Pea
You guys really went wild tonight! Of course, I gave you a chance to not kill, but alas, one of you fuckers just had to do it. What's even more important, is this important turn of events!

@Pregnant Shirabe has disappeared!

She was the PREGNANT player?
Spoiler:

...What? Somebody must have given me the wrong script. Wait, here it is.

@"Alouette" has been found dead in her room! Her body's currently melting inside a CARNIVOROUS PLANT'S really big belly.

Her shop was the PIRATE'S SHOP:
Spoiler:

Welp, there go the treasure maps.

I'm sure you must be very confused with the current events. You're already missing out on a very fun shop on the get go! If this keeps up, you're all going to have the boring shops by the end of the game. For that, I have a SOLVE INCENTIVE for you:

If you correctly lynch the killer, their shop will stay open.

Good enough, yeah? I'm sure you don't want another shop to go so soon.

Anyways, let's start up this investigation!

CASE FILES
- The CARNIVOROUS PLANT'S belly really is big, jesus christ.
- Some playing cards are posted on KIRA'S, KAMINA'S and HOLLYWOOD BOWL's bedroom doors.
- The door to ALOUETTE's room is closed.
- A TREASURE MAP and a PATCHOULI FLOWER lay on the ground of her room.

...Wait, that's it? There's gotta be more to this.

OTHER INFO
- The GLASS WALKWAY has been destroyed! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
- A smashed up AUTOTURRET can be seen by the MMO SHOP, as well as an intact one by the MONOKUMA SHOP.
- The FOOD COURT is an absolute mess. Chairs and tables are tossed about.
- A SKELETON is currently playing slot machines.
- You fuckers forgot to turn the intercom off.
- A drumstick is lying on the floor of the MUSIC ROOM
- Lots of blood can be found by the CAMPER'S SHOP
- The DELIVERY BOT has been used at least once this night.

THE MAP
[Image: noPgXmz.png]
[Image: 5sD8Wvo.png]

ALIVE PLAYERS:
@"Harold Lott"
@him
@???
@"Mafuba-Sealed Drei"
@Ainsley Harriott
@Moneybags
@couch delivery man
@Yrrzy 's halloween costume
@Senor Cardgage
@"sans."
@Kamina
@STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
@Hollywood Bowl
@Yoshikage Kira
@"CLOAKER"
John Wick's Cat
EULA DISCLAIMER: What you're about to see is not real and should not be taken into consideration by any means.

°15:
[Image: 00TAg0o.png]
SYTEFREEK
I AM, SYTEFREEK... WEBSITES & MAGIC IS WHAT I DO
SYTEFREEK
SYTEFREEK
SYTEFREEK
who is nintendo's mascot mario's brother?

for my first trick im going to write my account but first im going to take off my shoes because shoes only get in the way

but yes it was me all along minus world i was the baby this whole time pregnant shirabe was just a cover for my first of many tricks for this minus world killing game
SYTEFREEK
SYTEFREEK
jquery

as soon as pregnant shirabe left her room she went to the scary halloween shop to spend all of her money on negative man figurines in order to set up for my greatest trick she held them using her pregnant belly and arms also she saw someone else in the shop but didnt clarify who

she then left for the elevator but then the malls music dimmed as a voice came out of it and then smoeone wanted people to see the fountain if they wanted to get some cash but she had a baby to birth so she didnt care

in her last moments before her amazing trick she saw the couch delivery man and that made her remember she had to deliver a baby so she used her bed and the negative man figurines in the bedroom hall to birth her baby but while she did this couch man was talking about gundam

then she had the baby and disappeared. couch delivery man left too. but the baby was me. i am the baby. sytefreek baby

after that i stayed at the bed for the rest of the night and i saw holywood bowl who left a card at my room and then moneybags who stood by couch man's door thank u and goodnight
SYTEFREEK
SYTEFREEK
SYTEFREEK
have u loaded the stylesheets?
Kamina
@Pea First thing's first, what is this card doing on my door?
A real man never dies, even when he's killed!
👌
👌
Kamina
@Pea I would also like to use my sword to dissect the carnivorous plant and inspect the body
A real man never dies, even when he's killed!
👌
🛏️➡️
👀👨‍🍳↗️
💲👟
↗️🏕️
👀🕵️💨
💲🌿
👀👤⛲
👀🤖
➡️🔫
💲🔭
👀🤑💲📣
⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ 🤐
⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ 🙈
⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ 🤫
👀🤑➡️🎦
➡️⛲
👀🏴‍☠️
👀🤖
➡️🛏️
Senor Cardgage
Ohh... Alice is bread. And surplus baked my ham.
him
@Pea can we inspect what's loaded into each of the autoturrets?
Pea
(May 7, 2018 at 8:06 AM)Kamina Wrote: @Pea First thing's first, what is this card doing on my door?

