London
0%
Battler
0%
It was a suicide
0%
Total: 7 vote(s)
Spooks?
I can't believe someone killed our ol' pal Adam Sandler! Alas, one of the comedy greats, taken too soon!

Ah well. Iiiiit's murder solving time! Who did it?
Ramona Flowers
Yohane and Salem were in the pool just before Adam Sandler died, everyone else is accounted for at the time of death, leaving possible suspects as Yohane, Salem, and Sandler himself.

The bomb was likely created with Chlorine and Solvent. This would need to be obtained from Pool Supplies.
Salem and Sandler both obtained Chlorine from pool supplies on Night 2, and London visited PoolSupplies tonight before it exploded. This leaves the possible suspects for making the bomb as London, Salem, and Sandler himself.

The overlap of these two groups are Salem and Sandler.

The matchbook was planted on his body after he died, so Adam Sandler could not have killed himself.

Salem also blew up Pool Supplies so we can't investigate it, and started a number of fires.

As for London and Yohane having appeared as suspects; if Yohane did it, Salem would have seen, and London is accounted for at the time of Sandler's death.

tl;dr I think Salem did it, prove me wrong.
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Battler Ushiromiya
My understanding of the situation is this:
Salem loaded a laptop bag with various supplies to cause a chemical fire, obtained mostly from the pool supply room.
He then torched pool supplies to conceal what he'd taken.
He entered the indoor pool area and went for a swim, waiting for an opportunity to ignite the chemicals in the pool.
There were too many witnesses, so Salem took his matches to the reading room.
After igniting the reading room - probably an attempt to conceal the timing of the pool room fire - Salem returned to the pool and put his matches away.
After Yohane left, it was just Salem and Адам Сэндлер, so Salem took the opportunity to light the pool up, planting evidence on Адам's body.
Spooks?
Well, after a rousing and totally-not-obvious case, the cat's out of the bag, and it looks like you've all settled on @Salem. Not like he was doing himself any favors though with that outright confession, but ah well.

Obviously, he was GUILTY. It's punishment time!

Salem is tied to a giant bottle of cleaning solvent, and placed in front of a waterslide. Monokuma walks up, and kicks Salem down, sending him hurtling down the side and into a giant vat of pure chlorine.

As his flesh sizzles and burns in the corrosive liquid, the cleaning solvent leaks out of the bottle, creating some chlorine gas, which Monokuma then ignites, creating a giant explosion and sending the burned corpse of Salem rocketing out of the vat.

Salem stands up though, proclaiming that he's still got 8 lives left, baby!

Monokuma rolls his eyes and promptly unloads 8 bullets into him.

His role was Ultimate Detective
Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

The next Killing Phase will begin eventually, sometime this week after I make the map.