[DAY 3 - WATERPARK] Investigation

Spooks?
Aw man, I can't believe my favorite comedy star is dead! Well, I don't PERSONALLY find him funny, but I do think his movies make an effective form of torture!

That's right! I'm talkin' about Adam Sandler, and no, I'm not typing out his russian name, because I'm lazy! He was found dead at the bottom of the WATERSIDE [A], inside the INDOOR POOL, burned to death, despite floating in water.

His role was Ultimate Stand User
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

And of course, what would a murder be without a SOLVE INCENTIVE?

If you do not solve this murder correctly, a WATERPARK resident is guaranteed to die on NIGHT 4, after the merge. The MURDERER is also invincible that night.

You guys are already running low on players, and if you don't solve this... Well then your chances are slashed in half come the next night! If you don't want to live with the crushing stress of a 1/6 chance to die, then you'd better get on this one!

CASE FILE
-ADAM SANDLER is lying in the small INDOOR POOL, at the bottom of the WATERSLIDE.
-The burns on his body appear to be a combination of fire and chemical burns
-Speaking of burns, the READING ROOM has been lit on fire
-ALSO speaking of burns, the POOL SUPPLIES have been blown sky-high
-Thought I forgot about burns? Nope! The GHOST SHEET in the CLOCK TOWER has been burned to ash
-The GALLERY has been filled with LONDON TIPTON POSTERS
-Also stuck to the wall is a STUFFED JESTER OUTFIT
-All the CORPSES are missing from their original spots
-The STATUE has been dressed in a FANCY HAT and FEATHER BOA

OTHER INFO
-No one was AFK tonight
-There are marks from WHEELS inside WATERSLIDE B

CURRENT MAP

[Image: ZAmPGoN.png]
[Image: p2947oM.png]

WATERPARK PLAYERS
@Battler Ushiromiya
@Angie Yonaga
@Ramona Flowers
@London Tipton
@Granny Betsy
@Salem
@"Boo Boo the fool"
@Yohane Tsushima

The investigation will end tomorrow at 4 PM PST.
Адам Сэндлер
до свидания
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Ramona Flowers
Tonight I set a new World Record for the Hot Tub% speedrun.

I left my room during the Clock Tower Smoke cutscene, mashing A to get past Battler's corpse drag animation. Starting the timer as soon as I had manual control.

I took the standard route to Waterslide B, building up speed on the way, Adam Sandler, Boo Boo and his Jester suit appearing for just a single frame as I crouchjump into the slide.

I wrong warp out of the slide to the reading room exit, damageboosting off Granny Betsy to save vital frames before reaching the hot tub in the fastest time yet.

Granny Betsy gets up a bit later and strips nude, climbing into the hot tub with me.

New speedrun goal: end night 3 as fast as possible.

I keep drinking until I pass out, but not before London Tipton ignores a request to join us, and Battler gleefully accepts one.
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Crash Bandicoot
Greetings, my friends. We have lost another person to this horrid killing game. I see now the futility in trying to bring shallow amusement to such a dire situation. Gone are the days of BOO BOO THE FOOL, as I have taken my rightful place as BOO BOO THE WISE. But I digress; a life has been taken, so I shall best account for how I spent my time:

-I woke up in the CHANGE ROOM, the very room that I had my EPIPHANY. As LONDON TIPTON entered, I threw off my JESTER OUTFIT in a fit of simultaneous rage and disgust. I donned the CLOAK OF WISDOM, and left for the LOBBY. A fitting name, the CHANGE ROOM has, for I truly left it a changed, enlightened, individual.

-I pass through the LOBBY, walking by SALEM. I could feel the feline's daggered eyes of awe pierce me, but I had no time to humor him. I had no time to humor anyone, not anymore. I went to MY ROOM, and grabbed my PILLOW. I entered the READING ROOM, went upstairs into the CLOCK TOWER, and arrived in the TV ROOM. Poor BETSY is smacking her CANE against the wall where the TELEVISION once was. I would've used my newfound wisdom to educate her of this fact, but I had more pressing matters.