I unno, it's just there. Looks like it's the Ace of Clubs.

(May 7, 2018 at 8:24 AM)Kamina Wrote: @Pea I would also like to use my sword to dissect the carnivorous plant and inspect the body

You use your sword to slash the plant to death. It moans in extasy as its belly releases the contents: ALOUETTE and a FIRST AID KIT.

Alouette doesn't seem to have any bruises or cuts, but looks kind of burnt from the plant's acids. Either she died from that, or suffocation, as she is kind of blue right now.

Oh, and, you just killed the plant. Good job.

(May 7, 2018 at 9:01 AM)him Wrote: @Pea can we inspect what's loaded into each of the autoturrets?

The autoturrets seem to have been filled with RUM.
Yoshikage Kira
Truly, what a shame that Alouette has left us so early. She endowed what was, without a doubt, the most beautiful pair of hands of anyone in this...Never mind, I'm getting carried away.

-Once I exited my room for the first time that night, that boastful Kamina was also leaving his and heading for the MMO Shop. I followed suit on him entering the shop, and once he left, carrying a Beginner's Sword on his back, I bought myself a sword as well. Greatly inaccurate, but it would to suffice. As I left the Shop, I passed the Delivery Bot and saw Cloaker satisfying his indulgences and entering the Vape Shop. Strangely enough, I also witnessed a blurry fellow running past the shop, towards the second floor rotunda.

Knowing a Stand user when I see one, I made myself scarce and took the escalator down. I eyed suspiciously at a person wearing a pillowcase on his head, who was about to take the opposite escalator. As I arrive at the Fountain, I again notice Kamina walking to the Leisure Area. I entered the Medic Shop, worried considering I have a...rough history with the medical industry, I bought a bone saw and a pair of forceps.

On my way back to my room, I notice that pillowcase figure checking out the MMO Shop. I placed my bone saw in my room, and I went to the Glass Walkway to cut my nails. It is a tradition I've down for the past 15 years, and I intend not to leave it, even during an event such as this. It turns out my fingers have been growing less than less, most likely because I abandoned my...other pastime. While I'm busy, I hear a voice on the intercom say "That's all, folks!" I also saw that masked fiend leaving the Music Room for the escalator, and Senor Cardgage going from the escalator hallway to the Music Room. I found myself...magnetically attracted to his two perfectly-sized hands, concealed in ruby red boxing gloves...but before I could express my desires, Moneybags came up from the escalator. At the same time, some mock French voice lit up the intercoms, and that's when the shitfaced Hollywood Bowl showed up, somehow displaying a grin on that toilet head. He lifted his foot above the Glass Walkway, and I shoved Moneybags out of the way before it was smashed to pieces...what a bother. Satisfied with himself, Hollywood Bowl went towards the Music Room.

I spent more time attending to my nails by the Occultist's Shop. One time, someone on the intercom said "FREE SALE AT THE MMO SHOP," but otherwise heavy breathing was all that was coming from the system. Hollywood Bowl went from the Music Room to the Robot Shop, and Senor Cardgage left the Music Room as Hollywood Bowl exited the Robot Shop. Bowl uses the escalator to head down, while Cardgage uses the South Stairs. Soon after, the pillowcase man left the elevator to go to the Robot Shop and left right after.

Eventually, I bought an extending arm from the Robot Shop, and afterwards I played my lovely theme from the Music Room. Unfortunately, that stingy bear was following from the Music Room, and before I could shove him away, everything went black, When I came to again, there was a drumstick on the floor, and Moneybags was gone. If only Killer Queen didn't abandon me...

When I left the Music Room, Alouette was carrying a treasure map and heading towards the South Stairs. I spot Sans heading to the second floor rotunda on my way to my room, and I retrieve my bone saw. I go to the Big Hallway via the elevator, and there was Cardgage, standing around the Camper Shop. It was then when my instincts got the best of me, when I couldn't hold it any longer, I knocked him out with my sword, and using my bone saw...that's when his hand went from his life to mine. I'm sure I would be a better partner for it-no, her-than him, anyway. Suddenly, Sans came out of the Arcade, witnessing this, so I put her finger over my lip, telling him to talk about this to no one.

After I buy a skeleton from the Horror Shop, I head to my room, with Alouette behind me. We both enter our rooms, and right before I fell asleep, a delivery bot
went into my room and remain there. But no matter. I had a peaceful slumber, and you know why?

