Pea
After a chaotic series of votes, you managed to lynch out an emoji. If you think about it, it's not much of a loss.

...Unless you count their shop being closed down, then it's a catastrophe.

Anyways, I won't dawdle around with this whole lost business thing, here's a motive for you to do things tonight:

Decorate the REC ROOM! If you contribute to making the REC ROOM look alive (with effort involved), you will receive 200 bux.

...Wait, that has nothing to do with killing! I even have to give money away? Who wrote this game?

Submissions will close on THURSDAY, 12 AM EST. Be sure to send me your actions by then!

THE MAP
[Image: 3g4ya3z.png]
[Image: L7PQjI1.png]

Get to decorating! I'd like to see what you guys can do.

ALIVE PLAYERS
@"Harold Lott"
@him
@SYTEFREEK
@"Mafuba-Sealed Drei"
@Ainsley Harriott
@Moneybags
@couch delivery man
@Senor Cardgage
@"Travis Touchdown"
@Kamina
@STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
@Hollywood Bowl
@Yoshikage Kira
@"Bain"
him
I'll work to make to rec room shine
couch delivery man
[Image: nBMQLPu.png]

Hm, I can't seem to find any decorations, guess I'll just have to make one.
Yoshikage Kira
[Image: latest?cb=20170620231745]

Something isn't right here. It feels like a week has gone by, but even so, it's still the same night. What could possibly explain this...

[Image: latest?cb=20161216201554.png]

Wait, that can't be...When I used my third bomb, BITE ZA DUSTO, on Pea...did it actually work?

[Image: dKMF26Y_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Yes, indeed it has! When the bomb activated, it caused a temporal time loop, making this night repeat over and over...all on my command! Now, this entire mall is at my mercy! I've won!
Moneybags
Ah ah ah, just hold on there, my favorite customer!

I'm afraid in order to use that move, you'll need to learn it first. Now, I'm going to cut you the special return customer discount though, so how does 300 Bux sound?
Yoshikage Kira
Stingy old bear...Fine, I'll cough it up. Just give me a se-

Wait, my wallet is suddenly empty. And I know I didn't spend it all, either...Is this the work of his Stand?

[Image: e74.jpg]