If Thunder Dragon joins would they get a "Founder" member bar?

Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
idk do they still browse mmfg
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
More like Astranged Parent or Guardian
T-man
@kaZaam
Yes and I was floored by that fact
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
Can confirm, it's on the MFGG wiki
kaZaam
idk itd be cool if they showed up for a bit but i dont see it happening. either way i think itd be kinda weird to hold them responsible for mw
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
The MW attitude is alive and well, it's why we're so radical
Draku
(Sep 1, 2016 at 10:58 PM)T-man Wrote: @kaZaam
Yes and I was floored by that fact

wait really lmao
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
@Draku
Yeah, I went to scope it out the other day to see if anyone I knew of still went there and they were online.
Draku
particularly fishy members get a flounder badge

[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
(Sep 1, 2016 at 11:12 PM)wtl Wrote: i guess id give anyone who joined in 2010 a 'founder' badge, i think that's a fair enough assessment for who the Founders are

i joined in 2010 though and only made 49 posts across six years, does that count
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Sep 2, 2016 at 1:34 AM)Agastya Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016 at 11:12 PM)wtl Wrote: i guess id give anyone who joined in 2010 a 'founder' badge, i think that's a fair enough assessment for who the Founders are

i joined in 2010 though and only made 49 posts across six years, does that count

I appreciate you being more active
Two_Finger
(Sep 1, 2016 at 11:14 PM)Draku Wrote: particularly fishy members get a flounder badge

will there be a sounder badge
geno7
well whose idea was minus word and the whole split thing in the first place

there must be some singular person we can blame it on so we can give them a founder badge
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Mario
[deleted]
geno7
(Sep 2, 2016 at 4:06 AM)wtl Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2016 at 3:02 AM)Greeno Wrote: well whose idea was minus word and the whole split thing in the first place

there must be some singular person we can blame it on so we can give them a founder badge

i think a combination of black squirrel, yoshiman, and kyori? there were other people involved but i think they were the real Thought leaders. i dont think any of them are happy with the monster they created though LOL

do any of them have a chance of still going on here? last i heard yoshiman left a while ago to focus more on his music career and i dont remember black squirrel frequenting too much and when he did he usually would mention he wasnt happy with the direction mfgg was going or something
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]