I knew my date and I would have a lovely time, soon.
Kabuto
A CLOAKER enters investigation headquarters - or at least, that’s what they call it in their head. They say nothing but emit a high pitched frequency and throw a typed up police report on the ground before backflipping away.

SUSPECTS KAMINA AND KIRA SPOTTED EN ROUTE TO SHITTY MMO SHOP - NOTE TO SELF: DESTROY THEIR BAD SMOKE BOMBS LATER, MINE BETTER

ACQUIRED SMOKE BOMB LIQUID FROM POLICE LOCK UP AKA VAPE STORE.

PERP IN SHEET WITH HOLES CUT IN IT SPOTTED ON ESCALATORS - POSSIBLE ID AS PAYDAY GANGER??

SECURITY CAMERA ACQUIRED FROM MONOKUMA SHOP.

WANTED THUG HAROLD LOTT SPOTTED NEAR PIN SHOP. PREPARED TO APPREHEND NEXT UNSUSPECTING PERP IN BATHROOM STALL.

SOME CHATTER OVER RADIO, FINALLY SUSPECT HOLLYWOOD BOWL ENTERS BATHROOM. DEPLOYED VAPE SMOKE BOMB AND DROP KICK ATTACK!!!!

PROCEEDED TO BEAT SUSPECT UNTIL GOD GOT IN MY HEAD AND SAID THE SAFE WORD. LEFT HURT VICTIM ON BATHROOM FLOOR.

STEVE AUSTIN SPOTTED HEADING TO GYM, WENT DOWN SOUTH STAIRS. DELIVERY BOT SPOTTED IN HALLWAY GOING TO ALOUETTE’S ROOM.

END OF REPORT - FOR COMMISSIONER AND ALSO EVERYONE ELSES EYES ONLY
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yoshikage Kira
And out of curiosity, @Pea investigate the card on my door.
Moneybags
Mmmm, I do hate giving any sort of free handout, you know, but just this one time I'll post my account, free of charge. Consider it a sampler of my services going forward.

When I awoke, I saw that OK hand and Harold Lott loitering around the bedroom hallway. Why, I have no idea, but I left for the food court to grab some churros. Might as well take advantage of the free food, if I'm trapped here with you lot. With my churros in hand, I left to the Shoe Store. Those shoes with the wheels are just close enough to an upgrade for me to resell them later to a certain gullible dragon.

The OK hand leaves it as I enter, and while I'm buying, I see the victim herself in the flower shop. I also see the Delivery Bot entering the shop, but once I've secured my shoes, I leave the store and attempt to grind up the escalator to test my new product first-hand. Someone with a bag on their head is coming down as I get to the top, where I join Kira on the bridge.

Unfortunately, our brief outing was ruined by that toilet headed man, who ran at us and body slammed the bridge. Luckily, we were quick enough, but a lesser man would have fallen down with him, as he smashed right through. Ah well, I enter the Occult Shop and browse the selection for a bit, as the toilet comes back up and enters the Music Room, giving an announcement about a sale in the MMO Shop.

Giving a sale like that... I suppose that's about the level of business skills you'd expect from a toilet, after all.

He comes out of the Music Room, and that same pillowcase-person from the escalator enters the Robot Shop, while I watch him from the Occult Shop. He leaves, and shortly after I decide to enter the Robot Shop and buy one of those extendable arms. Kira follows me, annoyingly though. I'm beginning to get awfully fed up with the fellow and his stalking after this, so once we leave, I see the Delivery Bot enter the Occult Shop, and I follow Kira into the Music Room, where...

Well, I'm not proud of this, but I clubbed him over the head with a drumstick and left him there as I played the title theme from my own game.

I leave, and see that pregnant woman with armfuls of Negative Man Figurines, being followed by a Delivery Bot. They enter the Elevator and take it down, while I wait for the next one. I'm not the kind of person to enter an elevator with other people when there's a murderer afoot, you see. When it comes back upstairs, I take it down and stand outside the couch delivery man's door.

I need to extort SOMEONE of course, and charging a man to enter his own bedroom is precisely the sort of thing I'm good at. While I stand there, someone odd on a mattress asks me about ports, but I ignore them. Sadly, couch delivery man never returned to his room, so I spent half my night wasting time.

Ah well. At least my shop was apparently quite popular, judging by my revenue!
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

STONE COLD STARTS HIS NIGHT THE SAME WAY EVERY NIGHT: FILLING UP WITH BEER. AS I EXITED MY ROOM, I GOT HIT BY AN AUTOTURRET SHOOTING RUM AT ME. STONE COLD IS GRATEFUL FOR THE ALCOHOL BUT WHAT PIECE OF CRAP WASTES IT BY FIRING IT AIMLESSLY AROUND. SAY GOODNIGHT TO YOUR AUTOTURRET YA PIECE OF TRASH.

