Larry Foulke
(Dec 7, 2018 at 4:08 AM)Xavier [Director] Wrote:
(Dec 7, 2018 at 3:16 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: Reserving a spot down the line, a kg to die for
The only thing you've reserved is the ability to be a pain in my ass.

Would you have it any other way? You know you love having me around.
Yrrzy
I should note in this thread that I have a second KG idea that wouldn't be as Huge and Important as Gameshow KG, nor require duohosting
Rayeni
Amoeba and i would like to host a game in the future.
Stirling
Updated.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
GBA
put me down for hosting Whose Murder is it Anyway, the game where the alibis are made-up and the points don't matter, that's right the points are like this post

[Image: why.png]

not planning on hosting this soon but everyone gets role/personality prompts based on whose line prompts, and they change every two nights, guessing the correct prompt in addition to the murder nets people a bonus, mechanics to be hammered out eventually
Stirling
Now that it is stickied, let's start over on the listing. It's been a long time and some people aren't really active anymore.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
get my name oudda tha list
Draku
everyone already knows 8.0085 is coming after 8 happens
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
i dont have the energy any more so remove me :(
Superchao
i will host eventually
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Stirling
List wipedated.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Dude
ok i'm gonna probably defer a lot (especially for another kg i know is in the works) but i might as well actually post that tom kg3 is going to be a thing
why do i do this to myself
Kabuto
I would like to try and host my first KG.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Reeb
This is still a pinned thread, so I want to throw my hat into the ring, but not until after I've already played in a KG. Watching the Kitchen KG and talking to Schao in ghost chat is very informative, but secondhand information and experience being a tabletop DM doesn't feel sufficient to attempt hosting until I've experienced one myself.

I intend to throw a superpower-themed KG. Probably in an academy-based map of some sort, because, you see, I am a very original person. It'll focus on ensuring that the best of the best get out there and start enacting (in)justice on the world at large, and only the best of the best!*

Will the roles be unbalanced? Absolutely. Will the kills be ridiculous? More than likely. Will the Goose be loose? With honks so loud they can shatter eardrums.**

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅***
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Apply today! Or don't, actually, because it'll probably be more than a year before this happens.****

*Full terms and conditions and consequences of application may be found in an enclosed document.
**Disclaimer: The Goose may be loose with other powers. There may not even be a Goose.
***Any and all mentions of a ▅▅▅ should be ▅▅▅▅▅ nothing but rumors and nonsense. There is no ▅▅▅.
****This may take place before a year transpires. If that is the case, faculty and administrative personnel assume no responsibility for false assumptions, emotional duress, or other discomforts incurred.
Rayeni
Nows probably a good time to announce officially that ratmoeba kg is still a thing that will most certainly happen at some point in time.

Also now its kgs plural, ive got two of them.

The first one is gonna be a super chill practice game with revival mechanics. so i don't fuck up the second one