Spooks?
Puhuhuhu, I see you're all finding those FLASHBACK LIGHTS. Shame the actual guy who's supposed to use them got killed so early on, but oh well! Nature of the game, really, right?

...Still, wouldn't past you guys to find some way to abuse them going forward. I should really do something about this...

A-anyway, onto our MOTIVE, or rather, our NIGHT CONDITION, which I've elected to implement in its place because hey, who doesn't love a good condition or two?

The victim tonight will not have their role revealed upon death. Additionally, the building will be suffering from a Blackout as Monokuma works to repair the Belfry, Theater, and Ball Retrieval Machine. Most electronics should function due to backup power, but the lights will not, leading to potentially vague descriptions of players throughout the night.

Look, it's only a single murder tonight, and after so much insanity, let's spice things up WITHOUT upping the bodycount, alright?

...Not to say a double still can't HAPPEN, but I'm sure as hell not gonna make it mandatory!

THE MAP

[Image: gF6MsEu.png]
[Image: s5hsf5W.png]
[Image: LZOlwOR.png]

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Hades
@Maitre D'eath
@Producer
@Turb
@Raptor
@The Other Monokuma
@Battler Ushiromiya
@Angie Yonaga
@Ramona Flowers
@London Tipton
@Granny Betsy
@"bubsy the wise"

Submissions are due in by 8 PST tomorrow, however extensions may be granted if required. The less AFKs, the better.