Spooks?
Surely you guys didn't think I was gonna let you go too long without a little bit of murder, right?

Or rather, a LOOOOT of murder, because tonight's a double murder night! How thrilling! Puhuhuhu! Anyway, because of the brand new map, I'll give you guys a little bit longer to plan out your submissions, because I'm not a COMPLETE dick, you know.

Ah, well. What can you do, really? None of you guys are particularly competent, so I don't expect much, but maybe you can do something at least a little interesting tonight, because I have a special Motive!

If you attempt tonight, your role will be augmented, and you will either gain some additional traits, or lose some negatives

Also, don't forget that all Waterpark players, along with @Turb and @Hades are immune from one of the two kills.

THE MAP

[Image: AYJM1ve.png]
[Image: LyFFqJ0.png]
[Image: gFbjmpB.png]

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Hades
@Maitre D'eath
@Shoey
@Producer
@Turb
@Raptor
@You
@The Other Monokuma
@Battler Ushiromiya
@Angie Yonaga
@Ramona Flowers
@London Tipton
@Granny Betsy
@"Boo Boo the wise"
@Yohane Tsushima

Due to the drastic change in map, you have until Monday at 12 PM PST to submit your actions, to allow for proper planning.
Producer

>Also, don't forget that all Waterpark players, along with @Turb and @Hades are immune from one of the two kills.

Huh? I thought @You is the one that got the immunity?
[Image: kkzECPF.png]
Spooks?
(Apr 1, 2018 at 2:56 AM)Producer Wrote: >Also, don't forget that all Waterpark players, along with @Turb and @Hades are immune from one of the two kills.

Huh? I thought @You is the one that got the immunity?
You has surrendered his immunity to Turb and Hades due to his guilty conscience over the lynching of Viridi.

Whatever floats his boat, I guess.
London Tipton
Ah, it feels good to be back on the top floor again! Yay me!

Apologies for the belated official announcement, but a reminder to all you fabulous comedians out there that tonight, yours truly is hosting LONDON TIPTON'S INCREDIBLY FASHIONABLE NIGHT 4 COMEDY GALA: STARRING LONDON TIPTON! It is of course a FASHIONABLE comedy festival, and the theme is masquerade, but don't worry if you can't wear a mask, it just means that your ugly uncomedic face will be exposed for everyone to laugh at you harder!

Shoutout to MC Turb who will be manning the lights and sound the whole night as well!

If you've got an act that you want to ensure happens then be sure to speak to me before the event starts. There will be an intermission period with open mic for anyone else who thinks they're funny. I love laughing at people!

See you there!
[Image: 37v20Jc.gif]