The Basement Explorer's Guide to Solving Mysteries

Raptor
So now that the investigation is over I want to share some information that was found in the basement. There's been a lot building up on each visit down there and I want to start off by saying that from this point forward we should avoid murderers. Here's why.
[Image: J38Lp6V.png]
I'm sure at face value this seems like a very silly document, but we cannot deny that a plague doctor is running about making us all for fools. I believe this to be project terror. An "AI NPC", designed to push us to our limits so we develop new skills and abilities through fear and panic. This is supported by what we may be placed in, NEO WORLD PROGRAM 5.0, a virtual reality made for testing individuals abilities. This then coincides with PROJECT TERROR, so I don't believe this to be coincidence.

If any of you have more information I'd be willing to hear you out.
Raptor
As for the basement it goes like this. You need a physical key to get in. There is a gun rack and a computer with everyone's roles. There is a door locked with keycards, you need Archer's card (apparently in PD possession), or a black and a white card. In there is the computer this log came from, and another door, which you need the retinas of either the MASTERMIND, COLLABORATOR, KEYHOLDER, or ANALYST. Pea is the analyst, Archer is the keyholder. Past that is the photoreceptor and slide for mastercard.
Raptor
If we rally here I believe we can all escape. Not like Draku's airport of bombs and never attempting. If we can agree to all not murder just like in DR1, and solve this mystery. I think we can get out of it.
Take this!
Maitre D'eath
To expand on this; I discovered the roles of the late Pea and the deceased Archer, on the touch-screen in the basement.

Pea was the Ultimate Analyst, with the power to gain abilities from anyone he fights and successfully defeats... or via flashback lights.

Archer was the Ultimate Keyholder, with the power to hold up a keycard to show everyone and die.

As we know thanks to the panel above the retina scanner in the basement, there are two other roles like the Analyst and the Keyholder. The Collaborator, and the Mastermind.

Of utmost importance at the moment, however... is the whereabouts of the black-and-white keycard.
Raptor
Also, The location of all flashback lights and keys is very helpful, especially the MASTERCARD.
Raptor
Currently I believe that one light is held by producer (#1), I have #2, #3 was never gotten, #4 is in Turb's possession(?), #5 I have, and Battler has #6. That accounts for 5 nights plus a possible 6th light that will appear next night. Note: Turb may not have #4 but someone does.
Take this!
Producer
I believe I have both #1 and #4 but I am not certain.
[Image: kkzECPF.png]
Raptor
I tried to play nice, now we've got a real match on our hands.
Take this!