF1RDN.png]

Angie will kick things off by investigating Mario and Caulder's bodies in detail!

MARIO is bloody, most of the blood coming from a gash across his throat. He smells of expensive soap, but the GLASS SHARDS embedded in his body reek of SHIT. The chemical burns covering his body are numerous, and smell of ALCOHOL and CHLORINE. Curiously, the glass in his body does not appear to match any of the other broken bottles in the room.

CAULDER on the other hand, is in near-mint condition besides his FORBIDDEN ACTION being tripped. He too however, is soapy.
Caulder
[Image: yDV8ybk.gif]
Ramona Flowers
So what did you guys do tonight? I got shitfaced.

Me and Adam Sandler went to the Speakeasy, where we both grabed a bunch of alcohol. He grabbed an armful of Vodka, downing an entire bottle, and some Captain Morgan (which seemed to have something floating inside it?), before leaving. I drank a glass of Whiskey and left with my own Haul in my bag.

I went downstairs through the dark room, but that creep, Battler, was in the reading room, so I went back upstairs and waited for him to leave before passing through. I didnt want to get hit on again.

I went down again, passing The Other Monokuma on my way to the beach.

Or, I guess not? Apparently I forgot to go to the beach, so I just went back inside through the Lunch Buffet, where Boo Boo was asleep.

Anyways I kept going, drinking on the way, seeing Battler and Adam Sandler in the Pool, and climbed back upstairs. You was in the Gallery taking down paintings, and Mario was crying about the bathroom and I passed out on the couch.
Yohane Tsushima

The fallen angel Yohane's first stop was to descend through the Dark Room into the Reading Room. During this, I passed by Ramona, and also felt like someone was watching my fallen beauty in the Dark Room. Ouma, who I refuse to respect with his first name after the events tonight, is reading a book in the Reading Room when I arrive.

My plan was to take the art table, move it up into the gallery, and turn it into a place where everyone could share their works.

But then the first part of Yohane's great plan crumbled!! The table was bolted down. I sat down and drew Miu Iruma, as Caulder appeared and begun crafting a skateboard.

The second part of Yohane's plan fell apart too, thanks to someone who seems to be in a deeper level of Hell than Yohane herself, Ouma. This no-good excuse of demonic land space took my drawing and ripped it up right in front of me!!!!!!! I decide to enact the third part of my plan anyways, which was posting a sign encouraging people to draw images to post on the wall.

But of course, that too, had to be ruined by Ouma.

He threw what was left of my Miu drawing everywhere, and begun spray painting the walls. I used all of my demonic power to attempt to take some art supplies away from him, but I could only take a few. Those I took went into my bedroom. As I was depositing my supplies, Mario exited the bathroom. He begun to rapidly jump in a corner, and attempted to travel to a parallel dimension by picking up speed. Well, as long as the other dimension is demonic, I don't wanna stop him. So, I headed to the Gallery, where all the paintings were taken and moved to the Skyview's statue horns, and head to the Speakeasy

Salem mixes a very strong drink for a very demonic fallen angel, but Boo Boo had to steal it from me. sigh Can anything go right for Yohane today?? Hades, Blanc, and the Producer also... also showed up... Blanc begun to drink a beer as the Other Monokuma runs in with a shovel and attacks Hades.

C'mon, pick someone else to attack! Hades is a good man, we're for the same cause here.

Salem then attempted to break up the fight, which gave Producer and Blanc opportunity to step behind the bar. Blanc took another beer, chugged it, and smashed the bottle. They both duck down for a bit, and Blanc is very drunk when they come back up. Salem smashes a bottle over the Other Monokuma's head, and my night can finally end the way I want it too, falling asleep in the Speakeasy.

Except, nope! My luck is so bad because it's been cursed from the heavens I was cast down from.

Salem wakes me up, takes me by the hand, and leads me out of the bar. We see Boo Boo in the hall, pointing his ass towards the Dark Room. He lets out what I can only describe as a hellish fart, because it expelled flying glass into the room. An explosion also went off. I heard a scream.

Salem took me to the Beach, where we passed by Angie heading into the lobby. On this beach, some idiot made a statue out of Pea's corpse! Salem lay me down into the sand, and I had a very relaxful sleep. Are you asking me what fallen angels dream of, my little demon? Well, maybe one day, you'll find out.
Ramona Flowers
I'd like to investigate the bottle by Mario's corpse, what kind of bottle is it?
Spooks?
(Mar 20, 2018 at 10:26 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: I'd like to investigate the bottle by Mario's corpse, what kind of bottle is it?
The BROKEN BOTTLE by MARIO'S CORPSE appears to be EVERCLEAR. It smells of both the liquid it contained, and CHLORINE.

There is also a cork lying near it.
Battler Ushiromiya
With all the cuts on Mario's body, there should be a pool of blood, if not a trail of it. Is there anything like that in or around the dark room?
Spooks?
(Mar 20, 2018 at 11:44 PM)Battler Ushiromiya Wrote: With all the cuts on Mario's body, there should be a pool of blood, if not a trail of it. Is there anything like that in or around the dark room?
There is a large pool of blood under MARIO's body. A small trail leads from his body to the KEYCARD READER that leads to the HYDRO ROOM, which is covered in blood.
Salem
I'd like to investigate the Hydro Room.
Spooks?
(Mar 20, 2018 at 11:55 PM)Salem Wrote: I'd like to investigate the Hydro Room.
The HYDRO ROOM contains only the water controls. It is spotless, and still locked.
Yohane Tsushima
@Monokuma Investigate the keycard reader. Does it look like Mario used it while he was alive?
Spooks?
(Mar 21, 2018 at 12:14 AM)Yohane Tsushima Wrote: @Monokuma Investigate the keycard reader. Does it look like Mario used it while he was alive?
There is blood dried in the crack where a KEYCARD would normall slide in. Because of this, it doesn't look like a KEYCARD was swiped at all
Stirling
Boo Boo was pissed off as all shit when I left my room to the Beach. He left the lunch buffet; someone probably ate all the Booberry cereal.

