Turb
0%
Maitre D'eath
0%
It was a suicide.
0%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Spooks?
Well, Blanc's dead. Quite a shame too, she had some creative role power usage going on at points.

Real fun, that Blanc. Anyway, who killed her?
Spooks?
Uhhh... What just happened here? Why did you guys lynch @Viridi? There was no evidence for her, she was totally kept track of, and everything was... fine? Wow guys.

Obviously she was INNOCENT you idiots! Ah well. It's... Punishment time?

Viridi is placed on a stage, in a chair. She looks around, confused as to what's going on. Curtains close around her, and when they open, she is dead.

How did she die? What killed her? Why did she die? No one knows. You all go about your lives until the end of time, never quite knowing why. Sometimes you think back on ol' Viridi. Sometimes. You wonder if you made the right choice...

Of course you didn't, you idiot. Monokuma slaps you out of your thoughtful daze and shakes his head. Fuckers.

Her role was ULTIMATE MINER
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

And as punishment for rigging the vote, I WILL mention that the real killer was @You, with a terrible, terrible lie backing him up. He did it all!

The next Killing Phase will begin whenever the fuck I make the map, probably a little later this week
Producer
what the fuck i thought draku did it
[Image: kkzECPF.png]
Viridi
[Image: Y8VUuOV.jpg]
Raptor
We'll get you back
Take this!
Hades
[Image: 106?cb=20150322134425]

You must be thinking I'm overjoyed that one of my archenemies is finally out of the game and, more importantly, out of my hair.

[Image: 106?cb=20150322134636]

Well...you've got another thing coming for you, buddy.
Yohane Tsushima