-Upon stepping into the GALLERY, I noticed an unconscious ANGIE on the floor. The vile wench is lucky she was already out cold as I entered, or I would've done it myself. She was also wearing a ridiculous outfit, but as to why someone would so willingly dress in such an absurd way, I'll certainly never know. As I entered, ADAM SANDLER was leaving.

-As I walked to the SKYVIEW, I heard someone's inane ramblings about RUNNING WITH HASTE, which I decided to ignore as I grabbed some GLASS from the SKYVIEW. Worry not, friends, as no foreign objects entered by anus on this night. I reenter the GALLERY as the spitting image of vanity, LONDON TIPTON, is "decorating" the walls of the GALLERY with posters made in her own image. I assembled my FOOL'S EFFIGY with my PILLOW and JESTER'S OUTFIT, pinning it to the GALLERY WALL with GLASS. It's message clear and concise: The FOOL you all came to know is dead.

-As WISE as I have become, there is always more to learn. To this end, I went back downstairs into the READING ROOM. FIRE AND SMOKE filled the room, but I was nevertheless determined in my pursuit of KNOWLEDGE. I sat down with a book and read, even as flames drew ever closer.
Ramona Flowers
I would like to investigate the Indoor Pool and the body.
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: wy9Rv3a.png]
Tonight could have gone far better. Angie barely got to spread the good word OR the power of Atua! Still, she will do her best to see Adam Sandler given justice. Angie is honestly disappointed! She hoped that after their stand battle, they could team up and work together to conquer some sort of evil!

[Image: ft6Er0n.png]
Angie woke up and went to the gallery, ready to challenge Adam Sandler! It felt slightly stuffy, but Angie wrote it off as part of her fighting spirit. Sandler was there, waiting for Angie, and he summoned Lenin as Angie summoned Atua! They clashed mightly, London Tipton entering during this duel, and although it pains Angie to say it... she and Atua lost, Sandler's stand power overcoming Angie's and knocking her against the wall! Angie passed out, drifting into Atua's blissful arms.

[Image: AxZHmTg.png]
Later on, London Tipton woke Angie up! She was busy putting posters up for her new gala event - she can ask Atua for endorsements if she converts to following Him - and she was wearing a fur coat and a russian hat. Is this the last remnants of Sandler's spirit, giving Angie the power to defeat whoever slew him? Angie doesn't know because she's not sure if he was dead by then! But she'll believe it's his legacy now. Angie also saw that the Atua statue was dressed up for the gala, wearing a feather boa and a fancy hat! Honestly, Angie thinks he pulls it off well.

[Image: Y4uNEZS.png]
Next, it was time for Angie to enact her next great work of art - and a good thing she did, for someone ruined The Lifestyle of Leisure! Philistines, all of you! Angie went to the clock tower to find Mario's body and the ghost sheet, but sadly his body was missing and the ghost sheet was ruined. Angie took a hammer and nails anyway, when the voice of Atua spoke to her! He told her to investigate Mario's room, where Angie found his corpse and took it to the ruins of the bathroom! Taking her hammer and nails, Angie nailed Mario's corpse to the wall, crucifying it so he may look out forever over the bathroom he so adored! Angie calls this piece Eternal Vigilance. She would enjoy hearing critical opinions!

[Image: LliTwFq.png]
Once her artistic endeavors were done, Angie decided to investigate something that the previous night made her curious about. She descended to the lower floor by way of the stairs and went through the change rooms, noticing as she did so that there was smoke coming out of the pool, Seymour. Ignoring it, as she had somewhere to be, Angie went to the lobby and read the guestbook! But all that was there was Monokuma, over and over and over... so Angie went back upstairs, ignoring Battler dragging Caulder's corpse inside, and went to bed. Nyahahahaha!
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma Are you able to disclose the origins of the READING ROOM fire? Not its perpetrator, but if it is an electrical fire, lighter, etc.
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma I would also like to investigate the rooms of the deceased, if that's possible.
London Tipton
Well, if Daddy says I'm going to be living in this germ-ridden waterpark, I'll do my best to let everyone know London Tipton's on top here! I immediately don a piece from Louis Vuitton's Ridiculously Long Boa collection as well as one of my fancy hats, stuff a whole bunch of London Tipton Posters into my designer pillowcase ($39.99 each, $59.99 with an autograph!), and depart for the evening ahead.