Angie has left the tool shed as I arrive to the sandy treasure trove. She's very well equipped. Propane, a chair, noodles, and a shovel. Monokuma's impostor is knocked out at the pool.

Angie begins her torment onto the innocent, undeserving Pea. The impostor gets up and heads inside while Two exits and walks to the Reading Room.

Boo Boo runs into the Pool Supplies area and quickly comes out with his ass pained more than earlier; to the point of bleeding.

Angie heads to the lobby, I leave, and Angie returns outside.

I snooze.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
Angie sees now why Atua told her to avoid killing tonight - there was enough death to satisfy him already! His identity and Angie's plans were revealed tonight, but it is all part of Atua's plan, Angie is sure!

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
Angie woke up tonight, feeling Inspired! She left her bedroom, ready for a night of artistic triumph! Adam Sandler and Ramona were departing the area as Angie left her room, but she went straight for the Speakeasy - Atua's divine guidance had led her to find a keycard there! Unfortunately, it was no longer present, so Angie simply went to the beach. Salem and Adam Sandler both left the pool supplies, and Angie began to retrieve her artistic medium: the corpse of Pea!

[Image: x1XuG38.png]
It was at this moment that The Other Monokuma decided to learn the truth from Angie. He summoned a bizarre badge that matched his colors, and asked Angie if she had a stand! Angie was forced to tell the truth - yes, Atua had chosen to materialize alongside her this time! Now that he had forced Angie to reveal her true power, The Other Monokuma laughed evilly, before brandishing a shovel and attempting to attack Angie!

[Image: Mo4P9Aa.png]
There was one thing he didn't account for, though. While Angie had originally planned to keep from summoning Atua that night, defending herself with other methods (...although she still did), she abandoned that plan with no more need to hide Atua! She summoned Atua and utterly destroyed The Other Monokuma, leaving him lying unconscious and letting Angie claim her prize, taking Pea's corpse with her!

[Image: FEU2h8g.png]
Now, it was time to retrieve the rest of what she needed from the pool supplies! Angie obtained a shovel for use in her sculpture, a second shovel for self-defense - after all, she had not known she would be revealing Atua - pool noodles, a beach ball, pool weights, and propane tanks for her future murder plan! This would all be so divine!

[Image: Nlk3kyd.png]
The last was meant to be a secret, but Drei is a cuck.

[Image: Y4uNEZS.png]
It was a bit of a struggle, but Angie lugged it all to the beach - Drei was also there, digging with his omnipresent shovel- where she buried the propane tanks and then began her beautiful work to Atua by taking one of the shovels and hacking at Pea's neck! The Other Monokuma, someone in the Lobby, and Drei all watched her judgementally, but they simply don't understand art. Soon, his head was removed, and Angie placed it in Pea's lap. She then placed a beach ball upon his head, pool noodles to arch over his body, the shovel she used to attack him behind his back, and the pool weights upon his legs! Angie calls it "The Lifestyle of Leisure" and looks forward to the future reviews!

[Image: VC4DrFu.png]
With her divine artwork completed, it was time for Angie's other important moment of divinity! Still holding a shovel in case the prayer circle went badly, Angie marched into the lobby, having seen the Producer, Hades, and Blanc there! Had they crossed over to hear the good word of Atua? Angie started praying immediately, waiting for them to join in! ...Except Blanc attempted to attack Angie, rejecting the word of Atua.

[Image: fFSGWCJ.png]
Before Angie could even make a move with her shovel, Atua appeared, knowing that the ruse was broken and that He should defend Angie more effectively than a shovel could. He held Blanc at bay, while Angie whispered Atua's words of truth into her ear. She must know that our god is an awesome god. Now that Angie had shown them His true power, the three unbelievers ran in fear of His divine wrath!

[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
Angie then left the lobby to return the shovel to the pool supplies, no longer needing it now that she had finished both her sculpture and prayer circle. She didn't see Drei on the way there or the way back, though. The pool supplies area was... messier than it was before, thanks to Boo Boo the Fool, but Angie was able to set the shovel back in place and leave quickly, returning to the Lobby! She passed Salem and Yohane as they entered the beach. Angie hopes they enjoyed the beautiful work of art! She couldn't have done it without Atua!

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
Angie began to read the guest book, trying to find out some information about the resort, but before she could, she was challenged by none other than Adam Sandler! He summoned his own stand, a red Lenin. While Atua could have certainly defeated him, Angie was without any weapons and had already summoned Atua to fight twice today, and she did not want to exhaust His desire to help her. So Angie decided discretion was the better part of valor and fled up to her room from the tornado Sandler created! Nyahahahahahahahaha!

[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
Angie would like to check something: does it look like the chemical burns come from liquid being poured or splashed on Mario?
The Other Monokuma
I could've sworn there was some kind of rule about violence against the headmaster.