Spooks?
Puhuhuhu..

Oh, you've really gone and done it now! I give you all a free night to just hang around, and you

just

keep

digging into things.

You can't even go without a kill, for god's sake! THIS is what I get for being nice? THIS is hardly even a case! It's a joke! But god forbid you people just follow the rules for once, you know?

Anyway, first off though, it appears we have our first escapee! Who? Why @London Tipton! That's right, she has ESCAPED THE FIFTH MINUS WORLD KILLING GAME! And she did it the fun way, too!

Regardless, she's now off the player list, and is not allowed to participate in the investigation. You know, on account of not being here.

Now for the MURDER, on the other hand... @Producer has been found dead on the second floor, near the spiral staircase. He is dressed as a PLAGUE DOCTOR, and covered head to toe in different stab wounds.

His role was Ultimate Illusionist
Hope's Peak Acceptance letter:

Now, I'm half inclined to not even bother with a SOLVE INCENTIVE!, but oh well, gotta keep consistent. But considering we already have an escapee, let's raise the stakes!

If you do not solve the case, the killer will be released from the game unharmed. In addition, everyone who voted incorrectly will be vulnerable to be killed by Project Terror on the next night. Standard one-kill-per-night rules apply.

What's a Project Terror? I'm sure you already saw a bit of that last night!

CASE FILES
-Producer is lying in a gigantic puddle of blood.
-The severed heads of ANGIE, HADES, and THE OTHER MONOKUMA are sitting on the SPORTS BAR. Holes have been shot in all of them but one.
-HADES'S HANDS are there too, shot.
-LONDON TIPTON's bedroom has been lit on fire
-A cleaver has been taken from the BREAKFAST BUFFET
-There is semen in the bowling alley. please stop

OTHER INFO
-One player was AFK tonight
-͈͓͍͎̺͈͉P͇̣̮̼̻̭ͅr̵̻̰̝͎͚̦͍o̩͙͉͞j͕̼͙̖̩̬e̙͍͔̫̖͝c̵̮̠̟̥t̸͖̱ ̶̥T̤̪͘e͔͙͙ṛ̹̱͖̦r̝͇̪̰̞̖o͎͔̜͓̳͖ͅr͍̳̺͇ ̘͈̰̗͖a͙̝͔̘̞̮c͖͡t͕͎͍i̧̠̟͙̖̭v̮a̳͎̜̖͝t̲e̗̫̟d̕
̣̰͓̣͎

THE MAP
[Image: hayUOMl.png]
[Image: JvPevtE.png]
[Image: ev1kuaf.png]

CURRENT PLAYERS
@Maitre D'eath
@Turb
@Raptor
@Battler Ushiromiya
@Granny Betsy
@"bubsy the wise"

The investigation will end at 7 PST tomorrow.
Maitre D'eath
Mr. Monokuma, let me be absolutely straight with you.

Is the scoundrel actually dead? Kick the corpse. After that, I'd like to take off the costume he's wearing and investigate the wounds.
Granny Betsy
[Image: zkh32mV.png]

I̮̩̗ͯ͐̒'̧̱͈̘̳̣̊̔͋̑mͫͨͬ͛̂̅̚ ̙̜̳̝s̡͛̏̂ͦo͎̞̰̰̞͇͐ͧ̂͊ͦ̾̚͞r̯̦̯͔̫̦̽͆̂r͑̚҉̼͇͓̭̰ͅy̡͇̟̫͛͛́͆̆,̝͓̳̦̈́ ̷̇̀̄̈ͦͦ̚m͎̑ͭͯ̿̚y̙͇̝͕̦̪͇ͬ̈͆̃̏̔̚ ͖̯̠͋̀̒ͥl̷̺̲̜͚ͧ͛͂ͨ͋̆oͯ̔ͬ̃v͑̀̆̒͛ͭ͛͏̦̱͙̣͖ͅe̥ͦ̽̓ͭͭͦ͠s̯̫̬̟ͣ̈́̾̾̉.̫̔̍̂ͨ̒͌ ̜͎̖͚͎̗̻ͬ̇͂̄̆ͪI͍̝͉̙̹͕͖̔̾ͭ́͂͌ͯ ̜̦̱̦̙̫͕̇͑ͣ̏ͮͤh̹͚̪̙̦̣͗͐͂͋̓̈́̚aͨ̾ͭ̿̿̆̑͘v͎̜̯͈̳͎̪̓́̄͌̆͐e̢͚͚̾̋ͭ̐̅ ̀̓̐҉̳̲̖̞ͅs̨͎i͉͖̭̒̍̾ͫ̿n̟͙̖̹͕̈͑͡ͅn̖̳̱̣̙̟ͯe̟ͫ͛ͧ̉͟d̨͕̣̓ͣ̓ͅ ͩ̍ͩ͛t̐ͦͣo͚͈̬̞̱̜̤ͧ̆͊̓̄̔̽n̽̔ͪi̭̹̯ͮ̄̾g̰̞ͯ̍̅̾ͫh̼͖͑͒̐̀t͎̤̤.̑͏̗̫
Crash Bandicoot
Oops, sorry fellas! Guess that cat nap was a little longer than I thought!
Spooks?
(Apr 22, 2018 at 1:49 AM)Maitre Death Wrote: Mr. Monokuma, let me be absolutely straight with you.

