Spooks?
Well, it's about time you all came together in the same group. You guys were downright killing me before, doing so many separate things at once like some kind of time-wasting hydra.

We're having no more of that, because, by the power vested in me by a promotional coupon from 7-11, I hereby declare that it's time for the merge!

And with that, I'd like to welcome you all to our final destination, the MYSTERIOUS RESORT OF... Well actually I don't really know what else to say about it, because I didn't build this one. It's just always been around. No idea where it came from, I swear!

THE MAP

[Image: AYJM1ve.png]
[Image: LyFFqJ0.png]
[Image: gFbjmpB.png]

But really, something tells me there's a couple secrets to be found kicking around here. Haven't really bothered to check it out myself, but for now I'm gonna sit around and watch you guys bother to do all that for me!

...I just hope you use your investigative powers for murder purposes, and not to uncover any kind of secret ending or anything! I mean, what is this, a game?

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Hades
@Maitre D'eath
@Shoey
@Producer
@Turb
@Raptor
@You
@The Other Monokuma
@Battler Ushiromiya
@Angie Yonaga
@Ramona Flowers
@London Tipton
@Granny Betsy
@"Boo Boo the wise"
@Yohane Tsushima
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134350]

Now, despite what everyone thinks, I'm a simple deity with simple tastes, and I value the art of duping as much as anyone else on this lovely paradise known as Minus World. It's not just about weirding everyone out with your roleplay of your favorite anime character, far from it. It's about expressing qualities of yourself you didn't even know you had. It's an escape to be anyone but yourself, and I am thankful for that.

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134833]

But Turb and Shoey...GODS do those two piss me off! Who are they, who are they indeed?! Who do they think they are for walking around with no dupe, taunting everyone with their belief that they can do just fine the way they are? So bland, so insufferable!

[Image: latest?cb=20150322134600]

So, how about a little manhunt? If any one of you buffoons manage to wipe those smug, good for nothing non-dupers off the face of the map, I'll give you a special prize! Let's say...all of my EX? I know I'm not richer than some third-world countries like Monsieur Monokuma here, but I'll be sure to make it worth your while. So what are you all waiting for? Show these two what it means to be a Minus Worlder!
The Other Monokuma
Wow, what an amazing pot of treasures up for grabs. Everyone would have to be a fool not to go for it. I'm so excited.
Crash Bandicoot
And I thought I was the fool. A pity.