STONE COLD HEARD THERE WAS A BEER FOUNTAIN AT THE MALL. CAN I GET A HELL YEAH? SO OBVIOUSLY THIS WAS STONE COLD'S NEXT STOP. WHEN I GOT THERE THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE FOUND NO BEER AND SOMEONE WAS SHOUTING IN THE INTERCOM. THEYRE LUCKY I WAS SO PISSED OFF FROM THE DISAPPOINTING BEER FOUNTAIN THAT I DIDN'T GO RIGHT TO THEM AND GIVE THEM THE STONE COLD STUNNER.

THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE HEADED TO THE FOOD COURT TO GET SOME BEER. THERE WERE GLASS SHARDS EVERYWHERE SO I GUESS SOMEONE MUST HAVE KNOWN I WAS COMING. THERE WAS SOME SORT OF RC TOY THAT BUMPED INTO STONE COLD'S FEET, SO I GAVE IT A BIG STOMP SINCE IT WAS SO INTERESTED IN MY FEET. I NOTICED SOME KIND OF PISS POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAIL MAN HEAD TO THE ESCALATOR HALLWAY AND A SMALL SKELETON GOING TO THE NORTH CORRIDOR. SOME CARTOON SWORD MAN STARTED HEADING MY WAY INTERRUPTING ME SO I THREW SOME CHAIRS AND TABLES HIS WAY. HE STILL WANTS SOME SO I PUNCH HIM AND HE FLEES TO THE SOUTH CORRIDOR LIKE THE PIECE OF CRAP HE IS. NEXT I SEE THE VICTIM LOOKING CONFUSED AT SOME KIND OF MAP. STONE COLD DOESN'T WANT ANYONE IN HIS WAY SO I THROW A CHAIR AT HER AND SHE RUNS OFF CRYING.

FINALLY I CAN GET SOME BEER FROM THE FOOD COURT. STONE COLD SMASHES THE CANS OVER MY HEAD AND I DRINK IT DOWN. CAN I GET A HELL YEAH.

THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE IS READY TO WORK OUT. THERE'S LOTS OF TRASH IN THIS MALL AND STONE COLD WANTS TO BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING. EVENTUALLY WHAT STONE COLD CAN ONLY DESCRIBE AS A SHITHEAD COMES IN AND WANTS TO START FIGHTING ME. I TOSS SOME DUMBBELLS AT HIM BUT HE KEEPS COMING. STONE COLD LIFTS HIM UP AND THROWS HIM RIGHT OUT OF THE GYM MAKING SURE TO FLIP HIM OFF.

STONE COLD FINALLY GETS THE PEACE HE WANTS AND WORKS OUT IN THE GYM THE REST OF THE NIGHT. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE.
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
@Pea STONE COLD WANTS TO KNOW WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE BLOOD IN THE CAMPER'S SHOP. IS THERE ANY INDICATION THE VICTIM WAS BLEEDING?
[Image: stoncold2.jpg]
Moneybags
While our muscular friend is doing that, I'd like to take a look at the other Carnivorous Plants, and compare them to the one in the victim's room. Are they all the same species?
Crash Bandicoot
*...wish i could say this was my first time dealing with a murderous brat.

*anyway, uh, i guess you all want to know how my night went.

[Image: OOf0Fnp.png]
*fine, thanks for asking.
Pea
(May 7, 2018 at 2:46 PM)Yoshikage Kira Wrote: And out of curiosity, @Pea investigate the card on my door.

Looks like it's the ACE OF SPADES.

(May 7, 2018 at 4:26 PM)STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN Wrote: @Pea STONE COLD WANTS TO KNOW WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE BLOOD IN THE CAMPER'S SHOP. IS THERE ANY INDICATION THE VICTIM WAS BLEEDING?

ALOUETTE couldn't have bled that much, even in her current corpse's state. She's mostly burnt from the plant's acids.

(May 7, 2018 at 4:47 PM)Moneybags Wrote: While our muscular friend is doing that, I'd like to take a look at the other Carnivorous Plants, and compare them to the one in the victim's room. Are they all the same species?

You take a look at a sample CARNIVOROUS PLANT from the FLOWER SHOP. This one's smaller, and doesn't to want to eat you up in an erotic fashion. Despite all that, they're the same species.
Moneybags
I'd like to examine Alouette's room in general, and possibly question her Boogeyman, if she has one.

I'd especially like to pocket any Bux I find, for... research purposes, clearly.