Apologies for not knowing your names, you are poor after all, but when I emerge, I see the red-headed nerd removing all the Pool Toys from some dead body, and a black cat dragging some propane tanks onto the beach. Do you people put steroids in the cat food here? I may tamper with Ivanka's premium dog food from time-to-time but this is ridiculous!

I head to Pool Supplies to look for any fashionable pool toys to match my swimsuit, and find none, so I depart. That seedy cat enters as I leave, and I depart for the Gallery, passing through the Lobby and Change Room. In the Change Room, I see that freaky clown remove his hideous costume and change into a cloak, proving you can change the costume on the outside, but you can't change the broken man you are on the inside. I giggle at his misfortune as I head upstairs.

In the Gallery, I witness the "Russian" "comedian" and the small island girl standing apart from each other, staring angrily at each other until (remind me to fire my optometrist later), the wind in the room begins to pick up, I hear Russian chanting, and before my eyes a Tornado is engulfing the room where the Russian man once stood. He slams the island girl into the wall, and I head to the Skyview, where I see a charming statue covered in ugly paintings and begin to restore its aesthetic beauty.

I smash the paintings, taking their frames for my London Posters, and hang my boa and hat on the Statue. I return to the Gallery to find the girl knocked out and wearing a fur coat and hat. Sweetie, it isn't winter here! I wake her up and begin to set up my London Display, to remind you all how rich and fabulous I am from many angles! That jester comes in to hang up his coat near my posters. Boo you, Boo Boo!

Now here's where I tried to put my smarticles to work, I head to the Skyview again, where I waited for someone to pass through the lobby. I see that cat again, and with my Boa tightly secured around the neck of the statue, I rapple down into the Lobby through the hole in the skyview. In an attempt to kill this cat, I smash him over the head with my Jack Daniels bottle. I knock him out cold, and with a whispered "yay me!" I look up through the hole to head back upstairs and finish my plan, when suddenly, a bottle of disgusting beer drops down through the hole and knocks me out. Ewwwwww!

To the person who ended my night so unfashionably:
[Image: OfOnXN1.gif]

edit: As it turns out, I'm stronger than I look, as I actually wake up and head back to my room, still seeing the 'dead' cat on the ground. As I head back, a naked Betsy offers me to join her and some other girl with huge eyes in the hottub. I scoff, and head off to bed.

(FWD didnt send me this part lol)
[Image: 37v20Jc.gif]
Адам Сэндлер
Carry on my will, Ensure the spread of Communism
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: Zmd4AQ3.png]
Angie Yonaga
[Image: Untitled.png]

A... Adam!?
London Tipton
@Monokuma examine Waterslide A and Waterslide B, particularly the wheel marks in waterslide B.
[Image: 37v20Jc.gif]
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2018 at 9:50 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: I would like to investigate the Indoor Pool and the body.
The INDOOR POOL that contains the body smells heavily of both CHLORINE and AMMONIA, although it appears most of the toxic, resulting gas has dispersed. There are scorch marks around the smaller pool and on the slide, as if the flames erupted in a large burst.

The BODY doesn't appear to have anything wrong with it, however it IS burned from both CHEMICALS and FLAMES. A MATCHBOOK with TWO MATCHES missing sits in SANDLER'S POCKET.

(Mar 25, 2018 at 9:56 PM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: @Monokuma Are you able to disclose the origins of the READING ROOM fire? Not its perpetrator, but if it is an electrical fire, lighter, etc.
There appears to be a single match lying near the scorched BOOKCASE. This may be the cause.