Is the scoundrel actually dead? Kick the corpse. After that, I'd like to take off the costume he's wearing and investigate the wounds.
You KICK the PRODUCER. Yep, he's dead.

You remove his costume, and discover that he's stabbed right through like swiss cheese. They appear to be from a variety of knives.
Maitre D'eath
Mr. Monokuma, a few more things occur to me.

Can the fire in Ms. Tipton's bedroom be extinguished so we may investigate it and her boogeyman?

I'd also like to check Mr. Producer's bedroom and boogeyman.
Maitre D'eath
Yet again, I seem to be largely unrelated to the case tonight. I had a bequest to settle, the late Ms. Yonaga's. Or as she'd put it, "Atua's will", I'd suppose.

[Image: SifznCO.png]

So to that end, I cleanly sliced off the heads of the previously deceased, and arranged a little shooting range in the Sports Bar. I do not necessarily approve of Atua, but I appreciate a god with fine taste.

On my way back from there, I saw another accursed plague doctor leave the ??? Elevator, but I wisely stayed away from it.

After that, I headed to the theater... where I met it. As the manager of one of the afterlife's premier establishments, I've seen a few strange things. But I must admit, a being of pure shadow was not what I expected to see in the theater.

So... I challenged it to a game. He won. I ran. I obviously survived, but it was a close call.

Whatever that thing is, it is not to be meddled with. It's best we all attempt to correctly solve this case. While I'm not afraid of myself, I've always found self-service tiring.
Spooks?
(Apr 22, 2018 at 2:11 AM)Maitre Death Wrote: Mr. Monokuma, a few more things occur to me.

Can the fire in Ms. Tipton's bedroom be extinguished so we may investigate it and her boogeyman?

I'd also like to check Mr. Producer's bedroom and boogeyman.
You dump some WATER on it and look around. Her bedroom appears to be devoid of any belongings, although it reeks of liquor.

When you question her BOOGEYMAN, he gets out from under her bed, mimes pouring a liquid everywhere, putting on clothes, then pressing a button like on a remote. He mimes texting on a phone, then leaves.

You check the PRODUCER'S ROOM, and it seems about the same as a normal room, with nothing of note.

Questioning HIS BOOGEYMAN leads to the BOOGEYMAN putting on an outfit, then leaving.
Producer
(Apr 22, 2018 at 1:49 AM)Maitre Death Wrote: Mr. Monokuma, let me be absolutely straight with you.

@Monokuma I would like to kick Maitre as well to verify if he is actually undead.
[Image: kkzECPF.png]
Battler Ushiromiya
[Image: SKpcaH7.png]

Uh...
I think you all pretty much know what I did.
Raptor
@monokuma stabs through or underneath the costume
Take this!
Spooks?
(Apr 22, 2018 at 4:32 PM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma stabs through or underneath the costume
The stabs are going through the PLAGUE DOCTOR COSTUME
Maitre D'eath
I would like to examine the Spiral Staircase Room for anything amiss, along with the stairs themselves. I'd also like to check with a knife from the kitchen or tiki bar if the wounds are similar.
Crash Bandicoot
@Monokuma When you say that those who vote incorrectly are vulnerable to being killed by Project Terror the next night, does than mean those who vote correctly will be INVULNERABLE, or just not as likely?
Spooks?
(Apr 22, 2018 at 7:19 PM)Maitre Death Wrote: I would like to examine the Spiral Staircase Room for anything amiss, along with the stairs themselves. I'd also like to check with a knife from the kitchen or tiki bar if the wounds are similar.
The SPIRAL STAIRCASE ROOM has a trail of blood leading to the ??? ELEVATOR. You attempt to compare the wounds, but all the KNIVES from both locations are missing.

(Apr 22, 2018 at 8:21 PM)Bubsy The Wise Wrote: @Monokuma When you say that those who vote incorrectly are vulnerable to being killed by Project Terror the next night, does than mean those who vote correctly will be INVULNERABLE, or just not as likely?
Now, where would the fun be in answering that?
Raptor
Right so, Battler came down to the basement wearing a knife suit covered in blood. Matches the weapon used, place, time, etc. Still not sure why Producer decided to put on a costume but...
Raptor
@monokuma Im gonna unbubsify bubsy with the light. We're past the memes, if we're getting out of here we're doing it as we were. Together.
Take this!
Spooks?
(Apr 23, 2018 at 12:04 AM)Raptor Wrote: @monokuma Im gonna unbubsify bubsy with the light. We're past the memes, if we're getting out of here we're doing it as we were. Together.
You shine the REVERSION LIGHT on BUBSY.

With a brilliant flash, he...

Well, he kind of just steps out of his FURSUIT, revealing himself as BOO BOO THE FOOL, clad in a brand new, brilliant red JESTER OUTFIT.

His role has now been reverted back to ULTIMATE WANDERER.
Crash Bandicoot
It's like they say: Only a fool claims to be wise! And a bobcat!
Maitre D'eath
[Image: eVovCPu.png]