Pea
Finally, our contestants, err, shop owners have entered the mall!

Welcome to the Mall Killing Game! Our first night together and I see some confused heads around here. Do not worry, fine shopkeepers, for I have a remedy for you. Of course, we're talking about an incentive!

No murder needs to occur tonight! Get accustomed to the mall, the game, everything. Of course, if someone submits to kill, there will be a murder to investigate.

You know what they say: time is money. That wasn't a good example, actually. Oh well, get to exploring and buying!

Submissions will close on Friday, 10PM EST. You got loads of time to think of something, anything.

THE MAP

[Image: gtqzsWQ.png]

[Image: Ka2TLed.png]

Current Players
@"Harold Lott"
@him
@Pregnant Shirabe
@"Mafuba-Sealed Drei"
@Ainsley Harriott
@Moneybags
@couch delivery man
@Yrrzy 's favorite emoji
@Senor Cardgage
@"sans."
@Kamina
@"Alouette"
@STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
@Hollywood Bowl
@Yoshikage Kira
@"CLOAKER"
John Wick's Cat
What?! A mall?! Right, so let me guess, I have to cut-off some shop owner's head because Sylvia wants me too, right?

Fine by me, then. Let's see who jacks that jerk off first.

Let the games begin! By the way, I do not care about what any of you guys do, this goes at my own accord!
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
McGruff the Crime Dog
But where can I hire someone to explore the dungeons for me? I simply cannot do it myself.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Ahhh, that's Jenny. But that's not Jenny's dad. If she gets into that car, that might be the last time you see Jenny. I'm McGruff the crime dog. See those kids? Every day in this country, 60 kids. Disappear. Some run away, but a lot are kidnapped by strangers. Or even by people they know! So write to McGruff. And teach your kids to protect themselves. Help uh, take a bite out of crime.
Pea
(May 3, 2018 at 1:45 AM)Alouette Wrote: But where can I hire someone to explore the dungeons for me? I simply cannot do it myself.

The mall does not contain dungeons.
couch delivery man
(Mumbling to self)

"I'm not quite sure what's happening here. I never was good at paying attention during orientation. Whatever, I get a free room, 500 bux, and there's free food! I just need to get someone to sign for this couch before I go back to work, my boss won't be happy if I fail another delivery."
Kabuto
Alright ramblers, lets get ramblin
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Teddie
Money, money, money.
👌
👌
Kamina
With a man's soul and a strong back, it's time to go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! The founder of team Dai-Gurren will make sure to escape this mall and explore the heavens!
A real man never dies, even when he's killed!