(Mar 25, 2018 at 10:06 PM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: @Monokuma I would also like to investigate the rooms of the deceased, if that's possible.
MARIO'S ROOM is empty

CAULDER'S ROOM contains PLAGUE KNIGHT, lying in CAULDER'S BED

PEA'S ROOM contains the corpse of PEA, lying in his bed. Three HIGH-TECH FLASHLIGHTS sit on his BEDSIDE TABLE

KOKICHI, DREI, ADAM SANDLER, and GOKU BLACK's rooms are all empty

(Mar 25, 2018 at 10:59 PM)London Tipton Wrote: @Monokuma examine Waterslide A and Waterslide B, particularly the wheel marks in waterslide B.
WATERSLIDE A is largely normal, beyond some heavy BURN MARKS at the end touching the pool. WATERSLIDE B has streaks of blood running down it, likely from PEA'S FACE, and wheel marks. The wheel marks appear similar to those left by ROLLER SKATES
Angie Yonaga
[Image: DId6yLn.png]

@Monokuma Angie would like to investigate the bathroom for her masterpiece!

Also she wants to look at the burn patterns in the clock tower, the pool supplies ruins, the reading room, and the indoor pools. Can Angie tell if any of them are fires created by the same source causes?
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma Are there any remnants of a match in the Indoor Pool?
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2018 at 11:48 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: DId6yLn.png]

@Monokuma Angie would like to investigate the bathroom for her masterpiece!

Also she wants to look at the burn patterns in the clock tower, the pool supplies ruins, the reading room, and the indoor pools. Can Angie tell if any of them are fires created by the same source causes?
You investigate the BATHROOM. MARIO'S CORPSE is nailed to the wall in a gruesome display.

You also check all the BURN PATTERNS. The READING ROOM appears to be caused by a MATCH.

The POOL SUPPLIES appear to be blown sky high, so you can't tell, beyond the BURST PROPANE TANKS in the corners.

The INDOOR POOLS had a similar explosion of flame, but clearly unrelated to PROPANE.

The CLOCK TOWER fire appears to have been started by some WHITE PHOSPHOROUS, which sits in a pile of BROKEN GLASS next to the BURNED GHOST SHEET.
Spooks?
(Mar 25, 2018 at 11:57 PM)Boo Boo the Wise Wrote: @Monokuma Are there any remnants of a match in the Indoor Pool?
A SECOND MATCH appears to be floating in the POOL with the victim, charred.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: msjUbl4.png]
Angie will investigate the matchbook in more detail!

[Image: OdVtlIJ.png]
Does it show any fire damage? Any signs that it was in the victim's pocket when he was burned?
Battler Ushiromiya
[Image: RTXIt1N.png]
Last night fucking sucked. I hate you all.

I embarked on a mission to restore honor to our fallen friends. First on my list was Pea, the most horribly abused corpse of them all. I took all the pool noodles and shit off him and dragged him back to his bedroom. On my way back, I passed the rich girl and the weird cat puppet. The cat dragged a bunch of propane into the pool supplies and annihilated it. Awesome, not like investigating the pool supplies room has ever done us any good.

After Pea was laid to rest, I headed west to go pick up Mario. The bookshelf was on fire, and granny went ballistic and swung her cane at me. I shrugged off the beating and went upstairs. When I grabbed Mario, I also burst into flames for reasons I don't fully understand. White phosphorous gas somehow got in my eyes and I managed to torch the ghost sheet in the confusion.

Lesser men would've given in at that point, but I had a mission. Dragging Mario's mangled body to his room, I saw Ramona rollerblade out to the waterslide. Having returned Mario to his final resting place, I also took the waterslide down.

The moment I touched concrete, I felt my entire body ragdoll as I collapsed on the pool floor. Dusting myself off, I dragged old man Caulder back into the building. I passed the cultist chick in the lobby and brought Caulder up the stairs. I noticed smoke on my way through, but at that point I didn't really give a shit any more. I dropped Caulder off and headed downstairs for some rest. To soothe my battered body, I decided to spend some time in the hot tub with Granny Betsy and Ramona. It seemed like we were hitting it off for a while, but soon I realized granny was in her birthday suit and Ramona was completely blacked out. Disgusted, I limped back to my room.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: VXODwjt.png]
Angie will take off her fur coat and russian hat and set them aside, stand next to the hot tub...

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
And then allow Boo Boo the Wise to light her on fire to see if Atua does any automatic actions to put out the fire! If not she hops into the hot tub!