Draku
new garrsion (sic) who dis
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
i watch and review a nostalgia critic video every day with a writeup explaining why the video is good or bad. other people can review nostalgia critic videos too. i will try to get video reviews of all types from all eras of the nostalgia critic, although i refuse to watch his shitty web series or his shitty game show or his shitty movies
100% pure gamer 100%
El Negro
vote for me and I'll do jackshit
[Image: z839mDR.png]
sealelement
ill also do a cooking video if my nostalgia critic garrison wins
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
vote for me and ill give 1EX to everyone who posts in the garrison (but only once!)
Stirling
*stabs seal in the tail* don't seal my ideas
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
I'll make a fake tinder/dating site profile of your choice, located in an english-speaking location of your choice and swipe on every single person.

Every match will have a thread dedicated to them, where I will message them every post made until I am blocked.

EDIT: You guys also get to design the profile of our protagonist, including his pictures.
Draku
(Apr 25, 2018 at 2:07 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I'll make a fake tinder/dating site profile of your choice, located in an english-speaking location of your choice and swipe on every single person.

Every match will have a thread dedicated to them, where I will message them every post made until I am blocked.

EDIT: You guys also get to design the profile of our protagonist, including his pictures.
oh my god
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pea
e
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Apr 25, 2018 at 6:08 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Apr 25, 2018 at 2:07 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I'll make a fake tinder/dating site profile of your choice, located in an english-speaking location of your choice and swipe on every single person.

oh my god

[Image: R9OgPuT.jpg]
"Let's play our lives away!"
Stirling
oh no
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Snufferin Snagglepuss
(Apr 25, 2018 at 9:37 PM)Mafuba-Sealed Drei Wrote: oh no

[Image: Ulr4GRC.jpg]
"Let's play our lives away!"
Aidan

holy shit
sealelement
so is the goal to shit post, or is the goal to get minus world a gf? because i can try to do both
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
Maybe a little bit of both.

It's an important balancing act, you see. On one hand, the main goal is to make funny shitposts, but on the other hand, you have to make sure the protagonist is both charming and interesting enough to both get matches in the first place, and prolong the shitpost trolling as long as possible without getting blocked.