The Other Monokuma
0%
Granny Betsy
0%
It was a suicide.
0%
Total: 9 vote(s)
Spooks?
Aw, I can't believe she died before we could have some more fun with the weather...

Oh well, it's time to vote!
Spooks?
Puhuhuhu! Finally, we get some spicy action, and I'm not just talking about Granny Betsy's nighttime escapades! @Shoey has been accused of a murder most foul, and in that regard, you're... correct! Shoey was guilty!

And with that final statement, it's punishment time!

The curtains of a grand stage open, showing Shoey standing there, wearing nothing but a thong and a bra, both bright pink of course. Monokuma rolls his eyes and pulls out a gun, shooting at Shoey's feet to make him dance.

Shoey of course, in his typical fashion, does indeed do nothing, and just takes the bullet holes to his feet.

Monokuma sits there, speechless, before pulling out a series of throwing knives. He throws them skyward, severing the ropes supporting the sandbags, and causing them to plummet downwards.

All of them miss Shoey entirely.

Finally, with a pained groan, Monokuma gets up, walks onstage, and unclips Shoey's bra, which falls to the floor. He also removes Shoey's thong, taking both of them offstage with him. Shoey doubles over in pain, his forbidden action triggered. He lets out one, last choking howl of despair, crying out to Granny Betsy for help, before he fades into oblivion.

Shoey's role was ULTIMATE INVENTOR

Hope's Peak Acceptance Letter:

The next killing phase will begin momentarily.
Spooks?
Be sure to post your votes here for whoever you wish to revive. The Killing Phase will begin in 3 hours. At that time, one person will be revived.
Turb
Justice for Boo Boo
The Other Monokuma
Bring back that Bubsy! It's what the fans want!
Maitre D'eath
I'm putting my vote towards Agastya/Caulder, Yohane, Boo Boo or Komaeda. I can't decide between any of them, but I'm leaned towards any of them more than say Shoey or Pea.

Also I'm going bed so I'm not gonna tiebreak.
Producer
bubsy
[Image: kkzECPF.png]
Angie Yonaga
Yohane
London Tipton
Boo Boo
[Image: 37v20Jc.gif]
Hades
Yohane
Raptor
I guess I'm going Booboo