YOHANE:
-Hades
-Shoey
-Raptor
-Boo Boo The Wise
all unaccounted for at the time

YOU:
-You himself
Potentially set up an area kill and then fell into it after the skirmish with Battler

-Battler
Potentially lied about the fight and cut the rope himself, however it seems he did fall ontop of You before the Bell fell

-Boo Boo
Access to the room and confetti around where the rope was cut, may have cut the rope in advance of the fight hoping for the rope to snap later

-Shoey
-Raptor
-The Other Monokuma
-Granny Betsy
all unaccounted for at the time
[Image: 6aXFRuO.gif]
Raptor
@monokuma I'd like to check the severed rope and see how it was cut. Is it a tear, a slice, or a shear? If possible I'd like to replicate all of these on another section of rope by tearing it apart, using a blade, and using scissors. Also a saw for good measure.
Take this!
Spooks?
(Apr 7, 2018 at 5:13 PM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma I'd like to check the severed rope and see how it was cut. Is it a tear, a slice, or a shear? If possible I'd like to replicate all of these on another section of rope by tearing it apart, using a blade, and using scissors.
The rope is cleanly cut, and not frayed in any way.

You grab ROPE from ANGIE'S DISGUSTING FLESH GOLEM and try to rip a section. With your strength, you tear it, but it is far too messy. You grab various SHARP KNIVES and CLEAVERS from the SPORTS BAR, and all of them look very close to the damage on the rope. You then grab some SCISSORS from the BEACH HOUSE and try cutting the rope. Basic SCISSORS are too blunt to cut it, although SHEARS from the CLOCK TOWER do the trick identically to the BLADES.

Finally, you use a SAW. The SAW is too serrated to match the CLEAN CUT.
Raptor
@monokuma I want to find a game system and play some metal gear rising revengance, enter ripper mode and cut the closest thing i can find to rope in the game. Does that match the cut? No meme i swear. Also broken glass from the sports bar on real rope.
Take this!
Ramona Flowers
Can we test the glass from the broken sports bar window too?
Spooks?
(Apr 7, 2018 at 5:27 PM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma I want to find a game system and play some metal gear rising revengance, enter ripper mode and cut the closest thing i can find to rope in the game. Does that match the cut? No meme i swear.

You hook up METAL GEAR RISING in the SPORTS BAR, and engage RIPPER MODE. You cut a CABLE in the game and...

It's a polygonal shape that cuts the same way every time. Comparing it to the rope, you guess it's similar, but one is a goddamn PS3 game with slightly shitty textures on destructible objects. What did you expect?
Spooks?
(Apr 7, 2018 at 5:32 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Can we test the glass from the broken sports bar window too?
The sharp BROKEN GLASS leaves a cut similar to the KNIVES, but you cut yourself on it while doing so. Unless you had hand protection, you can't see a way to avoid getting BLOOD on the SANDBAG.
Raptor
@monokuma well your polygons can use an upgrade, turb as consented to cut some rope with ripper mode.
Take this!
Spooks?
(Apr 7, 2018 at 5:42 PM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma well your polygons can use an upgrade, turb as consented to cut some rope with ripper mode.
TURB cuts down the SANBAG with his KATANA.

...Except he doesn't have his KATANA. Searching for it, you find it BACKSTAGE. Trying it now that the KATANA is found, it's about par for the course with the KNIVES.
Maitre D'eath
I would like to snap off one of the remaining clock hands and attempt to grind it to be as close to the other clock-hand-sword. To see how long this would take.

Regarding the hydroelectric room - is it at all possible to set the switches up in such a way that they'd turn off after a certain amount of time has passed?
Spooks?
(Apr 7, 2018 at 6:28 PM)Maitre Death Wrote: I would like to snap off one of the remaining clock hands and attempt to grind it to be as close to the other clock-hand-sword. To see how long this would take.

Regarding the hydroelectric room - is it at all possible to set the switches up in such a way that they'd turn off after a certain amount of time has passed?
You snap off the HOUR HAND and grind it. The CLOCK HANDS are made of very thin metal, so sharpening them does not take very long.

You head up to the HYDROELECTRIC ROOM and examine it. The SWITCHES look like they could be weighed down with something heavy, which would eventually flip them into the OFF position given enough time, but you don't see anything that could be used for that in this particular room.
Ramona Flowers
Can we investigate the Catwalk area for signs of Climbing Gear being used on it?
(Signs of rope being tied around or carabiners being attached etc)
Hades
@Monokuma check the catwalk for signs of Obama's climbing gear being used on it
Spooks?
(Apr 7, 2018 at 7:28 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Can we investigate the Catwalk area for signs of Climbing Gear being used on it?
(Signs of rope being tied around or carabiners being attached etc)
(Apr 7, 2018 at 7:29 PM)Hades Wrote: @Monokuma check the catwalk for signs of Obama's climbing gear being used on it
It doesn't look like there's any sign of CLIMBING GEAR being used. There are no scuff marks from ROPE, or scrapes from a GRAPPLING HOOK
Ramona Flowers
would anyone else like to check the catwalk? the more eyes we get on it the better!
Ramona Flowers
oh right turb was right on the catwalk wasnt he, so hes a suspect for yohane's murder too, i didnt mention him on my suspect list
Ramona Flowers
Can we search public areas for a "plague doctor outfit"

Can we also check London's mannequin to see how exactly the dress was "ruined"?
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
@Monokuma Just for confirmation's sake, Angie would like to check the tortured remains of all 16 corpses to confirm the presence or absence of the BLACK AND WHITE KEYCARD that Archer once had!
Angie Yonaga
[5:47 PM] brainwyrms (boo boo): btw do you need to check me for scissors or anything, or are we past that
[5:47 PM] Angiechao: i mean if you're offering i'm ok with confirming it
[5:48 PM] brainwyrms (boo boo): Sure, go for it

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
@Monokuma Angie will also body check boo boo to confirm nothing bizarre or out of place!
Spooks?
(Apr 7, 2018 at 9:29 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [Image: WyR16bo.png]
@Monokuma Just for confirmation's sake, Angie would like to check the tortured remains of all 16 corpses to confirm the presence or absence of the BLACK AND WHITE KEYCARD that Archer once had!
You check the FLESH GOLEM. There is no sort of BLACK AND WHITE KEYCARD within the disgusting fleshy aberration.

(Apr 7, 2018 at 8:05 PM)Ramona Flowers Wrote: Can we search public areas for a "plague doctor outfit"

Can we also check London's mannequin to see how exactly the dress was "ruined"?
You check KNOWN PUBLIC AREAS for a PLAGUE DOCTOR OUTFIT. You snoop around a bit, but find nothing of the sort.

You check the MANNEQUIN in the SECURITY ROOM. The DRESS is roughed up a bit and frayed, but not at all cut.

(Apr 7, 2018 at 9:48 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote: [5:47 PM] brainwyrms (boo boo): btw do you need to check me for scissors or anything, or are we past that
[5:47 PM] Angiechao: i mean if you're offering i'm ok with confirming it
[5:48 PM] brainwyrms (boo boo): Sure, go for it

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
@Monokuma Angie will also body check boo boo to confirm nothing bizarre or out of place!
You perform a BODY CHECK on BOO BOO THE WISE. His CLOAK is wet, reeking of BOOZE, but he is not harmed in any way beyond his poor, poor rectum.