God
I USED TO ONLY SHARE MY LOVE AND ENERGY WITH THE PEOPLE OF MINUS WORLD, BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID THAT MY FRIENDS WOULD THINK THAT I WAS TOO POSITIVE. BUT NOW I DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR AND I SHARE MY ABUNDANCE OF KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION TO THE WHOLE WORLD. And I owe it to all of the people here who supported me and made me realise that yes, it is possible to live with an open heart. THANK YOU FOR BEING THE SANDBOX THAT WOULD HELP ME TO REALISE THAT I AM THE GREATEST POSTER ALIVE. THANK YOU FOR CHANGING MY LIFE AND THE COURSE OF HUMANITY.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shedinja
Cool.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
God
(May 2, 2018 at 4:39 PM)Don Weaso Wrote: Cool.

Gato I know you are disturbed by the fact that the Upper Clergy of the Lavender Realm has requested me to track you down, but the disturbances you have been causing in the Fifth Dimension have really been going on for far too long. You must have known that this day was going to happen, so don't give me such a cold reception. I want to talk to you, we have Cosmic Medicine that can restore your strength. I love you brother.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shedinja
Evil. We will see how those dumb rockets are being fired rn.
God
There are other methods to resolve this. I don't want to have to fight a Gold Saint. I want to create a dialogue for the Good of the Realm, you know that we are Stronger United. Let me in to your home and we can speak.
Shedinja
I won the rhetoric of Japan... and China through my hacking skills.
Stirling
Sir Don Mr. Gato . . . Please release the world rhetorics so that the cultures can grow.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Shedinja
Thank you, friend.